Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not too new but eager to learn :D

2 posters

Go down

Not too new but eager to learn :D Empty Not too new but eager to learn :D

Post by new2merch 15/7/2015, 9:14 pm

•What led you to Smokin Elite? Various merchanting guides around the internet led me  to here.

•What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Elite? I hope to make some good friends and increase my bank over time

•Have you ever been a member of a clan before? Never been a clan member of a merchanting clan

•Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Elite? Nope Sad

•On a scale of 1-10, i) how interested are you in merchanting and ii) if you're interested, how experienced do you feel in it? Defiantly 10 ready to give my 100% effort I am currently just getting my head around flipping and getting to know graphs, made a few mill In the past few days but still a beginner.

•Do you have any short term and/or long term goals here? long term is to become a proud member of a big community, short term goals is have a laugh and hopefully make some money along the way

•What do you do in your spare time? Mostly just runescape and out round the local pubs when my mates are free

•If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) Pm would be my preferred method

•Is there anything you'd like to add? feel free to pm me if anyone wants to do anything in game I am always up for events and experienced with bossing.

new2merch
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Not too new but eager to learn :D Empty Re: Not too new but eager to learn :D

Post by Blood 15/7/2015, 10:49 pm

We welcome you to Smokin Elite, new2merch. Between merchanting guides, item lists, member's flipping logs, and our free-to-join Mentor system, you will surely find all that you are looking for Smile

Which version of the game do you actively play on or perhaps do you play on both?
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by new2merch 16/7/2015, 8:59 am

Thank you blood Smile I mainly play rs3 but also training a main on osrs daily too

new2merch
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 17/7/2015, 2:35 am

Sounds about like me. I've recently finished maxing my main on rs3 so I have an alt that I play rs3 on and play osrs on the main with some rs3 dungeoneering daily challenges thrown in.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down