Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~*[SMOKIN MILS CLAN EVENT - Soul Wars x3 Zeal!]*~*~

+48
tommyb213
Bradmann
official swag
lxGodxl
Pkrulez
Frostfire
mjones
UberSM
Watinko
Phizzledawg
Asus
whuts_combet
Bom
Mr.Partyhat
Warlord
Regretsheep
Rematog
Gudda Gudda
McBubblz
jvdberg
Pudd
T xP
tommyv2
feather264
Stabby_joe
dadarkknight
coobacaba
Daba
Julij2
Kitty
Legolas
WastedWolfes
SM Weedy
Attempt 9
Supergirl
Pure Moobies
The Trimm3d
Climaxje
barrowdragon
The Man
Fenzyy
JohnieQuest
DARKIE
A Dan
Inhaps
Mr Zuidenaar
Rice
xavy01
52 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~*~*[SMOKIN MILS CLAN EVENT - Soul Wars x3 Zeal!]*~*~  Empty ~*~*[SMOKIN MILS CLAN EVENT - Soul Wars x3 Zeal!]*~*~

Post by xavy01 24/10/2011, 8:28 pm

░▒▓█ Smokin Mils Clan Chat Event - Soul Wars x3 Zeal █▓▒░

This event will be a 3 hour long blast of well organized and well equipped SM members, going to soul wars to pick up their x3 zeal. We are looking for a good team so unfortunately, there must be some requirements. All the same, everyone that can attend, please do,it should be great fun!

Where and When?
Soul Wars, world decided by Johnie the SW pro Smile .
The event will hopefully last for 3 hours

Few important details:
World : 145
JohnieQuest wrote:Well, after examining the soul wars worlds, I beleive that world 145 will be the best. (As I played on it for a few hours and I was able to solely defend our avatar, while the other two soul wars worlds have permanent clans)
FC : SM SW (feel free to join earlier for pre-discussion)

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Requirements

Option 1, melee:

• 110+ Combat
  • At least bandos+ and preferable chaotic weapon. Torva is best.
  • High slayer recommended

Option 2, range:

• A ranging level of atleast 90
  • At least arma armour, preferable pernix
  • High slayer recommended

Option 3, mage:

• A magic level of atleast 94
  • At least ahrims, virtus highly recommended
  • Both blood and ice barrage spells with you.

Magers and Rangers who are chinning should use soul split and therefore a few prayer potions as well as mage/range potions.

Ofcourse you can hybrid. Rangers and magers could bring a bandos set and claws for example, to spec the avatar between doing their thing.

Tactics

The tactics are very important. At first, we'll find some experienced soul wars players to do the calling. Listen to the caller is VERY important and will dramaticaly raise your winning chances.

What to do in a short list:

Before the game
Everyone joins the called lobby AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. The faster you're in there, the more chance to get in the game.

First minute
When we come in, everyone of the team goes to the opponents graveyard. We all take that graveyard, because having both graveyards is a VERY important step in winning a soulwars game. During this point, all magers should use blood barrage, (and not ice barrage). The obelisk isn't that important at first, and the own graveyard will hopefully be taken by our random teammates. Smile

Rest of the game
Magers - Go all barrage. Main part should barrage the lobby of the opponents team, a few should barrage the heal table; if we fail to take the opposite grave barrage the entrance to the obelisk and the enemies grave.
Rangers - Either help the magers by chinning, or help collecting fragments.
Meleers - Main focus on collecting fragments by killing jellys (or pyrefriends on low slayer)

Dumping and Killing
A very important part of the game. When the caller tells you to, and the obelisk is ours, we all dump our soul fragments at once, and go kill the avatar. This will be done by the rangers and the meleers. Magers will still be barraging the lobby. I advice to do a double claw spec first and then use rapier or other chaotic (meleers) and ruby bolts (e) (rangers). When the avatar is dead, they all go back to fragment collecting.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF THE CALLER SAYS OTHERWISE, LISTEN TO THE CALLER

