Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heyy I'd love to learn about vouches and would like some info

2 posters

Go down

heyy I'd love to learn about vouches and would like some info Empty heyy I'd love to learn about vouches and would like some info

Post by z e d e r s 4/6/2012, 12:49 am

heyy guys I'm looking too learn what vouches are and how I earn some
z e d e r s
z e d e r s
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

heyy I'd love to learn about vouches and would like some info Empty Re: heyy I'd love to learn about vouches and would like some info

Post by Blood 4/6/2012, 2:18 am

Vouches are left as a reference upon completion of a service/transaction one does for/with another.

For example: You request a Fight Kiln service from me. You pay me, I log in and successfully complete the kiln, and you're satisfied with said service - you would go to my vouch thread and state: What I did, state that you paid upfront as well as a net worth of how much wealth I was trusted with during said service.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

heyy I'd love to learn about vouches and would like some info Empty Re: heyy I'd love to learn about vouches and would like some info

Post by z e d e r s 4/6/2012, 2:22 am

Alrighty thanks and i think this was a good question for me too ask cause im sure I aint just the only 1 who didn't know what it means lol if i am then I'm Silly ^.^
z e d e r s
z e d e r s
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down