Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do merchanting clans still work?

2 posters

Go down

Do merchanting clans still work? Empty Do merchanting clans still work?

Post by kg2002 29/1/2016, 5:57 am

I'm wondering if merchanting clans still work and if they are any out there? I'm talking about legit, not telling people to stock up when you're dumping an item. I have plenty of $$ to invest, so if we could help each other out that would be great.

kg2002
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Do merchanting clans still work? Empty Re: Do merchanting clans still work?

Post by Daxaal 29/1/2016, 6:44 am

It no longer works in EOC RS, I'm not sure about 07RS as I've never played it and I don't know how the grand exchange works on there.

I think it stopped working when they removed the trade limit on the grand exchange as people can now buy and sell at any price. Whereas before you only had a limited range. I haven't played RS since EOC came out so what I'm saying may or may not be out of date. Never the less I felt like I should response just in case no one else does.

Hope this helps Smile

Here is another forum post where someone asked whether price manipulation was still possible 2 years ago.

http://www.smokinelite.com/t77028-manipulation

From what it looks like, it seems that it would be possible but you would need multiple accounts to buy the item out. Would also need to make sure that the item doesn't have a large quantity available on the GE otherwise it may be hard to move the price.
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down