Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New thing that should be added

3 posters

Go down

New thing that should be added Empty New thing that should be added

Post by N I S 13/7/2012, 6:15 pm

As i browse through scamming reports i see one problem scammers that "repay" the person they scammed scam more to repay the person they got caught scamming with
I think if you are involved in a scam report you should have all posting privileges disabled besides the scam report so they do not go off and make a thread and scam more.
Also start setting offical deadlines pay back by the certain day or your just gonna get permanently banned.

N I S
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

New thing that should be added Empty Re: New thing that should be added

Post by Invalid 13/7/2012, 9:24 pm

When someone scams all of the active forum users are usually aware of it, so if that person creates a new thread like say an investment bank it will be immediately spotted and reported. Though if they are nice enough to pay the person back in the first place then they won't be stupid enough to go and scam again. If you permanently ban someone that is paying back someone else, then you just screwed over the person getting paid back.
Invalid
Invalid
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 13/7/2012, 9:40 pm

Invalid wrote:When someone scams all of the active forum users are usually aware of it, so if that person creates a new thread like say an investment bank it will be immediately spotted and reported. Though if they are nice enough to pay the person back in the first place then they won't be stupid enough to go and scam again. If you permanently ban someone that is paying back someone else, then you just screwed over the person getting paid back.

disagree
agree

although sometimes i think it is necessary to perm ban someone who is paying back another person.
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down