Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items*

+79
Valets
Sioux
zantheena
Zyger
Nickz
Tchnq
greatgold93
Psyke
Dylanmerryman
okai
xrfx
parkou
everettg
oozoo1
Mayhem
MinhZor
Silver drop
Rachet1800
geordy75
Astronis
8th Saint
kazzos
Shoo
codemaster0
boomer0001
ancientrulez
dhytisz
Roger That
Level3Skiller
GaySteven
MarkoFPS
doc7
hockey2158
RealMerch
Mikemakinmils
divina commedia
Brannick999
Addixon
Soul Rift
pro mocro
speed
BeastLeeX
mrjaslax
Zomgrick
MerchTilIDie
Gere01
Zic0
Sky High
owned noob07
Bess
iTz JaWZz
99 racism
Skiller402
dgrock104
sathan&narg
BiBi
Kick N Sticks
Dutch
brigazz
m i c e
Millsy125
1337fox
Karitac
Ellzworth
sebassjoost
Rodrigu3z
L O V Eless
1st EVER
Kelly
Delt
dom1
TheEvasiveOtter
Henkje
Deatlev
Kami Kaze94
Sirr Swag
Rich Beetch
Makaveli
Flip4life
83 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* - Page 3 Empty Re: --Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items*

Post by Skiller402 25/1/2012, 2:38 am

Flip4life wrote:
bibi169 wrote:
Flip4life wrote:Updated Smile as of 1/21/12 cheers
Amazing item cactus seeds introduced!
I just felt you should state where you really got the idea from, because that would be better.
Also, this item might not have such good margins for a long time, but will keep a decent margin because its required to grow cactus-es and to get cactus spines which some people farm daily as a money making method. (Just saying because the only comment you have on this item is that its the largest margin you have ever gotten :X)
The credits go to Skiller402 cheers .
Edit:Well im done with a second flip of cactus seeds with 5000 gp margin so Yes their margins are WILD cheers . Might not last but Ima keep a close eye on it. PICS for 2nd flip will come soon!

Glad you liked my item just keep a eye on it like I am , and who knows we might get the same profit margins again when I made the thread about them Very Happy
Skiller402
Skiller402
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

--Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items* - Page 3 Empty Re: --Flip4Life's Awesome and Humongous Flipping List -- *5 new items*

Post by Flip4life 25/1/2012, 8:01 pm

Skiller402 wrote:
Flip4life wrote:
bibi169 wrote:
Flip4life wrote:Updated Smile as of 1/21/12 cheers
Amazing item cactus seeds introduced!
I just felt you should state where you really got the idea from, because that would be better.
Also, this item might not have such good margins for a long time, but will keep a decent margin because its required to grow cactus-es and to get cactus spines which some people farm daily as a money making method. (Just saying because the only comment you have on this item is that its the largest margin you have ever gotten :X)
The credits go to Skiller402 cheers .
Edit:Well im done with a second flip of cactus seeds with 5000 gp margin so Yes their margins are WILD cheers . Might not last but Ima keep a close eye on it. PICS for 2nd flip will come soon!

Glad you liked my item just keep a eye on it like I am , and who knows we might get the same profit margins again when I made the thread about them Very Happy

Hmm unlikely No margins have been down to about a hundred lately. Maybe its because it was leaked and now many people are flipping it. Another likelihood Wink is that there was just a spike in demand that day and now it has returned to its norm.
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 99 racism 25/1/2012, 8:38 pm

clean irits and snap dragon seeds are a very good flip right now!
99 racism
99 racism
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by sathan&narg 25/1/2012, 8:46 pm

Also santas and ags. Made more then 1m profit on santas.

sathan&narg
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by iTz JaWZz 25/1/2012, 9:16 pm

Nice List!
iTz JaWZz
iTz JaWZz
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 26/1/2012, 8:54 pm

10 new items added! Big update Very Happy

Last edited by Flip4life on 27/1/2012, 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bess 26/1/2012, 9:12 pm

Nice list, but i think the pictures are too big =p
Bess
Bess

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 26/1/2012, 9:20 pm

Besseler wrote:Nice list, but i think the pictures are too big =p
Thanks but I like the pics :p
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 27/1/2012, 8:23 pm

Bumpity Bump Very Happy
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 27/1/2012, 9:36 pm

Made a new flipping log! Very Happy Link in my first post here.
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by owned noob07 27/1/2012, 11:42 pm

i think wild pie has a 10k limit and spider eggs has a 25k limit and by rune kiteshield is a mistype i gues because there stands a 1k limit and it should be 100.

and a good flipping item is clean avantoe.( you can make 1m+ with it, but its a bit risky because prices changes much)

but its a verry wel made guide

Last edited by owned noob07 on 29/1/2012, 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total
owned noob07
owned noob07
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 28/1/2012, 3:13 am

owned noob07 wrote:i think wild pie has a 10k limit and spider eggs has a 25k limit and by rune kiteshield is a mistype i gues because there stands a 1k limit and it should be 100.

and a good flipping item is clean avantoe.( you can make 1m+ with it, but its a bit risky because prices changes much)

but its a verry wel made guide
O_O thanks a lot for the suggestions. Ima go try avantoe right now. If it goes well I'll add it to my list and give you credit for it. Anyways +rep for the suggestion. Very Happy
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 28/1/2012, 12:48 pm

Updated: New Item Focus Sight.
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky High 28/1/2012, 1:39 pm

Arrow cheers holla, this is a great items list, im bouta use it.... thank you.

Sky High
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 28/1/2012, 1:50 pm

Sky High wrote: Arrow cheers holla, this is a great items list, im bouta use it.... thank you.
O_O well good luck with your flips! Very Happy . I suggest using cannonballs,potions,air orbs, and herbs if you are new and lower wealth. If not try the other items Very Happy .
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 28/1/2012, 11:01 pm

Updated with two new items Very Happy .
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zic0 29/1/2012, 12:46 pm

good

Zic0
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gere01 29/1/2012, 4:19 pm

Thanks just made some coins with your f2p items! Very Happy
Gere01
Gere01
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 29/1/2012, 4:52 pm

Updated! Smile
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by MerchTilIDie 29/1/2012, 5:12 pm

I love the pictures on this guide and everything is very thorough and well put together! + rep Smile
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zomgrick 29/1/2012, 7:30 pm

Thanks for this great list of items. I'm new to flipping and definetely will start off practising with some of these. Smile I tried Purple Sweets, and I had 300 gp marche, while you are saying they give 500-3000. I don't know whether I had bad luck or your info about purple sweets is inaccurate Surprised.
Zomgrick
Zomgrick
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 30/1/2012, 7:51 pm

merchtilidie wrote:I love the pictures on this guide and everything is very thorough and well put together! + rep Smile
O_O thanks a lot. I like the pictures too! Razz
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip4life 31/1/2012, 8:39 pm

Bump + Updated Very Happy
Flip4life
Flip4life
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by owned noob07 31/1/2012, 9:55 pm

Zomgrick wrote:Thanks for this great list of items. I'm new to flipping and definetely will start off practising with some of these. Smile I tried Purple Sweets, and I had 300 gp marche, while you are saying they give 500-3000. I don't know whether I had bad luck or your info about purple sweets is inaccurate Surprised.

bad luck
owned noob07
owned noob07
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrjaslax 31/1/2012, 10:42 pm

Great list, i'm just starting merching and flipping for the first time since I even started the game years ago haha. Thanks for a good kick start.
mrjaslax
mrjaslax
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next