Attending
Name RSN Combat lvl Combat Style Equipment Slayer Level Other Information
Xavy01 0SM 115 96 Magic Ahrims 71 Ancients
mr zuidenaar Mr zuidenaar 113 Melee: 96s, 81a, 80d Full Bandos 57 Not a total nub
Inhaps HDT 127 93 Magic Ahrims/Virtus 86 -
Mr_Dan V_ou 127 99 Range / 94 Magic Zaryte, Armadyl, Ahrims. 72 -
DARKIE Darkie SM 114 Melee: 99s, 78a, 75d Bandos, Claws, Whip, DFS 81 He's chinenglish <3
The Man The Man995 138 Melee/Magic 99s Bandos / Ahrims 97 -
The Trimm3d ES0 137 Maxed Melee Bandos, Rapier 99 Made me lose the game -.-
Climaxje Climax_41 133 Melee: 99a, 99s, 93d (97 Mage) Bandos, Chaotics + Ahrims/Virtus 86 -
Pure Moobies Pure Moobies 135 Melee: 99s, 97a, 94d Bandos, maul/rapier, claws 73 Knows what he's doing
Supergirl ElysianStar 136 Maxed Melee + 93 Range Bandos, Arma, Divine 94 Absolute Pro and hopefully helping to call.
Attempt 9 SM Attempt 9 117 92 Mage Ahrims, Spectral 66 His idea, biatches!
WastedWolfes SM Wolfe 105 Melee 87s, 81a Bandos, Rapier/Claws 71 Possible stat increase
Legolas Sebas613 115 Tribridding: 90 mage, 99 Range Arma/Ahrims 75 Another Pro helping us to call.
Kitty Meow Ms Kitty K 111 99 Mage and/or Melee: 79a, 80s, 79d Ahrims 72 -
julij2 Julij2 129 Melee: 97 Strength Void Melee, Rapier 90 -
coobacaba danger0us 127 Melee Bandos (hopefully) 86 Some kind of clash with school?
Stabby_joe Stabby-Joe 123 Melee/ 99 Mage Bandos 86 Venge/Barraging
Warlord Flame Of Zen 122 94 Magic/Melee Bandos, Chaotic, DFS/Ahrims 69 -
Mr.Partyhat Epicly Maxed 138 Maxed Melee/99 Mage Full Bandos, Full Virtus 99 -
Bom Bom 112 Magic/Melee Bandos + Other cool stuff/ Ahrims 46 Pretty experienced
tommyv2 8G6 118 Melee: 99s, 87a, 75d Bandos 56 -
Pudd Of Isafdar 116 Melee: 99a, 80a, 80d Bandos, DFS, AGS etc. 71 Experienced.
jvdberg jvdberg 124 range: 94 armadyl, vanguard body 81 -
McBubblz McBubblz 96 Melee: 80s, 75a, 75d Dragon, Neitiznot, Torso, Whip. 54 Some Experience.
Rematog Wintergloom 107 99 Range/99 Mage and Tank Ahrims/Chins, Dark Bow 47 He is the shizzle with his experience.
Regretsheep Regretsheep 125 95 Mage Virtus 51 -
whuts_combet Whuts_combet 3 Non-Combat Eligant, Cooking Cape 2 He is videoing the event for us ^^
Ris3n_Storm Ris3n_Storm 123 99Mage/Melee Void Melee, Ahrims 76 -

What to do?
Post here and fill in the list:

Code:
[color=yellow]- Ingame name:[/color] ANSWER HERE
[color=yellow]- Combat:[/color] ANSWER HERE
[color=yellow]- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style:[/color] ANSWER HERE
[color=yellow]- Gear:[/color] ANSWER HERE
[color=yellow]- Slayer Level:[/color] ANSWER HERE
[color=yellow]- Eventual other information:[/color] ANSWER HERE

How to help promoting the event!
Yes, you can help getting more and more teammates. Inhaps made a beautiful signature for all of us participants. Don't forget to give him a +rep Smile

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Code:
[center][url=http://www.smokinelite.com/t36144-smokin-mils-clan-event-x3-zeal-soul-wars#537873][img]http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9875/soulwarsevent.png [/img][/url][/center]

