Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeno's Pure Log

+4
Faith!
Adverbs
Vww
Xeno
8 posters

Go down

Xeno's Pure Log Empty Xeno's Pure Log

Post by Xeno 21/2/2012, 12:40 am

Hey guys, so I decided to start training my pure again and here I will be logging the daily (hopefully) progress.

The current stats are as follows:
Xeno's Pure Log 022012

I'm currently unsure what kind of pure I'd like to make it so I'm open for suggestions!
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Xeno's Pure Log Empty Re: Xeno's Pure Log

Post by Vww 21/2/2012, 6:11 am

Maxed one defence pure! Cool

Good luck with your goal!

Vww
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adverbs 23/2/2012, 4:01 am

Good luck with your goal man! Just try everything out, start with 50 att then slowly move on up with it as you go along.

Adverbs
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith! 25/2/2012, 7:11 am

Good luck mate! Turmoil pures are my personal favourite, but require a lot more work.

Faith!
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin 25/2/2012, 12:06 pm

Goodluck!

I'm a pretty high level pure, and If i were you I would stay 60 attack.

I have 80 attack and 99 dng, and really i don't enjoy it that much. Stick to 60 attack and get chaotic staff/bow Smile

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 26/2/2012, 4:40 pm

I'll be watching this Wink

If you want my advice, don't keep it as a pure.

Frankly, pures just get very boring and the loot is a load of crap.

I've had many, many pures over the years, and that's the conclusion I've come to. If you want to really have fun PK'ing, get defence and combat up while maintaining very good stats for your level.

If it were me with your account, I'd first want to turn it into a zerker. You'll have a long road ahead of you, but hell it will be fun and profitable. You should get:

Barrows Gloves
Turmoil
Zerker quests
Veng

And then get the 45 defence - be sure to do quests first to avoid going over 45 defence.

Then get your att to 70 and your str to something like 85+. No matter what people tell you, 70 attack is better than 60. The whip makes up for it all and is well worth it, trust me.

You may want to get 75 attack for AGS, I personally preffer AGS over claws because people can eat half way through a claws spec which can get annoying, or they can equip phoenix neck.

All this doesn't actually take too long, and it's worth the wait + money.

PK on the account for a few months. You may find you never get bored, but if you do, you may want to consider 99 str.

After 99 str, you can just PK for a few more months.

If you again get bored and want to try a different + more profitable style of PK'ing, level defence to 70 and become a Barrows PK'er. Don't bother with attack really, by that stage you'll be around 80 just from PK'ing with a whip (depending on how much you PK).

Once you get to barrows, I'm sure you'll love it. The profit + PK'ing style is a lot of fun, and I wish I'd kept my barrows pk'er's stats perfect.

If you want any more info, feel free to PM me Smile
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldboy 10/3/2012, 7:25 pm

Make a zerker! Look at my banner - I got 48 def because I wanted curses but I created the pure before they came out, but still, it's a pretty nice account. I recommend making it into one of those, or a turmoil pure.
Goldboy
Goldboy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ManofEpicness 17/3/2012, 3:43 pm

Hybrid pure like Chris Archie Very Happy
ManofEpicness
ManofEpicness
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)