Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~ SOTW #24 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

+11
1PsYckO1
Lucky
Stealth
ViralBR0
TheBlob
Arch Serene
HearRoH
Jiggie
DoYouPlay_RS
Slycho
Kelly
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

~*~ SOTW #24 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED! - Page 3 Empty Re: ~*~ SOTW #24 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Kelly 18/2/2012, 8:06 am

It's not bad Razz I wish I had caught you online, but I was away at the time. I'll just bug you about it tomorrow. It's imperative that I contact you before Sunday evening though. Razz
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

~*~ SOTW #24 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED! - Page 3 Empty Re: ~*~ SOTW #24 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by Jiggie 18/2/2012, 8:32 am

Kelly wrote:It's not bad Razz I wish I had caught you online, but I was away at the time. I'll just bug you about it tomorrow. It's imperative that I contact you before Sunday evening though. Razz

Well shoot me a PM as I will be pretty busy tomorrow and Sunday haha. I will be attending the Rank Award Ceremony, but right afterwords I will be going to work and then a party after that. I will probably be back home tomorrow and online from 1-3 AM (GMT-5). I'll be on around the same time as the Award Ceremony on Sunday as I am hosting an event with another rank, but after that I go to work, then the same deal, I won't be home and online until 1-3AM lol.

You should still have my cell info, feel free to text me.
Jiggie
Jiggie
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by King Of Dicing 18/2/2012, 7:13 pm

Aww, missed this week because of holiday Smile Well I ain't really that good in 3D, but if I had time, I would sure give it some time Smile Gl to all Smile Looking forward to next week Razz
King Of Dicing
King Of Dicing
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Begone13 18/2/2012, 7:27 pm

This is upsetting i missed this by a day... >.> I've been waiting for a 3D one >.> oh well theres always next time Very Happy
Begone13
Begone13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggie 19/2/2012, 7:15 am

I only have 4 votes? People don't love me!! D':
Jiggie
Jiggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 19/2/2012, 7:20 am

Psh, Jiggie, you'd be surprised by what people vote for in comparison as to what the judges think xD.

Notice- Tomorrow evening is the end of the voting and the winners will be announced!
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggie 19/2/2012, 7:32 am

Kelly wrote:Psh, Jiggie, you'd be surprised by what people vote for in comparison as to what the judges think xD.

Notice- Tomorrow evening is the end of the voting and the winners will be announced!

I know haha. It just sucks that I will never win public favorite at this rate xD. The public no liek my siggies.
Jiggie
Jiggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlob 19/2/2012, 10:10 am

Jiggie wrote:
Kelly wrote:Psh, Jiggie, you'd be surprised by what people vote for in comparison as to what the judges think xD.

I know haha. It just sucks that I will never win public favorite at this rate xD. The public no liek my siggies.

I voted for you :3
TheBlob
TheBlob
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggie 19/2/2012, 6:15 pm

TheBlob wrote:
Jiggie wrote:

You have my <3. Also, congratz on Public Favorite :3
Jiggie
Jiggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlob 19/2/2012, 6:59 pm

Jiggie wrote:
TheBlob wrote:
Jiggie wrote:

You have my <3. Also, congratz on Public Favorite :3

hahaha, thanks i think Surprised

BTW, feel free to pm me whenver with your RSN, cos those 6k law tiaras are eating up one of my bank spaces! :p
TheBlob
TheBlob
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 19/2/2012, 11:04 pm

Jiggie wrote:

I voted for you fool >.> plus no one has voted mine XD But I just threw something last minute together..
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Slycho 19/2/2012, 11:11 pm

Your welcome Cool

Slycho
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggie 20/2/2012, 12:26 am

Lucky wrote:
Jiggie wrote:

I voted for you fool >.> plus no one has voted mine XD But I just threw something last minute together..

