Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone still here?

+18
KetchupFTW
Justin
d6s
Epistolizer
piramatrix
Leakee
MerchTilIDie
JIGL0JAY
Osjikai
Tuff Tiga
Daba
Daxaal
BamZam
Watinko
Michael
Music
KillerHart
dustinhibob
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anyone still here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone still here?

Post by KetchupFTW 1/3/2016, 11:24 am

It's a shame SM has come to this, in remembrance of the golden times. First time checking it in ages. Anyone who remembers me? Very Happy
KetchupFTW
KetchupFTW
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato 1/3/2016, 12:35 pm

KetchupFTW wrote:It's a shame SM has come to this, in remembrance of the golden times. First time checking it in ages. Anyone who remembers me? Very Happy

Not really.

Minato
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 1/3/2016, 2:01 pm

KetchupFTW wrote:It's a shame SM has come to this, in remembrance of the golden times. First time checking it in ages. Anyone who remembers me? Very Happy

i think you left kelly's killers just some time before i got in i believe Smile
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 1/3/2016, 2:48 pm

Not really, though there was this one guy that was fapping and his mom walked in on him...
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KetchupFTW 1/3/2016, 3:52 pm

Tuff Tiga wrote:

Not really, though there was this one guy that was fapping and his mom walked in on him...

'Nuff said.
KetchupFTW
KetchupFTW
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KetchupFTW 1/3/2016, 3:54 pm

piramatrix wrote:

i think you left kelly's killers just some time before i got in i believe Smile

Jup! I also found this on my Sythe profile:

Anyone still here? - Page 2 Ketchupftw

Sad
KetchupFTW
KetchupFTW
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 2/3/2016, 3:07 am

KetchupFTW wrote:
Tuff Tiga wrote:

'Nuff said.

This guy LOL. I completely forgot about this
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 2/3/2016, 4:12 pm

HOLY SHIT TUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 2/3/2016, 4:30 pm

l0000000000000000000000l i missed u ketchup omg
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 2/3/2016, 9:16 pm

Music wrote:l0000000000000000000000l i missed u ketchup omg

lmao generals pet award. completely forgot about that.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 3/3/2016, 12:38 am

Justin wrote:omg i was so angsty when I posted on here much regret from baby me literally read my signature i wanna throw up

What part of your signature or quote makes you cringe? Razz
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 3/3/2016, 3:50 am

Connor wrote:

2 yrs in a row bb #suckup
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 3/3/2016, 4:56 am

Music wrote:
Connor wrote:

2 yrs in a row bb #suckup

That's just cause you loved me I love you
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin 3/3/2016, 8:26 pm

Daxaal wrote:
Justin wrote:omg i was so angsty when I posted on here much regret from baby me literally read my signature i wanna throw up

idk its just so angsty. I was 13 and figuring out i was a fag so there was a lot of internal angst going on and it definitely showed thru my posts and is apparent in my sig. Rolling Eyes Like "pain in order to grow"? lol wtf even is that, location says hell, I was just all over the place

shoutout to music for being the real homie

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 3/3/2016, 10:11 pm

Justin wrote:
Daxaal wrote:

idk its just so angsty. I was 13 and figuring out i was a fag so there was a lot of internal angst going on and it definitely showed thru my posts and is apparent in my sig. Rolling Eyes Like "pain in order to grow"? lol wtf even is that, location says hell, I was just all over the place

Aren't you still 13?
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 3/3/2016, 11:53 pm

Justin wrote:
Daxaal wrote:

Why call yourself a fag though? Why not just say you're gay. Seems super derogatory towards yourself.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Watinko 4/3/2016, 2:09 am

Justin wrote:
Daxaal wrote:

So, are you gay or not?
Watinko
Watinko
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 4/3/2016, 5:05 am

Justin wrote:
Daxaal wrote:

idk its just so angsty. I was 13 and figuring out i was a faglike connor so there was a lot of internal angst going on and it definitely showed thru my posts and is apparent in my sig. Rolling Eyes Like "pain in order to grow"? lol wtf even is that, location says hell, I was just all over the place

ayyy Justin miss u man. Been a looooong time. Fixed for u connor bb <3

u were young tho we all make mistakes, as long as you work past it and allow yourself to grow from the experience you can continue to look ahead. How's your life going?
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin 4/3/2016, 5:58 am

Connor wrote:
Justin wrote:
Daxaal wrote:

Why call yourself a fag though? Why not just say you're gay. Seems super derogatory towards yourself.