Thanks to
Event brought to you by:
- Xavy : organisation
- Rice : organisation
- Attempt : Idea
- Inhaps : Signature
- Johnie : Help with choosing world and review
- Supergirl : Review
- mr zuidenaar : FC Name
- whuts_combet : Kindly offered to video the event

Last edited by xavy01 on 27/10/2011, 10:50 pm; edited 16 times in total
xavy01
xavy01
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

~*~*[SMOKIN MILS CLAN EVENT - Soul Wars x3 Zeal!]*~*~  Empty Re: ~*~*[SMOKIN MILS CLAN EVENT - Soul Wars x3 Zeal!]*~*~

Post by Rice 24/10/2011, 8:28 pm

yay
Rice
Rice
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

~*~*[SMOKIN MILS CLAN EVENT - Soul Wars x3 Zeal!]*~*~  Empty Re: ~*~*[SMOKIN MILS CLAN EVENT - Soul Wars x3 Zeal!]*~*~

Post by Mr Zuidenaar 24/10/2011, 8:37 pm

- Ingame name: Mr zuidenaar
- Combat: 113
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: Melee, 96 str, 81 att, 80 def, 89hp
- Gear: Probably full bandos
- Slayer Level: 57
- Eventual other information: I have done soul wars before so im not a total nub don't knowing what i'm doing.
Mr Zuidenaar
Mr Zuidenaar
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 24/10/2011, 8:41 pm

- Ingame name: HDT
- Combat: 127
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: Magic, 93
- Gear: Ahrim's and stuff. Maybe virtus set if I'll have enough free money for it.
- Slayer Level: 86
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by A Dan 24/10/2011, 8:46 pm

- Ingame name: V_ou
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: Range - 99 and Magic - 94
- Gear: Zaryte bow, Armadyl. Storm of Armadyl, Armadyl staff and Ahrims. All the other good extras
- Slayer Level: 72
- Eventual other information:
A Dan
A Dan
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by xavy01 24/10/2011, 9:14 pm

Everyone so far has been added.
xavy01
xavy01
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKIE 24/10/2011, 9:58 pm

- Ingame name: Darkie SM
- Combat: 114
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: Melee. 78 Att, 99 Str, 75 Def
- Gear: Full Bandos/Claws/Whip/DFS <-- Probably
- Slayer Level: 81
- Eventual other information: +rep to Inhaps Razz

DARKIE
DARKIE
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnieQuest 24/10/2011, 11:04 pm

- Ingame name: JohnieQuest
- Combat: 122
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: Magic, 94 I'll be ice barraging with soul split.
- Gear: Virtus, arcane, sol, arcane stream
- Eventual other information: I'll pm you in an hour or two.

Last edited by JohnieQuest on 25/10/2011, 2:00 am; edited 3 times in total
JohnieQuest
JohnieQuest
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenzyy 24/10/2011, 11:10 pm

- Ingame name: Fenzyy SM
- Combat: 111
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: Melee, all stats are 87
- Gear: Barrows etc!
- Slayer Level: 45 - havent done in ages.
- Eventual other information: I have played it a fair few times, and would like to say im good.
Fenzyy
Fenzyy
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Man 25/10/2011, 1:08 am

- Ingame name: The Man955
- Combat: 138
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: Melle 99s and Ancients 99
- Gear: Bandos and Ahrims
- Slayer Level: 97
The Man
The Man
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by barrowdragon 25/10/2011, 8:30 am

dang it. i have camp that day...
barrowdragon
barrowdragon
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Climaxje 25/10/2011, 8:38 am

Not sure if I can make it, but I'll try my best!

