Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~*[SMOKIN MILS CLAN EVENT - Soul Wars x3 Zeal!]*~*~

+48
tommyb213
Bradmann
official swag
lxGodxl
Pkrulez
Frostfire
mjones
UberSM
Watinko
Phizzledawg
Asus
whuts_combet
Bom
Mr.Partyhat
Warlord
Regretsheep
Rematog
Gudda Gudda
McBubblz
jvdberg
Pudd
T xP
tommyv2
feather264
Stabby_joe
dadarkknight
coobacaba
Daba
Julij2
Kitty
Legolas
WastedWolfes
SM Weedy
Attempt 9
Supergirl
Pure Moobies
The Trimm3d
Climaxje
barrowdragon
The Man
Fenzyy
JohnieQuest
DARKIE
A Dan
Inhaps
Mr Zuidenaar
Rice
xavy01
52 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

~*~*[SMOKIN MILS CLAN EVENT - Soul Wars x3 Zeal!]*~*~  - Page 4 Empty Re: ~*~*[SMOKIN MILS CLAN EVENT - Soul Wars x3 Zeal!]*~*~

Post by Watinko 28/10/2011, 11:24 pm

Xavy, thank you so much for all of the hard work you put in to organizing this, and to all else who helped out! I know that attendance was somewhat limited because of SW's demand for high CB level, and the limited timezone we had to work with, but the people that showed up made sure to make the best of the time we had!

I'd love to see more events like happening, where we can bring in even more of the clan. I will DEFINITELY try to be in attendance as much as possible! I'd love to do a SM vs. SM Castle Wars, hehe. Razz

Thanks again, Xavy!
Watinko
Watinko
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

~*~*[SMOKIN MILS CLAN EVENT - Soul Wars x3 Zeal!]*~*~  - Page 4 Empty Re: ~*~*[SMOKIN MILS CLAN EVENT - Soul Wars x3 Zeal!]*~*~

Post by Mr Zuidenaar 28/10/2011, 11:30 pm

Xavy, this was truly the best event what I have attended by far ever!
Also a big thanks to all the callers, lord of zen(?) The random caller and everyone who was there.
I hope we will have these kind of events a lot in the future!

Last but not least a big thanks to Watinko for lending me a full set of bandos for the event!

Btw, I have taken some pics during the evnt and I will upload them tomorrow when I wake up.
Mr Zuidenaar
Mr Zuidenaar
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lxGodxl 28/10/2011, 11:41 pm

Got me 91 atk and 95Hp Smile

lxGodxl
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by whuts_combet 29/10/2011, 12:52 am

Couldnt make it as I had some family matters to attend to. If anyone else filmed it please send it to me so I can edit/upload it to youtube and add it the to sticky page
whuts_combet
whuts_combet
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

http://www.dj3scape.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Trimm3d 29/10/2011, 2:06 am

Thankyou so much to Xavy for organizing this event, Sebas for great calling and everyone who turned up an helped out in many other ways. It was great to see us all working as a team Smile I never would have got 100 zeal for TzRek Jad without 3x
The Trimm3d
The Trimm3d
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by xavy01 29/10/2011, 7:09 am

I'm glad you all enjoyed it as much as I did Very Happy

I think I shall have to organise another event sometime in the future.
xavy01
xavy01
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rice 29/10/2011, 7:31 am

Glad everyone liked it! Was a pleasure to organise this with you xavy ;-)

Shame there probably won't be x3 zeal anymore, but normal sw owning is also not bad xp ;-)
Rice
Rice
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WastedWolfes 29/10/2011, 7:38 am

I wish I was able to go :/ Stupid school hours conflicted with the clan event. I will definitely try to attend the next event you play Xavy! Maybe we can also do a Pest Control SM Event, just a world with SM members, you know? But also have requirements, maybe a little lower so more people can attend, but also so we can win quick. Just some suggestions Smile
WastedWolfes
WastedWolfes
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valinxh 29/10/2011, 7:54 am

WastedWolfes wrote:I wish I was able to go :/ Stupid school hours conflicted with the clan event. I will definitely try to attend the next event you play Xavy! Maybe we can also do a Pest Control SM Event, just a world with SM members, you know? But also have requirements, maybe a little lower so more people can attend, but also so we can win quick. Just some suggestions Smile

Requirements should be being able to board the high lvl boat.
Valinxh
Valinxh
Charity Donator
Charity Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by UberSM 29/10/2011, 9:56 am

Sorry i couldn't attend, i ate a mcdonald's yesterday and ended up with food poisoning. Idiots have put me off my favourite fastfood Sad
UberSM
UberSM

Back to top Go down

Post by dadarkknight 29/10/2011, 10:32 am

Twisted Evil zuidenaar i was the random caller xd Twisted Evil
i wa calling when i noticed nobody else did lol Twisted Evil
dadarkknight
dadarkknight
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Zuidenaar 29/10/2011, 10:36 am

dadarkknight wrote: Twisted Evil zuidenaar i was the random caller xd Twisted Evil
i wa calling when i noticed nobody else did lol Twisted Evil
There was another random caller, his name was something with zen in it. He left after a few games.
Mr Zuidenaar
Mr Zuidenaar
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by dadarkknight 29/10/2011, 10:40 am

i'm pretty sure i was the only 1... Question
well i'm pretty good at calling. so if nobody else do why the heck not? Twisted Evil
its pretty easy
dadarkknight
dadarkknight
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Square 29/10/2011, 11:07 am

Thats was realy fun tnx guys for doin this together Smile
Looking for more events like this.
Square
Square
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 29/10/2011, 11:10 am

It was really fun guys.

Wouter joined opposite side Smile
It was bad decision Razz

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Zuidenaar 29/10/2011, 11:44 am

Some pics i took yesterday during the event:
Mr Zuidenaar
Mr Zuidenaar
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKIE 29/10/2011, 11:58 am

Was good fun guys.
Really enjoyed myself Smile
DARKIE
DARKIE
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Climaxje 29/10/2011, 3:16 pm

Only came for one hour but it was fun, got myself 99 hp too Smile
Climaxje
Climaxje
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Trimm3d 30/10/2011, 10:53 am

Mah new baby gives +reps to organizers and callers. Thanks so much guys, never would have got 100 zeal without the 3x <3

The Trimm3d
The Trimm3d

Back to top Go down

Post by Cald 30/10/2011, 12:39 pm

nice pics mrzuide Smile you can see me in the first pic saying "55", I believe at this stage I'm standing on top of you trying to kill Divine Very Happy
Cald
Cald
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4