Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some highlights from my staking :) roughly [2.9b] wins screenied

+42
Ruins
Galaxy X93
Danishelite
Mr.Partyhat
ryo ryo99
iShooters
Jack0
Blessed Mind
Nova Numbers
whako10
burntn1ps
The Man
TIL
Allah is god
Blak_Flames
dr merchy
tezlaz
mummi
F2P Merch
purplefrenzy
whitewarrior
N3wb Lyfe
Bom
Sebastian22
Mackie JZ
Cald
3musketirs
stateofplay1
Darkthern
LenRz
morphime
losedex
simpsons502
bearofhonor1
Forge1
weena king
krissh
singh224
CharlieM
Broeder
Agile boii
Xeno
46 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

some highlights from my staking :)  roughly [2.9b] wins screenied  Empty some highlights from my staking :) roughly [2.9b] wins screenied

Post by Xeno 23/4/2011, 9:48 pm

Ive been staking for a while and here are some of my highlights Smile

also i managed to break 1b from all this staking <3
tell me wat you think and ill add pics as i win more

I also made a boxing guide that you can check out here.
http://www.smokinelite.com/t21833-complete-boxing-guide-for-maxed-accounts-not-verified-yet

4/20/11 100M Profit
Spoiler:

4/21/11 150M Profit
Spoiler:

4/22/11 570M Profit
Spoiler:

4/23/11 649M Profit
Spoiler:

5/3/11 70M Profit
Spoiler:

5/5/11 310M Profit For the Day
Spoiler:

5/12/11 70M Profit
Spoiler:

5/13/11 150M Profit For the Day
Spoiler:

6/19/11 118M Profit
Spoiler:

Sometime between 6/25/11 and 7/4/11...
I didn't screeny all the winnings/losings, but i screenied them once in a while. I know that I made 1.7b during this time because I had a 1m bank when I started =P. I went to tds and made 100M there and started staking. The spoilers contain about 900m worth of winnings.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Xeno on 4/7/2011, 2:48 pm; edited 15 times in total
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

some highlights from my staking :)  roughly [2.9b] wins screenied  Empty Re: some highlights from my staking :) roughly [2.9b] wins screenied

Post by Agile boii 23/4/2011, 9:49 pm

Dam nice bro! That is pretty nice luck there. Good luck with the reset of your stake's don't get cleaned.
Agile boii
Agile boii
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

some highlights from my staking :)  roughly [2.9b] wins screenied  Empty Re: some highlights from my staking :) roughly [2.9b] wins screenied

Post by Broeder 23/4/2011, 9:49 pm

Dont you make me jealous!

Nah gratz man, what stats and what kind of staking?
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno 23/4/2011, 9:50 pm

i box with a maxed melee (138)

i find boxing the easiest imo cuz im not a big fan of mage boxing
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 23/4/2011, 9:52 pm

So its basicly a case of patience and luck? Or is there still some skill?>

Im almost maxed melee
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieM 23/4/2011, 9:54 pm

Slightly off topic question here but how long does max melee take?
CharlieM
CharlieM
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno 23/4/2011, 9:55 pm

its 50% luck and 50% skill, in the sense that it helps you if you flash, and you gotta know when you should go big and when you shouldn't so you dont get cleaned.

i havent screenied all my stakes but ive prob lost about 500m in the process of making 1b. so its all a matter of playing your cards at the right time.

like one day i won almost every stake but like one or two, and another day youd lose like 8 in a row =P

when your having those crappy days you should just stop staking Smile
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno 23/4/2011, 9:56 pm

CharlieM wrote:Slightly off topic question here but how long does max melee take?

ummm id say a few years? lol

its not like i trained 1-99 all together so...
ive had the acc for a while so it took me a few years.

