Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overnight/longterm Flipping guide !

+29
Peters
MinhZor
asapwnz
sebsebsebh
hashuno
alexx1156
Snowie
Jorsin Alkes
Abraxix92
p0wndude21
shanic89
nyanlights
dutchsoldi3r
ad is cool1
robin boy35
boorrie
jande122
Volcom3d
Minimum
bucsareking
DARKIE
goshorty8
Jae baes
Amar14
Fatal
tjanzelve
tzhaar125
Begone13
Eolothix
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Overnight/longterm Flipping guide ! Empty Overnight/longterm Flipping guide !

Post by Eolothix 29/4/2012, 8:38 pm

Overnight/longterm Flipping guide ! Smstam10

Longterm/overnight flipping guide

Why overnight flipping?

Overnight flipping is a great way to make money while you are asleep. The profits overnight will be much higher as you will use the impatient of the other people in your advantage. With the right items you can make several mills per night and this without doing any effort !

The item

The first thing you will be doing is chosing your item what you want to flip. For the first type, the item can't be too popular otherwise it would become a fast flip. So only slow to medium buying items are good for this type of flipping. The item still has to be traded a few times per day/hour depending on what item you choose. For example TT items will be most of the times traded only a few times per day and have a stepped graph.

Overnight/longterm Flipping guide ! 11gh7ux

Example: Third-age Vambraces - 597998 gp - 4.82%

Spoiler:

Pouches a couple of 100 per hour and have a normal graph. Uncommon but used items (for skilling/pking) are very good for this kind of method (iron gauntlets), 1 defence pk'ers use them for having a little bit more defence. So the more creative you are here the better you're items will be.

Example: Whip vine - 5804k gp - 26.8%

Spoiler:

The second type, is using common traded items like runes, green dragonhides. This requires some knowledge of graph reading. You need to be able to see when a item is raising or going to raise (because of an update). When it's going to raise you will buy them like say in the morning, and sell them in the afternoon or evening for some nice profits.

Overnight/longterm Flipping guide ! 30mqou9

Example: Nature rune - 499995 - 2.8%
Spoiler:

If you look at this graph you can see the item is about to raise so buying now at a lower price and selling in the morning or later that day would give you a good profit. It's actually a small investment.

The third type is putting 'low ball' offers in ge. This is often done with rares or any other edibles when they are crashing. People put an low offer in overnight in the hope that someone would panic sell the rare for a low price. This can be dangerous because it might fall harder than you expected and so buy it for a too high price. So make sure you don't put ur offer too high. The graph will look like this.

Overnight/longterm Flipping guide ! Oixd2q

Example: Easter Egg - 687997 gp - 1.1%

Spoiler:

The fourth type is buying items in large quantities because you'll be away for probably 8 hours+ you can use those limits to buy letss say fire runes or dragon bones. People on the RSOF are willing to pay more for these items when you have them in large quantities. So stocking on them overnight and selling them when you have a greater stock .

How to find prices?

You'll be doing just a normal price check for knowing the prices. This means you buy an item high above medium price, that price will become your selling price. And sell an item for lower then med, that price will become your buy price. Like in the example which you can find under the text.

Overnight/longterm Flipping guide ! Bluhween

For finding the prices of lower rares I advise you to go into the fc 'R quark' they have updates of all edibles every few minutes. You can also just ask them to pc the rare.

Well guys this was my overnight flipping guide. I hope it helped you and pls comment me your opinions alien

Last edited by Eolothix on 9/5/2012, 6:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Eolothix
Eolothix
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Overnight/longterm Flipping guide ! Empty Re: Overnight/longterm Flipping guide !

Post by Begone13 29/4/2012, 10:29 pm

This is an awesome guide man! really helping me out with some of my over night flips that i've been struggling with Smile
Begone13
Begone13
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Overnight/longterm Flipping guide ! Empty Re: Overnight/longterm Flipping guide !

Post by Eolothix 29/4/2012, 10:31 pm

TheBegone13 wrote:This is an awesome guide man! really helping me out with some of my over night flips that i've been struggling with Smile

Let me know how they end up Smile, if you have any questions just pm or query me mate Smile
Eolothix
Eolothix
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by tzhaar125 30/4/2012, 7:43 am

awesome, thanks.
tzhaar125
tzhaar125
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by tjanzelve 30/4/2012, 4:31 pm

thanks for this Smile

tjanzelve
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatal 30/4/2012, 6:22 pm

Enjoyed the good reading friend.
Fatal
Fatal
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eolothix 30/4/2012, 10:55 pm

did some small changes, more changes to come, need some flips to be done Very Happy
Eolothix
Eolothix
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar14 1/5/2012, 10:44 am

Thanks alot, matey!
It helped me alot by making cash while sleeping!

Amar14
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jae baes 1/5/2012, 4:19 pm

Nice guide, but how do you calculate the percentage of an item and what does it mean? Im not to good at that Exclamation
Jae baes
Jae baes
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eolothix 1/5/2012, 6:18 pm

Jae baes wrote: Nice guide, but how do you calculate the percentage of an item and what does it mean? Im not to good at that Exclamation

Profit/ sell price * 100 , and it's the percentage of profit you made Wink
Eolothix
Eolothix
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by goshorty8 2/5/2012, 5:03 am

Thank you so much, I have really been struggling with those overnight flips... The most ive made from one is like 400k >.>
goshorty8
goshorty8
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKIE 3/5/2012, 4:06 pm

The guide verification team gave your guide an average score of 40.4/50

This was just enough to receive the red stamp of approval:
DARKIE
DARKIE
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by bucsareking 3/5/2012, 6:29 pm

Probably my favorite flipping. +1 man!
bucsareking
bucsareking
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Minimum 7/5/2012, 12:19 am

awesome guide. ^.^
Minimum
Minimum
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcom3d 7/5/2012, 2:36 am

Great guide for beginners but why do you test items ? You could just get a pricecheck on the forums or w2 ge... You dont lose money this way
Volcom3d
Volcom3d
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eolothix 7/5/2012, 5:38 pm

Volcom3d wrote:Great guide for beginners but why do you test items ? You could just get a pricecheck on the forums or w2 ge... You dont lose money this way

You won't always find the buy price then nor the item you are willing to flip Wink
Eolothix
Eolothix
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by jande122 10/5/2012, 6:48 am

Wow looks awesome, might give it a try tonight

jande122
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by boorrie 10/5/2012, 11:24 am

very nice Smile
i am going to try the overnight flipping.
hope it pays out like your examples.

boorrie
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by robin boy35 10/5/2012, 5:25 pm

nice guide
robin boy35
robin boy35
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ad is cool1 12/5/2012, 4:57 pm

i gave it a go used zamy spear after a 3 day drop% with was sub 1% drop got me a 90k margin on them Very Happy thankyou for your guide will try and find something new with a screenshot next time. Razz

ad is cool1
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by dutchsoldi3r 19/6/2012, 11:46 am

nice guide !!

dutchsoldi3r
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanlights 19/6/2012, 6:44 pm

This guide has been very helpful since the day I joined this site :>

nyanlights
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by shanic89 20/6/2012, 5:43 pm

amazing guide! thanks
shanic89
shanic89
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by p0wndude21 13/7/2012, 12:55 pm

thanks Very Happy

p0wndude21
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Abraxix92 13/7/2012, 4:21 pm

Wow took a long read of this one and am going to try use the low baller tonight Smile
Ty

Abraxix92
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next