Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some highlights from my staking :) roughly [2.9b] wins screenied

+42
Ruins
Galaxy X93
Danishelite
Mr.Partyhat
ryo ryo99
iShooters
Jack0
Blessed Mind
Nova Numbers
whako10
burntn1ps
The Man
TIL
Allah is god
Blak_Flames
dr merchy
tezlaz
mummi
F2P Merch
purplefrenzy
whitewarrior
N3wb Lyfe
Bom
Sebastian22
Mackie JZ
Cald
3musketirs
stateofplay1
Darkthern
LenRz
morphime
losedex
simpsons502
bearofhonor1
Forge1
weena king
krissh
singh224
CharlieM
Broeder
Agile boii
Xeno
46 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

some highlights from my staking :)  roughly [2.9b] wins screenied  - Page 2 Empty Re: some highlights from my staking :) roughly [2.9b] wins screenied

Post by Xeno 27/4/2011, 3:47 pm

how to stake wisely reducing the risk of getting cleaned/getting the first hit etc.

dont wana give too much away tho =P
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

some highlights from my staking :)  roughly [2.9b] wins screenied  - Page 2 Empty Re: some highlights from my staking :) roughly [2.9b] wins screenied

Post by morphime 30/4/2011, 5:33 pm

lol nice dude

morphime
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by LenRz 30/4/2011, 5:55 pm

This is nice =p I've tried staking but i always failed =P
LenRz
LenRz

Back to top Go down

Post by bearofhonor1 1/5/2011, 2:28 am

there really is no guide to box staking. Its 50/50 if ur maxed melee and just try to get the first hit by spam clicking plus theres plenty of these guides already. Sparc Mac's to mention one

bearofhonor1
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno 1/5/2011, 2:24 pm

bearofhonor1 wrote:there really is no guide to box staking. Its 50/50 if ur maxed melee and just try to get the first hit by spam clicking plus theres plenty of these guides already. Sparc Mac's to mention one

trust me...there is

i dont mean to brag but, from my experience, i think i have an over all 70/30 ish win percentage, and i put all the 100m+ stakes up here, and ive won all of these stakes while only losing 2 stakes (200m x 2 stakes)

there are several ways to increase your chances, though that doesnt guarantee a win.
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkthern 1/5/2011, 9:05 pm

So much money in a couple of days. I couldn't handle the excitement. Rolling Eyes

Darkthern
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno 1/5/2011, 9:52 pm

im taking a break from staking because of APs and SATs (im a junior ><)
since staking is VERY addicting Smile

im gona try to start again towards the end of the year when im not busy in real life
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by stateofplay1 1/5/2011, 10:24 pm

:O holy mother of god..
having the guts to bet that much money to get those kinda returns is amazing.
good job dude
stateofplay1
stateofplay1
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno 4/5/2011, 1:37 am

started staking again, only screeneied the 70m one but im up 150m today
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno 5/5/2011, 11:56 pm

upped with todays profit Smile
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by 3musketirs 6/5/2011, 9:07 am

I would buy ur stake guide for 3m

3musketirs
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cald 6/5/2011, 9:48 am

i remember you quit ranks because you were cleaned and still owed people Sad but its good to see that you didn't give up and were able to get back on your feet and make 3 times my bank a day Very Happy congratz
Cald
Cald
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackie JZ 6/5/2011, 10:01 am

Impressive. Very nice mate.
Mackie JZ
Mackie JZ
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno 6/5/2011, 12:20 pm

haha thanks cald Smile

but if i didnt get cleaned i dont think i wouldve ever had the courage to stake.
i started with 8m last month wen i discovered im good at boxing wen i managed to make 50m profit that day.

ever since then, im just addicted to boxing. its also a good money maker =P
i have like 6-7x the bank before i got cleaned
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian22 6/5/2011, 5:05 pm

OMG O___O
Sebastian22
Sebastian22
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 6/5/2011, 7:11 pm

Mhm you told me you didn't do much staking lol.

I assume you use the "double your money method" (start with 100m, loose, stake 200m, loose, stake 400m etc...)?

Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno 6/5/2011, 7:16 pm

bom yes and no,

i do that sometimes but i have another method i made on my own that i use to stake

but sometimes, well only once but.... i decided to stake 90% of my bank, which was the 649m stake i won (biggest stake i ever did Smile)
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 6/5/2011, 7:20 pm

Mhm bet you got worried when you clicked accept in that stake lol.

What method do you use then? :O
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno 6/5/2011, 7:23 pm

o trust me, it was probobaly one of my most frustrating moments ever.

i won with like 200lp but still, the thrill was crazy, i was in a super good mood for the rest of the day.

and i dont really wana tell the method cuz i wana make a guide for it for rsgp =P
if people are willing to buy it for a reasonable amount Smile

hopefully i can add better stakes in the future here so people will pay more to read my guide Smile
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 6/5/2011, 7:27 pm

If I may make a suggestion?

Maybe you could offer this guide as an extension to people who rent your account.

This would bring alot more interest in your account and will probably end up benefiting you more than if you sold it seperatly.

It's something that makes your account better to use than other people who rent maxed melee accounts.

Just a thought Smile
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeno 6/5/2011, 9:10 pm

that actually sounds like a decent idea,

either way, i havent actually made it yet and i dont think ill make it at least until the summer because of all the end of the year testing crap i got.

but ill take your suggestion into consideration Smile
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 6/5/2011, 9:18 pm

Mhm well I'm personally not interested in renting your account until I know your idea Razz I guess I could use youtube lol.
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by N3wb Lyfe 7/5/2011, 12:50 am

nice wins brah, i plan on starting to stake on my main here soon. ill probably try out mbing and boxing aswell Razz.
N3wb Lyfe
N3wb Lyfe
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by whitewarrior 7/5/2011, 4:06 pm

Rapier staking is where its at ^^ Imma try the zammy gs and d hally method here soon tho.

whitewarrior
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 7/5/2011, 4:07 pm

Yeh that method sounds really good lol... Tell me how it goes?
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next