^ i dunno if it helped but =P
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 23/4/2011, 9:56 pm

Im too scared to stake big Sad
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno 23/4/2011, 9:58 pm

Broeder wrote:Im too scared to stake big Sad

i started with 5m believe it or not for all this =P

i had like 20m i reserved for staking and i took out 5m each time, and id stake like 1m-3m each box and every time i make 5m, i bank the profit. if i lose the 5m i quit for the day/hour.

by doing that you wont lose big wen your having a bad day while you can bank your profits.
wen i had made 50m+ profit, i started doing 10m-30m...and then around 300m profit , i did 100m+

start small and just go big
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Agile boii 23/4/2011, 10:01 pm

Dam nice xeno, I might try that on my main, 135 cb :L But very nice man keep going.
Agile boii
Agile boii
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 23/4/2011, 10:02 pm

So how can you get first hit? Is it just about that personal number you get when logging in?
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno 23/4/2011, 10:22 pm

thats my understanding.

but honestly i dont really look at that =P
mayb ill win more if i do but tbh i dont hink it matters
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Agile boii 23/4/2011, 10:24 pm

It's not about who hit's first tbh it's about the way you box like on do you keep on 1 thing or do you switch it.
Agile boii
Agile boii
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by singh224 23/4/2011, 11:48 pm

really good, i can never stake lol
singh224
singh224
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by krissh 24/4/2011, 9:20 am

wow Smile some g8 pics and nice stake Smile nice winnings
krissh
krissh

Back to top Go down

Post by weena king 24/4/2011, 10:41 am

Do you go for first hit, or do you do switching, when you just switch attack styles.

The only problem with switching, you have to get the second hit, because you need to time it in the middle, so you have the most time.
weena king
weena king
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forge1 24/4/2011, 11:06 am

NEWB!
No nice log.. But you should post your loses also.
lol
Forge1
Forge1
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno 24/4/2011, 1:31 pm

weena king wrote:Do you go for first hit, or do you do switching, when you just switch attack styles.

The only problem with switching, you have to get the second hit, because you need to time it in the middle, so you have the most time.

i go for both. i try to go for the first hit cuz either way, chances are you'll hit at a different time because of each persons personal number.

if you dont know what that means, basically 90% of the time you'll hit at different times even with the first hit.
and if i do, then i switch styles.

but if i get that 10% where we hit the same, i just stay on attack most of the time and change to defense/kick depending on how im doing
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by bearofhonor1 24/4/2011, 3:02 pm

would these stats be good for staking?
90 attk
99 str
92 hp
75 df

bearofhonor1
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsons502 24/4/2011, 3:14 pm

I actually really wanna get max combat Razz
Mostly so I can try boxing, obviously start with lower amounts until I keep getting nice profit (hopefully) and than increase my amounts. If done right its obvious this is the best money out there. Like people winning full phat sets in matter of minutes? Jeeze man its ridiculous.

Nice stakes to you btw though, really good profits and congrats on breaking 1B Smile
simpsons502
simpsons502
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno 24/4/2011, 9:25 pm

649m stake won Smile
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by losedex 25/4/2011, 3:20 am

I thought I got lucky when I won claws Smile
losedex
losedex
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno 27/4/2011, 1:05 pm

btw just a question,

if i make a detailed guide about boxing and sell it for rsgp, would you guys be willing to buy it? i plan on adding everything from the basics to little tricks i know to increase your chances for winning (that you can prob apply to mbing too even though im not a big fan of mbing)

and if so how much would you guys pay? (be reasonable =P)
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by weena king 27/4/2011, 2:53 pm

Xeno wrote:btw just a question,

if i make a detailed guide about boxing and sell it for rsgp, would you guys be willing to buy it? i plan on adding everything from the basics to little tricks i know to increase your chances for winning (that you can prob apply to mbing too even though im not a big fan of mbing)

and if so how much would you guys pay? (be reasonable =P)

I would pay 5 mil, also why aren't you a fan of mb'ing, I thought it's alot more tactical than normal staking?

Also, with boxing, apart from switching, what other good things are there to do?
weena king
weena king
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next