Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED

+24
PRISM
Koude-Appelsap
Pink Venom
1PsYckO1
EminemGFX
Vodkabee
McManis
Stealth
Mad_Adviser
Hmm Ninja
i danny i
jokerman
Arch Serene
Begone13
Relax.
Phizzledawg
Jiri
DoYouPlay_RS
King Of Dicing
Lucky
Josh Designs
Blak_Flames
Hachibi
Kelly
28 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by jokerman 19/3/2012, 9:18 pm

Hachibi wrote:Edited my original post (1st post) tell me what you think guys Smile

i like ^.^

and at relax.... *facepalms u* dude help me out tomorrow?
jokerman
jokerman
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Relax. 19/3/2012, 9:26 pm

fsure
Relax.
Relax.
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 19/3/2012, 9:35 pm

Please remember the rule about posting your proof. I've seen quite a few people who haven't done so correctly Razz

Kelly wrote:You must post up all images you used to help you created your work. If you did not use any images to help create your graphic, you must show proof by taking a picture of your screen with the program(s) you used to create the graphic (you MUST have the layers tab up and showing; it may not be crossed out, blurred, or blocked in any way, shape, or form) and a second screenshot where you can see this thread and the graphic you worked on. Failure to prove your work is your own and\or failure to show renders, stock images, C4Ds, or any other images used to help create your graphic will result in your entry becoming void.

You need to have all stock photos, images, renders, C4Ds, etc that was used to create your graphic
OR
Two pictures of proof, one of which we can see this thread + the program you used and one with layers showing in the program you used

Smile
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by jokerman 19/3/2012, 9:39 pm

Kelly wrote:Please remember the rule about posting your proof. I've seen quite a few people who haven't done so correctly Razz

Kelly wrote:You must post up all images you used to help you created your work. If you did not use any images to help create your graphic, you must show proof by taking a picture of your screen with the program(s) you used to create the graphic (you MUST have the layers tab up and showing; it may not be crossed out, blurred, or blocked in any way, shape, or form) and a second screenshot where you can see this thread and the graphic you worked on. Failure to prove your work is your own and\or failure to show renders, stock images, C4Ds, or any other images used to help create your graphic will result in your entry becoming void.

You need to have all stock photos, images, renders, C4Ds, etc that was used to create your graphic
OR
Two pictures of proof, one of which we can see this thread + the program you used and one with layers showing in the program you used

Smile

as i said b4 im on laptop now Razz got 5 different cpu's to pick... theres just one with my image on it XD
jokerman
jokerman
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachibi 19/3/2012, 9:47 pm

Kelly wrote:Please remember the rule about posting your proof. I've seen quite a few people who haven't done so correctly Razz

OR

Smile

Just posted a 4th screenshot, can you tell me if i'm ok now?
Hachibi
Hachibi
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 19/3/2012, 11:33 pm

Im so happy about how this looks. In my opinion one of my best entries so far for sotw Smile im happy with myself Razz

~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Sotw29v2

Render used (1):
Spoiler:
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by i danny i 20/3/2012, 12:47 am

~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 20ijqsm

~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 2vd5yt0

king

images

https://i.imgur.com/oPoCm.jpg
http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/767044/MyTennant.png

Last edited by i danny i on 20/3/2012, 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
i danny i
i danny i
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 20/3/2012, 1:06 am

i danny i wrote:

king

you need to include all images you used to create yoursig...by the wy, i saw "doctor who sig" in your search, and this is what i foudn:

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread.php/277920-A-Doctor-Who-Sig-and-Avy!

a websitecontaiing yor exact sig other than the doctor who image...not sure if this would include stealing others work,because i noticed your proofimage and zoomed in and found that image pretty muc broken down into 3 seperate layers...why is this?nt accusing you of anything, just bringing this up...jim most likely being overly curious of things, ovrlooking it =/

sorry for my spelling, using an andriod keyboard...very hard to press eys
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by i danny i 20/3/2012, 1:40 am

its fine to ask me questions , but i as the is more then one render in here i used 3 diferent slots.

the only way for me to show you the layers was for me to slice.

ps: images added.
i danny i
i danny i
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Begone13 20/3/2012, 2:05 am

DoYouPlay_RS wrote:
i danny i wrote:

king

you need to include all images you used to create yoursig...by the wy, i saw "doctor who sig" in your search, and this is what i foudn:

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread.php/277920-A-Doctor-Who-Sig-and-Avy!

a websitecontaiing yor exact sig other than the doctor who image...not sure if this would include stealing others work,because i noticed your proofimage and zoomed in and found that image pretty muc broken down into 3 seperate layers...why is this?nt accusing you of anything, just bringing this up...jim most likely being overly curious of things, ovrlooking it =/

sorry for my spelling, using an andriod keyboard...very hard to press eys

It also shows in your search bar on the internet that you searched up a doctor who sig also the fact that one of your tabs is blacked out on the bottom of the screen... so if you didn't make it that's really not cool at all man
Begone13
Begone13
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 20/3/2012, 2:49 am

Tab is most likely torrent probably lol what else would want to blank out...
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by i danny i 20/3/2012, 2:55 am

DoYouPlay_RS wrote:Tab is most likely torrent probably lol what else would want to blank out...

