Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A smokin mils iPhone,iPod,iPad app.

4 posters

Go down

A smokin mils iPhone,iPod,iPad app. Empty A smokin mils iPhone,iPod,iPad app.

Post by Towno 6/7/2012, 11:06 am

Me and my friend aro going to be creating some apps and I was wondering if you wanted me and him to make a smokin mils app. We should be able to start sometime in the next month and we will appreciate any feedback you have on this idea.

Thanks
Towno Smile

Also evenif this doesn't sound like a good idea I could possibly make a flipping calculator instead of an app for this website.
Towno
Towno
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

A smokin mils iPhone,iPod,iPad app. Empty Re: A smokin mils iPhone,iPod,iPad app.

Post by Evilrat 6/7/2012, 1:17 pm

I like it! (Programmer in me ofc Very Happy) What i'd suggest is basically an app that's fancier and easier to use than just going to the website! Have it set into different tabs possibly after whatever you do for the login page. One tab could be "New posts" which is just replies to topics you have posted in. Another tab could be "Private Messages" that updates your PM's of course! You could also have a tab that shows the newest youtube videos for SM from its channel. Maybe a few other things which i'm too tired to think of right now.

Anyways, you'd have to be careful because people could think you're stealing their login info. You could store it where the admins store it and just not have access to it is my only current guess. I guess reply if you need any help! Very Happy
Evilrat
Evilrat
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

http://truivia.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

A smokin mils iPhone,iPod,iPad app. Empty Re: A smokin mils iPhone,iPod,iPad app.

Post by Towno 6/7/2012, 1:36 pm

Evilrat wrote:I like it! (Programmer in me ofc Very Happy) What i'd suggest is basically an app that's fancier and easier to use than just going to the website! Have it set into different tabs possibly after whatever you do for the login page. One tab could be "New posts" which is just replies to topics you have posted in. Another tab could be "Private Messages" that updates your PM's of course! You could also have a tab that shows the newest youtube videos for SM from its channel. Maybe a few other things which i'm too tired to think of right now.

Anyways, you'd have to be careful because people could think you're stealing their login info. You could store it where the admins store it and just not have access to it is my only current guess. I guess reply if you need any help! Very Happy

Thanks for your feedback on the idea and I will speak to the admins once I have received enough support to actually go through with making this application. I will discuss it further with the admins about people's login info, but I wouldn't steal it anyway.
Towno
Towno
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by NT1 6/7/2012, 2:57 pm

We do have a mobile site, but you can't post on that. I can easily change it to the normal version and post, it all works fine. I don't think an app will be needed, as it's just a lot of hard work for something that can be accessed easily. Every time it was suggested, it was turned down, so I don't see it being accepted now.
NT1
NT1
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Towno 6/7/2012, 3:08 pm

NT1 wrote:We do have a mobile site, but you can't post on that. I can easily change it to the normal version and post, it all works fine. I don't think an app will be needed, as it's just a lot of hard work for something that can be accessed easily. Every time it was suggested, it was turned down, so I don't see it being accepted now.

I didnt realise it was suggested before sorry. I dont care if it gets turned down but it was just a suggestion. Smile
Towno
Towno
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrill 10/7/2012, 1:56 am

Towno wrote:
NT1 wrote:We do have a mobile site, but you can't post on that. I can easily change it to the normal version and post, it all works fine. I don't think an app will be needed, as it's just a lot of hard work for something that can be accessed easily. Every time it was suggested, it was turned down, so I don't see it being accepted now.

I didnt realise it was suggested before sorry. I dont care if it gets turned down but it was just a suggestion. Smile

Turned down multiple times.
Shrill
Shrill
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down