Idk I guess it's hard to explain but I guess I would say it's like a black person using the n word. It's empowering and makes it devoid of meaning. Some people don't agree and obv I would not use it if I knew it offended people but given the circumstances I don't feel too bad about it haha.

@watinko yes I'm gay

@music life is going pretty damn good. School is great, im out to all my friends and I pretty much quit the majority of the video games I played that I used as an addictive outlet to help me hide. I'm so happy with where I am and even tho some things I did here were embarrassing I don't regret them because I think it helped me grow.

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 4/3/2016, 6:26 am

Justin wrote:@music life is going pretty damn good. School is great, im out to all my friends and I pretty much quit the majority of the video games I played that I used as an addictive outlet to help me hide. I'm so happy with where I am and even tho some things I did here were embarrassing I don't regret them because I think it helped me grow.

Good shit man, leaving addictions behind is the first step. The way you described that almost makes your quote seem more meaningful now, so maybe you shouldn't bash it Wink

"Sometimes we need to be hurt in order to grow. We must fail in order to know.
We must lose in order to gain. Some lessons are learned best through pain."

u basically just said that amirite
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 4/3/2016, 12:07 pm

Justin wrote:
Connor wrote:
Justin wrote:
Daxaal wrote:

Idk I guess it's hard to explain but I guess I would say it's like a black person using the n word. It's empowering and makes it devoid of meaning. Some people don't agree and obv I would not use it if I knew it offended people but given the circumstances I don't feel too bad about it haha.

@watinko yes I'm gay

@music life is going pretty damn good. School is great, im out to all my friends and I pretty much quit the majority of the video games I played that I used as an addictive outlet to help me hide. I'm so happy with where I am and even tho some things I did here were embarrassing I don't regret them because I think it helped me grow.

Were you sad/depress while you were active on smokin mils? Then became a rank to try and distract yourself? (similar to the video game addiction?)

I also was a bit sad at a time while I was active on smokin mils since I wasn't as successful as students in my class. They had just started their first jobs, first relationships, captain/leader of x group. So I turned to SM to feel some success by completing the mentoring program, member of smokin_services, VIP membership, was going for rank at one time but didn't have the time for it.
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin 4/3/2016, 3:09 pm

Music wrote:
Justin wrote:@music life is going pretty damn good. School is great, im out to all my friends and I pretty much quit the majority of the video games I played that I used as an addictive outlet to help me hide. I'm so happy with where I am and even tho some things I did here were embarrassing I don't regret them because I think it helped me grow.

Good shit man, leaving addictions behind is the first step. The way you described that almost makes your quote seem more meaningful now, so maybe you shouldn't bash it Wink

hah, I suppose I did. Maybe I had more foresight than I realized lol.

@Daxaal I wouldn't say that I was depressed/sad the whole time, or even a large part of the time. I did this thing where I would literally just find other things to occupy my time such that I wouldn't even be able to think about it. By immersing myself in SM and other shit I basically was able to put my growing up on hold and just not think about it. I'd always tell myself I wasn't missing anything... but now I know I definitely was Laughing

Also what a successful thread derail oops

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 4/3/2016, 3:58 pm

Justin wrote:
Music wrote:

hah, I suppose I did. Maybe I had more foresight than I realized lol.

@Daxaal I wouldn't say that I was depressed/sad the whole time, or even a large part of the time. I did this thing where I would literally just find other things to occupy my time such that I wouldn't even be able to think about it. By immersing myself in SM and other shit I basically was able to put my growing up on hold and just not think about it. I'd always tell myself I wasn't missing anything... but now I know I definitely was Laughing

Also what a successful thread derail oops

What things were you missing out on and how did you realize that you could change? What steps did you do to make those changes and be better off now than you were before?
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin 4/3/2016, 4:31 pm

To be blunt, I was missing intimate relations. I hated the idea of being gay but I was tired of being horny all the time and dissatisfied...I didnt enjoy relaxing and drinking with friends because I was worried I'd say something that might give me away. I wasn't always "on guard" necessarily but I was basically asexual. Once I got to college I was kind of able to just put myself out there and there are certain apps (cough Grindr) that kind of let me experiment at my own pace. I just decided that it was time to become and advocate of my own happiness and fulfillment. The sex is good but I honestly never would have pictured the happiness that a relationship with someone that cared about me like that could bring me.

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 4/3/2016, 4:44 pm

Dope.

So what do you do for fun now Justin?
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum