Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guide] - Using .GIF for proof in competitions

5 posters

Go down

[Guide] - Using .GIF for proof in competitions Empty [Guide] - Using .GIF for proof in competitions

Post by fasck 4/5/2012, 7:43 pm

I threw this together really fast.

Forgot to mention that you MUST save the gif with the FIRST(!) frame selected, to save it go to FILE>SAVE FOR WEB & DEVICES

Also the duplicate button is the duplicate frame button as mentioned in the tutorial.

Tell me if something is unexplained or if you're stuck.

[Guide] - Using .GIF for proof in competitions Nf3eqb
fasck
fasck
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

[Guide] - Using .GIF for proof in competitions Empty Re: [Guide] - Using .GIF for proof in competitions

Post by NGAF 5/5/2012, 10:16 am

Really basic and wide known.
Double posting aswell.
NGAF
NGAF
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

[Guide] - Using .GIF for proof in competitions Empty Re: [Guide] - Using .GIF for proof in competitions

Post by fasck 5/5/2012, 10:37 am

NGAF wrote:Really basic and wide known.
Double posting aswell.

Some people may not know this, also there is a bug that makes me unavailable to post tags and pictures, i can only post them when using quick-reply.

Thanks.
fasck
fasck
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim IReaper 5/5/2012, 10:57 am

Not trying to be mean, but if I had no clue how to do animation, this guide wouldn't help me a single bit. It's very confusing. Sorry. Sad

+Rep'd for the effort of trying to help other users.
Grim IReaper
Grim IReaper
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by fasck 5/5/2012, 11:24 am

Haha, i was thinking of doing an video to show the process. Problem is that the video got some error in it, showing nothing.

But hey, thanks for the rep. I think I'm going to try to fix the video and upload it as I'm sure it will explain the process better.
fasck
fasck
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 6/5/2012, 4:44 pm

Helped me alot, +rep Smile
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 6/5/2012, 4:46 pm

Removed double post and +repped you
Helpful
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 6/7/2012, 11:35 pm

I be bumping, needs attention, this is really helpful
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 6/7/2012, 11:37 pm

I just changed the title yesterday. Was going to add it to the list, as I overlooked it last time by mistake

Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down