Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Events FAQ & Help thread

Go down

Clan Events FAQ & Help thread Empty Clan Events FAQ & Help thread

Post by STD PT 27/4/2012, 3:59 pm

Clan Events FAQ & Help thread

Introduction
As I have seen many people with doubts that can easily be answered by reading this FAQ, I decided to make a FAQ/Help thread. Post your question and it you will be enlightened briefly.

FAQ

1. Do I need to be a clan member to join the event?

These events are open to everybody in Smokin Mils.

2.Can I arrive late but still participate in this event?

I'd say it depends. If it's a GWD event such as Bandos or Zamorak, yes, you can arrive late, there's not a big problem with that. Although, if it's a tournament of some sort, you can't arrive late because the teams will be created and you will be left out. This doesn't mean there's not a big problem with arriving late, you should always try to be there on time. Doing so will give you a good image and it will help the host.

3.How long will the event last?

It depends. For a normal event, for example boss hunting or playing a Jagex-made activity, you should expect around 2 hours. For a "special" event, such as SM's Anniversary, Tier 7 Citadel, it may last longer as there are more people and it's harder to organize everyone. For a tournament-type event, it's different, it can take 1 to 3 or 4 hours, it's uncertain.

4.Will I get a reward for attending this event?

Yes. In my opinion you always get rewards. Whether it's enjoyment or cash prizes, you always get rewards. Thinking more literally, if you intend to become a Trainee, pictures of you attending events will help you becoming a Trainee. If there are cash/item rewards (Prizes for being first, second or third in any game or drop parties), the host will always write it in the first post of the event thread.

5.What is an Official Event?

Every event in this thread is Official. These events require confirmation, whether it's your Rank Manager, Mr Dan or Besseler, the Events Manager, they need confirmation.
STD PT
STD PT
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down