Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do YOU think is the fastest skill to get to 99?

+2
danstevens1994
redstar47
6 posters

Go down

What do YOU think is the fastest skill to get to 99? Empty What do YOU think is the fastest skill to get to 99?

Post by redstar47 24/3/2012, 2:16 am

Tell me which and why please Smile
redstar47
redstar47
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

What do YOU think is the fastest skill to get to 99? Empty Re: What do YOU think is the fastest skill to get to 99?

Post by danstevens1994 24/3/2012, 2:30 am

The fastest?

Most probably Herblore however for it to be fast it is massively costly when doing the best pots possible including extremes and overloads. If you want to know the fastest skill to get to 99 and it currently makes a profit is Cooking. With sharks at 92 cooking I think you can get like 180k exp per hour.

Just what I know I am not saying they ARE the fastest just the fastest that I know of.

Smile

danstevens1994
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

What do YOU think is the fastest skill to get to 99? Empty Re: What do YOU think is the fastest skill to get to 99?

Post by Malarroy 24/3/2012, 3:52 am

Excluding skills that can earn massive exp by spending millions PER HOUR, I think thieving ranks up there as one of the top skills. IIRC, you can get 400k xp per hour in some spots.
Malarroy
Malarroy
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by coobacaba 24/3/2012, 3:05 pm

I think that firemaking could be one of the fastest also. If you use the best logs and use the double fire method.

coobacaba
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by danstevens1994 24/3/2012, 3:29 pm

coobacaba wrote:I think that firemaking could be one of the fastest also. If you use the best logs and use the double fire method.

what is this double fire method? I have never heard of it.

danstevens1994
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reall Dutch 24/3/2012, 4:24 pm

danstevens1994 wrote:
coobacaba wrote:I think that firemaking could be one of the fastest also. If you use the best logs and use the double fire method.

Using a pyrelord to burn your logs aswell.
Reall Dutch
Reall Dutch
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by redstar47 24/3/2012, 4:45 pm

danstevens1994 wrote:

I was wondering that also
redstar47
redstar47
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 24/3/2012, 6:41 pm

Need more info to accurately answer this question.

First, what are your starting levels, or do you plan on doing this from level 1.

Second, Are you looking at buyable or non-buyable skills?
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down