- Ingame name: Climax_41
- Combat: 133
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: Melee: 99 99 93 And might combinate it with Mage: 97
- Gear: Bandos with chaotics + Ahrims/virtus
- Eventual other information: None
Climaxje
Climaxje
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Trimm3d 25/10/2011, 9:03 am

- Ingame name: ES0 <---- Zero, not the letter O
- Combat: 137
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: Max Melee - Turmoil
- Gear: Bandos, Rapier
- Slayer Level: 99
- Eventual other information: ummm....The Game?
The Trimm3d
The Trimm3d

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Moobies 25/10/2011, 12:45 pm

- Ingame name: Pure Moobies
- Combat: 135
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style:Melee, 99 str, 97 attk, 94 def
- Gear: Bandos, chaotic maul/rapier, claws
- Slayer Level: 71, but hopefully higher after 3x xp Smile
- Eventual other information: Used to play sw all the time, I know what I'm doing

edit: now 73 slayer thanks to triple xp

Last edited by Pure Moobies on 26/10/2011, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pure Moobies
Pure Moobies

Back to top Go down

Post by Supergirl 25/10/2011, 2:45 pm

- Ingame name: ElysianStar
- Combat: 136
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: melee (99 99 99 99)/range (93)
- Gear: probably bandos+arma+divine
- Slayer Level: 94
- Eventual other information: W145 is conveniently my homeworld and the world I used to run Smile
Supergirl
Supergirl
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Attempt 9 25/10/2011, 4:58 pm

- Ingame name: SM Attempt 9
- Combat: 117
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: Mage, Burst or barrage 92 atmo, guna try and get 94
- Gear: ahrims, and spectral
- Slayer Level: 66
- Eventual other information: My idea biatches! Wink
Attempt 9
Attempt 9

Back to top Go down

Post by SM Weedy 25/10/2011, 5:06 pm

- Ingame name: ThinkingCash
- Combat: 3
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: Ranging without arrows and Leeching
- Gear: Full Ancient ceremonial.
- Slayer Level: 1.
- Eventual other information: Smokin Mils official event leecher.
SM Weedy
SM Weedy
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WastedWolfes 25/10/2011, 5:08 pm

- Ingame name: SM Wolfe
- Combat: 105
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: Melee Str87 att81
- Gear: Tassys,Torso,Rapier(Maybe) If not then whip/dscim/dclaws
- Slayer Level: 71
- Eventual other information: Going to be getting my stats up, so they should increase by Friday.
WastedWolfes
WastedWolfes
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by xavy01 25/10/2011, 5:11 pm

SenseFreedom wrote:- Ingame name: ThinkingCash
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: Ranging without arrows and Leeching

I may have to decline this one, sorry. Could take up a place in our lobby. feel free to leech the opponents lobby, though!
xavy01
xavy01
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SM Weedy 25/10/2011, 5:24 pm

xavy01 wrote:
SenseFreedom wrote:- Ingame name: ThinkingCash

I may have to decline this one, sorry. Could take up a place in our lobby. feel free to leech the opponents lobby, though!

Yep, that will get me far...
SM Weedy
SM Weedy
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Legolas 25/10/2011, 6:02 pm

- Ingame name: Sebas613
- Combat: 115
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: Tribridding, mainly barraging (90 mage, bringing ovls) and using ranged (99). No Pernix/Virtus this event, prices are too unstable for them atm. Arma/Ahrims it is.
- Gear: ^
- Slayer Level: 75
I've trained 70->99 range almost purely at soul wars, and gathered over 1,2k zeal. I am highly experienced at it, and wouldn't mind doing the calling. I'm sure I can still do that Razz
Used to run cc's to crash the main clan, or just simply rule a selected world.
Legolas
Legolas
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty 25/10/2011, 6:28 pm

- Ingame name: Ms Kitty K
- Combat: 111
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: Magic and/or Melee (99 mage; 79 att; 80 str; 79 def; 82 con)
- Gear: Ahrims (will probably get Bandos or claws)
- Eventual other information: -
Kitty
Kitty
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 25/10/2011, 9:01 pm

- Ingame name: Julij2
- Combat: 129
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: Aggressive-97 Strength
- Gear: Melee void+rapier
- Slayer Level: 90
- Eventual other information: None

Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 26/10/2011, 12:33 am

sadly cant attend. funeral. out of state for 3 days
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by coobacaba 26/10/2011, 1:31 am

- Ingame name: danger0us
- What combat style you are using and what is your level in this style: Melee
- Gear: Bandos if the price is right.
- Eventual other information: If the event lasts long enough I will come as I get home from school 4 hours after this. Razz

coobacaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next