Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED

+24
PRISM
Koude-Appelsap
Pink Venom
1PsYckO1
EminemGFX
Vodkabee
McManis
Stealth
Mad_Adviser
Hmm Ninja
i danny i
jokerman
Arch Serene
Begone13
Relax.
Phizzledawg
Jiri
DoYouPlay_RS
King Of Dicing
Lucky
Josh Designs
Blak_Flames
Hachibi
Kelly
28 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 4 Empty Re: ~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Koude-Appelsap 23/3/2012, 3:35 pm

i hope the next one would be a very nice theme don't like drawing at all haha:P but i saw some realy nice pictures, Peace out
Koude-Appelsap
Koude-Appelsap
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 4 Empty Re: ~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post by Relax. 23/3/2012, 4:00 pm

It's painting, not drawing Smile
Relax.
Relax.
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koude-Appelsap 23/3/2012, 7:15 pm

jea but, thats almost the same haha:P
Koude-Appelsap
Koude-Appelsap
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by PRISM 23/3/2012, 7:17 pm

~*~ SOTW #29 ~*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED - Page 4 Capoei10

Stock
Spoiler:

cheers and good luck everyone.
PRISM
PRISM
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 23/3/2012, 7:24 pm

I love you PRISM!

Though if i may add some cnc, the font of the text could have been better. Its like one of those texts that you wont see until you look, but will keep your attention when you do because it just stands out a bit.

But overall, best sig ive seen in a while!
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by PRISM 23/3/2012, 7:29 pm

Thanks Broeder rabbit Im kinda rushed due to college and work, so i kinda had to rush the font. I should have put a POW! that guy just got blasted!!

cheeers! check out the intelligent debate thread in a bit, im posting something that might be of your interest.
PRISM
PRISM

Back to top Go down

Post by Koude-Appelsap 23/3/2012, 7:59 pm

nice edit PRISM realy like it maybe,
u can use some more colors at your paint but it looks nice
Koude-Appelsap
Koude-Appelsap
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 23/3/2012, 8:04 pm

Submissions end tonight! It is currently 4:03PM EST, submissions end around 9:00-10:00PM EST!
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 24/3/2012, 2:28 am

Voting has begun! This will run until Sunday and Sunday night the winners will be announced Very Happy Creating SOTW #30 now Smile

The following people's submissions were disqualified:
- Hachibi -- Image was too large; restriction is 500x225; sorry :/
- Jokerman -- Didn't have a submission posted up; you still had your 'under construction' image there.
- i danny i -- Too closely related to another graphic (clickable)
- Pink Venom -- Submission was too large, the appropriate text was not shown, and did not have the proof shown
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Relax. 24/3/2012, 6:56 am

Kelly, could you please put my other signature on the first post? Smile
believe it was quite obvious that I didn't want to submit the first image on the post..

I'll make it more obvious in the future..
Relax.
Relax.
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachibi 24/3/2012, 7:55 am

Ah damn... I wish someone had pointed out to me that my sig was too big, I never noticed Sad
Hachibi
Hachibi
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 24/3/2012, 7:04 pm

Voted for Blak_Flames... the work involved in that is insane
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggie 25/3/2012, 3:38 am

Gotta say my top 3 were

-PRISM
-Josh
-Stealthy

Vodka, I loved your's but I didn't think enough was done to it this time and the overlayed(?) v was quite distracting.
Jiggie
Jiggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 25/3/2012, 3:56 am

Jiggie wrote:Gotta say my top 3 were

-PRISM
-Josh
-Stealthy

Vodka, I loved your's but I didn't think enough was done to it this time and the overlayed(?) v was quite distracting.

If you wanna guest judge Jiggie go for it Razz PM me your critiques. I asked a couple of people, but they were all busy xD
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggie 25/3/2012, 3:57 am

I guess I might as well ;P lol. I am about to go to sleep though and I don't know if I would have time tomorrow >_<

Are we on the new system yet?
Jiggie
Jiggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 25/3/2012, 4:15 am

Yes, we are on the new system. However, guest judges will do the old system of critiquing and in the end rate each entry from 1 to 10. It's easier for the GDT to have to do all the hard work and have the guest judge critique it the old way and give a rating from 1-10 on the overall submission Razz.

And well, perhaps for SOTW #30 then Razz
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 26/3/2012, 6:08 am

Winners will be announced today (Monday), sometime midday\evening.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by jokerman 26/3/2012, 11:26 am

Whatever some people did was just making a render look fancy with a splatter brush...
Id be sad if something like that would win...

Please put in some effort
jokerman
jokerman
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxy 26/3/2012, 12:26 pm

Totally forgot to enter for this one ...
Daxy
Daxy
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

http://abarai-rnji.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Broeder 26/3/2012, 12:35 pm

jokerman wrote:Whatever some people did was just making a render look fancy with a splatter brush...

Which sigs are you talking about Smile? dont be afraid to tell the truth.
Broeder
Broeder
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by PRISM 26/3/2012, 1:03 pm

Broeder wrote:
jokerman wrote:Whatever some people did was just making a render look fancy with a splatter brush...

Which sigs are you talking about Smile? dont be afraid to tell the truth.

please do Cool
PRISM
PRISM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 27/3/2012, 2:56 am

Winners have been announced! Congratulations to the winners! The new point system is in place. There are five things that the judges critique and the max points for each is 10. All of the ratings are added up for each person and the three with the highest ones wins.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
WINNERS:
First place and public favorite: PRISM - 126
Second place: Stealthy2u - 122
Third place: Vodkabee - 119
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Breakdown of everyone's points (calculated):

Spoiler:

I will be PMing the winners tomorrow Smile I have to go now xD Putting up who won took me about an hour to do and another forty-five minutes to judge xD...

Grats guys!

Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 27/3/2012, 3:04 am

I love the new judging system, grats to the winners Very Happy And stealthy...is this your 5th week in a row with 2nd?

Just checked results, I came 8/13th, not bad considering my ps skills i guess Razz
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Designs 27/3/2012, 3:30 am

I just cant win here eh. second week i thought it was easily top 3... I fail to see a lot of the critiques on it (my opinion). I did not follow the tutorial simply looked at the image to get inspired. What artist doesn't do that? i was taught to create a mood board before every project so that is what i do. Gratz to the winners Vodkabee i loved you entry and prism i liked yours too. Gratz guys..
Josh Designs
Josh Designs
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth 27/3/2012, 3:45 am

DoYouPlay_RS wrote:I love the new judging system, grats to the winners Very Happy And stealthy...is this your 5th week in a row with 2nd?

Just checked results, I came 8/13th, not bad considering my ps skills i guess Razz

4th time in a row haha Razz
Stealth
Stealth
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next