Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello fellow Scapers and Merchants

2 posters

Go down

Hello fellow Scapers and Merchants Empty Hello fellow Scapers and Merchants

Post by GE Trends 3/12/2015, 8:28 am

Hello my name is Logan, but I go by GE Trends which is my rsn as well. I'm 19 and work in a factory making car parts for Ford only the weekends 12 hours Fri-Sun. I do flip whenever I get the chance whether it may be in game or on the companion app. I also want to get every bit of information I can acquire from fellow merchants that I may not have known, and I want to later use this information for real world trading/investing. I have been following stocks and learning some of the basics ever since I was a Freshman/Sophomore in high school. I started back in 07-08 and hve always struggled to get up to 100M because of poor skilling choices that basically empty out what I have had gained and worked for.

What led you to Smokin Elite?
  I have actually lurked around here a few years back
What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite?
  More flipping/investing knowledge and to help me become for financially stable in game
Have you ever been a member of a clan before?
  No merchanting clans, but yes I've been in multiple clans
Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite?
  No I do not but would enjoy getting to know as many people as I can
On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it?
  I am at a 11/10 interested and would honestly say I'm at about a 4.5/10 on experience
Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here?
  short term- achieving the only rare I've always wanted, a Santa Hat. Long term - max cash and beyond
What do you do in your spare time?
  Work, hangout with friends and gaming
If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc)
 PM would be perfect
Is there anything you'd like to add?
  Would just like to say I'm happy to be part of this community and look forward to getting to know everyone one by one, thank  you for reading and I look forward to learning new information Very Happy Epic
GE Trends
GE Trends
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow Scapers and Merchants Empty Re: Hello fellow Scapers and Merchants

Post by Gildarts 3/12/2015, 1:26 pm

Welcome to the forums mate Smile
Gildarts
Gildarts
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)