Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the anime/manga section on the forums

+26
CrisoDer
Miku Hatsune
vickus olivier
jamiekerk
Drakan
Daxaal
Tuff Tiga
DrDeath
TechHead
Kelly
WagerHost
Grim IReaper
skillen
Dag
the singh
Minimum
Blood
Vww
reece onheat
Delvent
xShineyThighx
qwertyXz
NT1
Re1d
DarkElite
aboe
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

the anime/manga section on the forums - Page 2 Empty Re: the anime/manga section on the forums

Post by DrDeath 20/8/2012, 11:33 am

for the last few years a have loved anime so as of about 6 months ago i have started to learn Japanese Smile and i would love to see a anime section here or even a japanese section Smile
DrDeath
DrDeath
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

http://www.da-hang-out.com

Back to top Go down

the anime/manga section on the forums - Page 2 Empty Re: the anime/manga section on the forums

Post by aboe 21/8/2012, 10:03 am

i hope there will come an anime section guys as we have tons of followers atm cheers
aboe
aboe
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 21/8/2012, 3:37 pm

Imagine how many people will actually view this. Really only the people that supported this thread to make that section. As Blood said this can be done in the Media section.
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by aboe 21/8/2012, 4:15 pm

shame on you tuff tigga and you have a perfect cell signature alien

<3
aboe
aboe
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by aboe 28/8/2012, 8:22 pm

bump
aboe
aboe
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 28/8/2012, 9:44 pm

Support and I am really puzzled about why we have a programming quiz subsection yet no manga section
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakan 28/8/2012, 10:33 pm

Anime / Manga subsection would be great.
Support! cheers alien king
Would be a great addition of a sub-forum category under Media!

the anime/manga section on the forums - Page 2 Naruto___Lets_do_this_by_feddekun
Drakan
Drakan
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by jamiekerk 29/8/2012, 2:06 am

Daxaal wrote:Support and I am really puzzled about why we have a programming quiz subsection yet no manga section

Exactly them saying we can talk about anime/manga in the media section is like me saying we can talk about programming in the computer section.

Yes is a computer support section but most people in the programming section want support hence why it would also fit in there.

On topic

i support this thread it would be nice to have.
jamiekerk
jamiekerk
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 29/8/2012, 8:39 am

In my opinion - Computer Programming/Learning is something people want that can actually help one in life (getting a job, making random apps/bots for side-cash or to help make their daily lives easier in some way, etc).

The same cannot be said for anime/manga unless you plan on becoming a member of a team that designs/creates them, for example.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by aboe 29/8/2012, 4:03 pm

i think we have enough supports now cheers
aboe
aboe
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by vickus olivier 29/8/2012, 6:50 pm

What is manga? I support the anime part.
vickus olivier
vickus olivier
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miku Hatsune 31/8/2012, 11:58 am

ANIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miku Hatsune 31/8/2012, 12:01 pm

vickus olivier wrote:What is manga? I support the anime part.

manga are the comics... THAT IS WHERE ANIME COMES FROM, ANIME IS MADE FROM THE COMICS THAT PEOPLE CREATE CALLED MANGA. HOW CAN YOU LIKE ANIME AND NOT KNOW WHAT MANGA IS
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by TechHead 31/8/2012, 5:18 pm

Spoiler:
Oh god, you've completely destroyed this page of this thread lmao.
TechHead
TechHead
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by aboe 31/8/2012, 6:23 pm

we have so much ppl now Smile
aboe
aboe
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertyXz 5/9/2012, 8:56 am

Off topic but, OOOMMG Naruto and Bleach are out now early and their both seriously EPIC!! Can't wait for one piece to be ooouut...!!!

On topic, still supporting this but I'm pretty sure it will never happen. The only way to have an anime/manga thread is for someone to post topics in the media section and keep it alive.
qwertyXz
qwertyXz

Back to top Go down

Post by CrisoDer 5/9/2012, 11:27 am

Supporting this! Smile
CrisoDer
CrisoDer

Back to top Go down

Post by aboe 8/9/2012, 11:11 am

bump!
aboe
aboe
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuston 8/9/2012, 11:52 am

Manga is boring for me, but as i see many people like it, support
Kuston
Kuston
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by NT1 8/9/2012, 1:25 pm

Kuston wrote:Manga is boring for me, but as i see many people like it, support

Try anime, I like it more because you don't have to read. ;o

I thought the same thing, but now I like anime..
NT1
NT1
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Kennedy 8/9/2012, 1:39 pm

I support this but along with talking about the story can we post pics of it too?
Mr Kennedy
Mr Kennedy
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim IReaper 11/9/2012, 3:37 pm

Aboe, would it be possible for you to collect the usernames of every single supporter, and put them in a spoiler on the first post? It may take a while, but that's to be expected. The admins will most likely want to find out if the section would be used, and this isn't just a passing phase. So you may have to be patient if you want any hopes of getting a sub-section. Until then, collect usernames and keep building on the list.
Grim IReaper
Grim IReaper
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by TechHead 11/9/2012, 9:18 pm

Grim IReaper wrote:Aboe, would it be possible for you to collect the usernames of every single supporter, and put them in a spoiler on the first post? It may take a while, but that's to be expected. The admins will most likely want to find out if the section would be used, and this isn't just a passing phase. So you may have to be patient if you want any hopes of getting a sub-section. Until then, collect usernames and keep building on the list.
YESSSSS This sounds like great progress for us Very Happy.
TechHead
TechHead
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by aboe 15/9/2012, 12:10 pm

ok reaper i will do it
aboe
aboe
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by aboe 15/9/2012, 12:30 pm

ok guys i have done it :p

i also ask if a forum mod can take a look at the spoiler, we have tons of supporters <3

edit: we have like 23-25 supporters atm :p
aboe
aboe
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next