Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jewlian's Ultimate Green Dragon Bot Killing Guide

+6
Ironic
Green Comet
keapor
Seanofdead
Mr Backshot
Julian
10 posters

Go down

Jewlian's Ultimate Green Dragon Bot Killing Guide Empty Jewlian's Ultimate Green Dragon Bot Killing Guide

Post by Julian 5/7/2012, 12:51 am

This is MY guide that I made. I did NOT take this from anywhere so there is no reason to negative rep me. I was negative rep'ed for my Barrows Guide because the guy thought I stole it. I own all rights to this video.

Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Jewlian's Ultimate Green Dragon Bot Killing Guide Empty Re: Jewlian's Ultimate Green Dragon Bot Killing Guide

Post by Mr Backshot 6/7/2012, 5:56 pm

Amazing guide! I have been trying to look for a 'Green Dragon Bot Killing' guide for ever haha...! This actually will help me a lot, and it encouraged me to start leveling up my combat levels and gain more money! I hope this will help a lot of people, because it is truely an efficient way of making money despite the pker's. +Rep Wink
Mr Backshot
Mr Backshot
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Jewlian's Ultimate Green Dragon Bot Killing Guide Empty Re: Jewlian's Ultimate Green Dragon Bot Killing Guide

Post by Seanofdead 17/7/2012, 2:37 pm

great guide excellent information all together only thing I disagree with is the pros of mage I dont see how its afkable its in the wild and like in your vid some bots still attack you since u dont freeze them all. But overall great guide +Rep. Very Happy
Seanofdead
Seanofdead
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by keapor 17/7/2012, 5:26 pm

Nice guide man. Later i'm thinking of killing the bots just for fun to ruin there business.
keapor
keapor
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Comet 8/8/2012, 11:30 am

Haha this is interesting, I might give it a try Very Happy

Green Comet
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Comet 8/8/2012, 1:07 pm

This is plain amazing..
It's like killing green dragons on steroids.
Go there with yak, kill a few noobs in 3 minutes, yak full, invy full and tons sent to bank via scrolls.
Easiest money making method I've seen so far, made about 500k in 20-25 mins.

Green Comet
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic 9/8/2012, 3:05 am

Positive rep! Brillient guide, Your voice is so much better then other americans that make Vids, Im sorry if my comment is offensive.
Ironic
Ironic
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pitsingeraj 9/8/2012, 10:44 am

Wow definately using this to rebuild my bank.. I was about to quit before I saw this. Now i need about 1m to start and we're set Smile Thank you so much. +rep

pitsingeraj
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 9/8/2012, 4:47 pm

Thanks guys for all of the positive feedback! I really do appreciate it I love you
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by willcaress 9/8/2012, 6:57 pm

Thanks for th guide! Very Happy It is really hepfull, and clear. I have been looking for a guide of this nature for some time so thanks for making it! I have made about 1 mil in about 45 mins doing this and it wouldnt of been possible without your guidence!

Many thanks. king
willcaress
willcaress
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim IReaper 9/8/2012, 6:59 pm

It's a decent method, but not exactly suited to players like myself. There's not many 110+'s botting green dragons (just from my personal experience). So it slows down profit searching for them. Very well made commentary however. +Rep from me.
Grim IReaper
Grim IReaper
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Comet 10/8/2012, 1:11 pm

Grim IReaper wrote:It's a decent method, but not exactly suited to players like myself. There's not many 110+'s botting green dragons (just from my personal experience). So it slows down profit searching for them. Very well made commentary however. +Rep from me.
Whaaat ?
I'm 138 and with a yak, I had plenty of people to kill.
Easy 1.5m/h Razz

Green Comet
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Billious 11/8/2012, 10:40 pm

I love anything that screws with bots so I love the guide. One question though. If they are bots and not players should this not be in the pvm section as the rs monsters are also computer driven? + rep.
[ADMIN] Billious
[ADMIN] Billious
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 11/8/2012, 11:47 pm

Billious wrote:I love anything that screws with bots so I love the guide. One question though. If they are bots and not players should this not be in the pvm section as the rs monsters are also computer driven? + rep.

*Mindfuncked* And thank you Very Happy
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down