Close Wink
i danny i
i danny i
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 20/3/2012, 6:09 am

Hachibi - Yes that's fine and exactly what I wanted, thank you Very Happy

And i danny i - It seems that your entry is very similar to another persons graphic (shown in the above link that DoYouPlay_RS found). The graphic on that site was created in mid-2011 and there are not many changes from that graphic and yours, to be honest.

Secondly... It really doesn't fit the theme at all. The theme is painting and yours doesn't have anything painting related xD... And you forgot to add the theme (Painting) or SOTW to your artwork.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by i danny i 20/3/2012, 11:38 am

Kelly wrote:Hachibi - Yes that's fine and exactly what I wanted, thank you Very Happy

And i danny i - It seems that your entry is very similar to another persons graphic (shown in the above link that DoYouPlay_RS found). The graphic on that site was created in mid-2011 and there are not many changes from that graphic and yours, to be honest.

Secondly... It really doesn't fit the theme at all. The theme is painting and yours doesn't have anything painting related xD... And you forgot to add the theme (Painting) or SOTW to your artwork.

Painting... Hmmmm
i danny i
i danny i
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hmm Ninja 20/3/2012, 1:48 pm

~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 FinishedSig

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hmm Ninja on 20/3/2012, 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hmm Ninja
Hmm Ninja
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Relax. 20/3/2012, 2:26 pm

Y'know..
it'd take me 15 minutes to make the proof you want for a fully copied signature..
Relax.
Relax.
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 20/3/2012, 2:55 pm

Hmm Ninja - The link is to a different render Razz

And Relax. - You don't HAVE to post proof up screen shot wise. That is only if you do not use renders, stock photos, etc. If you use renders, stock photos, images, C4Ds, effects, etc., to help create your artwork upload them and that is fine--you have to upload all of them. It's like you're giving credit to the original artist whose graphics you've used Smile

If you do not use any sort of images to help you create your artwork, then you have to use the screen shots for proof.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Relax. 20/3/2012, 3:16 pm

W-what?

No, that wasn't want I was talking about Razz
I said that it'd take me 15 minutes to make 'proof' that I made a signature I copied from somewhere/one else.

I wasn't complaining about the fact that making the 'screenshots of proof' took some time Razz

also, fail:
~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Afbeel10
Relax.
Relax.
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hmm Ninja 20/3/2012, 3:31 pm

I think it might be because you're not logged into the site ill upload a picture of the render in its place
Hmm Ninja
Hmm Ninja
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiri 20/3/2012, 3:34 pm

Hmm Ninja wrote:I think it might be because you're not logged into the site ill upload a picture of the render in its place
Works now indeed Smile
Jiri
Jiri
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by jokerman 20/3/2012, 3:40 pm

kelly am i ok now?

(render removed as it originated by my moms hand XD)

ima figure something out for the picture
jokerman
jokerman
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Relax. 20/3/2012, 3:57 pm

I believe you are okay now, joker Razz

If you pm me the sig,
I'd explain an idea I had for your sig.
I won't work it out, though Razz
Relax.
Relax.
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hmm Ninja 20/3/2012, 4:06 pm

Why do people reserve posts?
Hmm Ninja
Hmm Ninja
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Relax. 20/3/2012, 4:13 pm

I asked that too Razz

If you reserve a post early on, you might get the first spot when people have the chance at voting for the signatures. people visiting this thread either do not look at all entries, or compare all entries to the first one (as it is the first one they see, they can only compare them to that one).

if you are on top of the list, you thus have a better chance at winning the public's vote.

I believe.
Relax.
Relax.
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Empty Sotw #29 entry

Post by Mad_Adviser 20/3/2012, 8:22 pm

here's my entry Wink I don't think that I have a real chance here, as this is my first sotw entry

~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 2 Sotw29

Proof
Spoiler:

Render used

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mad_Adviser on 22/3/2012, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mad_Adviser
Mad_Adviser
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next