Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OMM][GENERAL] MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE (Closed) [FMOD][Highly Trusted]

+6
Baron_Bury
xGoddogx
greedy
[ADMIN] Mr J
99flirt
SM_Kris
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[OMM][GENERAL] MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE (Closed) [FMOD][Highly Trusted] Empty [OMM][GENERAL] MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE (Closed) [FMOD][Highly Trusted]

Post by SM_Kris 5/3/2011, 11:27 pm

Membership Upgrade Services

How it works:

I will NEVER go first. You pay me is RSGP, give me access to your account, I access your account management and upgrade your account. Screen shots will be taken as needed. I will also request for you to change your password before and after the transaction is complete. There is never a need for me to log into the RuneScape game via the lobby to do this.

PRICE:

RSGP for 30-day membership
RSGP for 90-day membership

(Trainees and up can have a 1M discount on 30 day and a 2M discount on 90 day)

Current Stock:

30 Day: 0
90 Day: 0

PM ME:

Code:

RS NAME:
WHICH MEMBERSHIP DO YOU DESIRE?
ARE YOU WILLING TO GO FIRST?
WILL YOU VOUCH?
HAVE YOU CHANGED YOUR PASSWORD?

Then add: sm_mr_kris@hotmail.com to your MSN

(Closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays PST GMT-8)

Last edited by Mr_Kris on 29/3/2011, 9:09 am; edited 17 times in total
SM_Kris
SM_Kris
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

[OMM][GENERAL] MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE (Closed) [FMOD][Highly Trusted] Empty Re: [OMM][GENERAL] MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE (Closed) [FMOD][Highly Trusted]

Post by 99flirt 6/3/2011, 11:30 am

i'll do it for 10m plox? :3
99flirt
99flirt
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

[OMM][GENERAL] MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE (Closed) [FMOD][Highly Trusted] Empty Re: [OMM][GENERAL] MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE (Closed) [FMOD][Highly Trusted]

Post by SM_Kris 6/3/2011, 2:25 pm

My prices are set and not negotiable. If you want a discount, become a trainee+....otherwise it's 12M RSGP for a (LEGAL) 30 day pin. Buy from other sites, you risk the membership being obtained illegally and your account possibly banned.
SM_Kris
SM_Kris
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Mr J 6/3/2011, 3:25 pm

12m = $8.5-$12 according to our forum black market prices. Mr_Kris drives to the store to get these cards and has to spend the time applying membership to your account. The prices are more than reasonable.

The reason they are often cheaper on other sites is because they are stolen. The vast majority of membership sales on Sythe involve stolen PINs. If you want legit membership come here, if you want cheap stolen membership that risks getting you banned then go to Sythe.
[ADMIN] Mr J
[ADMIN] Mr J
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by greedy 6/3/2011, 7:09 pm

If I recall correctly Mr. Kris gave the pins away as a reward almost 6 months ago, I believe he was still a public member. I'm sure if there were any problems with them it would have come to light by now.

Mr. Kris has the respect of every member of this clan, and is one of if not the most mature members of this clan.

greedy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by xGoddogx 6/3/2011, 7:21 pm

In the process of buying a 30day pin right now
xGoddogx
xGoddogx
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SM_Kris 7/3/2011, 7:37 am

Restocked.....I now have 4 new 30 day memberships available.

Last edited by Mr_Kris on 7/3/2011, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
SM_Kris
SM_Kris
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 99flirt 7/3/2011, 10:07 am

pmed you kris
99flirt
99flirt
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SM_Kris 7/3/2011, 7:59 pm

Removed all the spam....please only post if you are wishing to get a membership upgrade. You can pm me for anything else. This is not a discussion thread, thank you
SM_Kris
SM_Kris
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SM_Kris 8/3/2011, 8:32 pm

rhapsodyx96 wrote:pmed you kris

Replied to your pm. No, I am NOT willing to go first.