Well you already have my <3 lol. It's alright, this just wasn't your week Razz.
Jiggie
Jiggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 20/2/2012, 1:07 am

The winners have been announced! Congratulations to the following people:

First place (5M prize):
1PsYckO1

Second place (3M prize):
Jiggie

Third place (1M prize):
Stealthy2u

Public favorite (1M prize):
TheBlob

The winners will be PM'd about receiving their payment. Also, check out SOTW #25, which I'm going to be posting right now!
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 20/2/2012, 1:26 am

Thank you Kelly Smile
And GRATZ TO ZE WINNERS.... Still think Jiggie should gotten first for his attempt at it... since it was ORIGINAL.. but oh well he got second <3
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggie 20/2/2012, 1:53 am

Kelly wrote:Second place: Jiggie
~*~ SOTW #24 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED! - Page 3 W99njs
Ruins
the illusion it pulls on your eyes is magnificent. Simply loved it, transition background to match our current background would be great too.

Theta Zero
Bonus points for the attempt at the effect. Unfortunately since I don't own a pair of dual-color glasses, nor does 95% of internet users, it loses a lot of its effect. I've ranked this in my top 3 for the uniqueness though.

Frekwency
At first I didn't like it. But then I remembered this was a 3D contest. If I had some of those 3D glasses I would give this a shot. I really like your thinking on this one. This one was outside of the box in my opinion. you got my #1 for thinking outside of the box.

Kelly
I will honestly admit.. I have gone to the movies a lot and seen 3D movies, so I have some 3D glasses. I put them on to see if it worked or if you were just doing a good job at trying to make it look movie-3D. However, it does not work (for me at least!), but I'm still highly impressed with what you did. The only thing I don't care for the text, however. I think that should be the only thing that needs work.

@ Ruins - I felt the color of our site's background would have really lessened the effect, but that could just be me.

@Theta - Thanks :3. You do have a point, it's rare that people have these nowadays. Thanks for the #1 Very Happy, I tried taking the 3d theme in a way I thought no one else was thinking of haha.

@ Frek - Thanks for the #1 :3. As I told theta, I was trying to take an approach no one else would have Wink

@ Kelly - Dang, I was actually trying to make it work... I might have set it too far apart >_<. I couldn't find my own pair (I think they're buried in a cabinet Razz) so I couldn't check it to make sure. Thanks Smile. Yeah, I honestly didn't know what to do with the text in this one as I was focusing more on the effect and didn't want the text to mess it up >_<

How do I never manage public favorite or 1st?? It's always 2nd or 3rd xD
Jiggie
Jiggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 20/2/2012, 3:30 am

Yeah, it doesn't work, but it does look super-doper neat! Hey, it's better to be second or third than no place at all Very Happy.

Congratulations, again.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 1PsYckO1 20/2/2012, 5:22 am

Yey, thanks again! Smile Critiques were very much appreciated as well. \

Btw my name shouldn't have an 'h' in it. :0
1PsYckO1
1PsYckO1
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 20/2/2012, 5:43 am

1PsYckO1 wrote:Yey, thanks again! Smile Critiques were very much appreciated as well. \

Btw my name shouldn't have an 'h' in it. :0

Edited the "h" out of your name everywhere but the poll Smile
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggie 20/2/2012, 5:44 am

Lucky wrote:Thank you Kelly Smile
And GRATZ TO ZE WINNERS.... Still think Jiggie should gotten first for his attempt at it... since it was ORIGINAL.. but oh well he got second <3
Meh, originality gets you no where these days. Doesn't really matter though, it's all about execution.

Kelly wrote:Yeah, it doesn't work, but it does look super-doper neat! Hey, it's better to be second or third than no place at all Very Happy.

Congratulations, again.
Well thanks lol. While that is true, it just sucks that I'm never going to make it on the fancy first place tag wall... No matter what I do there is something I didn't do that makes me lose 1st lol.

Thanks, again rofl.
Jiggie
Jiggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3