You can choose to have a MM involved if you wish (at your cost). They will hold your GP while I upgrade. Once the upgrade is complete and you verify it as well as my verification, then the MM will give me the GP.
SM_Kris
SM_Kris
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SM_Kris 8/3/2011, 10:27 pm

3 more upgrades left. I currently have 2 other possible upgrades leaving 1. Get em while I have them. 1st come, 1st served.
SM_Kris
SM_Kris
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Baron_Bury 9/3/2011, 2:52 am

Wow nice Very Happy I was stupid to use my irl cash incase of rsgp to buy membership!
Atm Im broke at RS (got like 7m cash) But as soon as i got 10m (im trainee wheee!) I'll buy 1 month membership :]

Thnx for selling us membership for rsgp :]
Baron_Bury
Baron_Bury
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Extravagance 9/3/2011, 2:58 am

How long will you be doing this for?
Extravagance
Extravagance
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SM_Kris 9/3/2011, 3:10 am

Extravagance wrote:How long will you be doing this for?

As long as I can. I don't have a time limit in mind atm. I am just getting started, so I hope to have more and more memberships available. Other OMM's are going to be doing this as well.
SM_Kris
SM_Kris
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 99flirt 9/3/2011, 6:15 am

Mr_Kris wrote:
Extravagance wrote:How long will you be doing this for?

As long as I can. I don't have a time limit in mind atm. I am just getting started, so I hope to have more and more memberships available. Other OMM's are going to be doing this as well.

i'll go first, rsn please?
99flirt
99flirt
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SM_Kris 11/3/2011, 2:04 am

rhapsodyx96 wrote:

i'll go first, rsn please?

PM me your details and add sm_mr_kris@hotmail.com to msn. I am on for a few more hours tonight, otherwise you will have to w8 till tomorrow.
SM_Kris
SM_Kris
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno 11/3/2011, 8:55 pm

Mr_Kris can't you just give out game card code to whoever buys the membership so you don't have to login in their account or game cards don't work like this? I may be buying a 30 days membership from you btw

Bruno
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SM_Kris 11/3/2011, 10:05 pm

Bruno wrote:Mr_Kris can't you just give out game card code to whoever buys the membership so you don't have to login in their account or game cards don't work like this? I may be buying a 30 days membership from you btw

Sorry, due to legal issues, these are the rules I have to follow. They are not negotiable unless you get special permission from Mr J (which I doubt he will). If he does happen to give you permission, it will be a case by case basis and I will need a pm directly from him authorizing me to do so.

Bruno, if you are wishing to purchase a membership upgrade, please follow the directions in my 1st post....Thank You!!
SM_Kris
SM_Kris
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno 11/3/2011, 10:28 pm

Alright thanks

Bruno

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Mr J 12/3/2011, 1:42 am

Bruno wrote:Mr_Kris can't you just give out game card code to whoever buys the membership so you don't have to login in their account or game cards don't work like this? I may be buying a 30 days membership from you btw

Selling you a gamecard would be illegal. Applying membership to your account is not.
[ADMIN] Mr J
[ADMIN] Mr J
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SM_Kris 12/3/2011, 6:08 pm

Down to ONE 30 day upgrade.
SM_Kris
SM_Kris
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by smfdl0l 12/3/2011, 10:40 pm

I want a thirty day membership for my account
add me
Msn:smfdl0l@hotmail.com

smfdl0l
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by SM_Kris 12/3/2011, 11:04 pm

smfdl0l wrote:I want a thirty day membership for my account
add me
Msn:smfdl0l@hotmail.com

ADDED, please pm me the details I have requested in my 1st post.

Restocked....I have a total of 4 Membership Upgrades right now.
SM_Kris
SM_Kris
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SM_Kris 14/3/2011, 11:28 pm

Out of upgrades atm....restocking
SM_Kris
SM_Kris
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by M C Cap 15/3/2011, 5:59 pm

Mr_Kris wrote:Out of upgrades atm....restocking

Sending PM now. I'd like to do a few deals with you as soon as you receive further stock.

M C Cap
M C Cap
M C Cap
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next