Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamiteh's Investment log

+3
enemychris
mypet tr0ll
Mr Kennedy
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yamiteh's Investment log - Page 2 Empty Re: Yamiteh's Investment log

Post by Yamiteh 2/2/2013, 12:00 pm

Since weekly updates is gone for a while, I've decided I'll post a little update here.
Adri knows my story, but I think it's better if all mentors do(and mentees maybe).
Pretty much I've got more inactive. Yeah I play rs alot less now. However this also means I'll be doing alot more investing and little or no flipping. At the start of the year I've invested in xmas tree hats. I don't normally trusts investments like this, but I thought the fish mask story is going to repeat. It didn't and I lost some cash(however, I've made it back soon enough in some dice fc giveaway)
I am also still holding the post bonus xp investment from september. 4 of the items have recently sold on my goal price, but since I want my cash back fast I've recuded the price to my buy price so they'll hopefully sell faster. I am also holding another investment which hasn't yet succeeded.
So all my cash is in investments, addy bars for 99 smithing and gear now. I can't invest right now without any cash. I hope some of the invesments sell fast(I probably won't use up the bars anytime soon, but once I do I got another 200m to work with) so I have the capital to start new ones.

EDIT:
@Adri
Yeah few have sold but not all, I've reduced the price to the "buy price" so it sells off faster. I don't have the pictures of this bxp investment but I might have it of my current one.
And yeah I was late on this one. I wasn't active on RS enough so I didn't really buy it on the day 1(it's the update base investment)
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri 8/2/2013, 12:05 pm

yamiteh wrote:Since weekly updates is gone for a while, I've decided I'll post a little update here.
Adri knows my story, but I think it's better if all mentors do(and mentees maybe).
Pretty much I've got more inactive. Yeah I play rs alot less now. However this also means I'll be doing alot more investing and little or no flipping. At the start of the year I've invested in xmas tree hats. I don't normally trusts investments like this, but I thought the fish mask story is going to repeat. It didn't and I lost some cash(however, I've made it back soon enough in some dice fc giveaway)
I am also still holding the post bonus xp investment from september. 4 of the items have recently sold on my goal price, but since I want my cash back fast I've recuded the price to my buy price so they'll hopefully sell faster. I am also holding another investment which hasn't yet succeeded.
So all my cash is in investments, addy bars for 99 smithing and gear now. I can't invest right now without any cash. I hope some of the invesments sell fast(I probably won't use up the bars anytime soon, but once I do I got another 200m to work with) so I have the capital to start new ones.

EDIT:
@Adri
Yeah few have sold but not all, I've reduced the price to the "buy price" so it sells off faster. I don't have the pictures of this bxp investment but I might have it of my current one.
And yeah I was late on this one. I wasn't active on RS enough so I didn't really buy it on the day 1(it's the update base investment)

Thanks for posting! Smile Im sure other Mentors are interested in your story as much as I was ! Smile
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 19/2/2013, 4:13 pm

New investment! Well the old failed one...
I will put another failed investment on shortly, possibly this evening.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri 21/2/2013, 1:01 pm

Hello Yamiteh!

Thanks for the update - We did chat quite alot during your investment, and the loss turned out to be OKish Smile Im glad it didn't make you lose alot more!

Keep updating this and keep active on irc! You're doing an excellent job!

Adri
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 21/2/2013, 5:25 pm

Updated with a kinda failed rocktail investment. I've acctually managed to get a bit of profit. But I guess 0.1% profit in a month is bad...
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri 2/3/2013, 1:25 pm

yamiteh wrote:Updated with a kinda failed rocktail investment. I've acctually managed to get a bit of profit. But I guess 0.1% profit in a month is bad...

Hello Yamiteh!

Thanks for updating, even tho its only a slight profit, you menaged to make money!

Smile Hopefully you've more luck next investment!

Adri
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 8/3/2013, 11:45 pm

Updated
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 28/3/2013, 2:14 pm

Updated with a new successful(but not the best) investment!
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 4/4/2013, 11:26 pm

Updated with TWO investments!

Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 6/4/2013, 10:54 am

I really like your bxpw investments! That amulet of magic (t) may be a little more of a manipulation than investment, which is a great thing.

I also like that you logged that spirit kyatt investment even though it resulted in a loss. But don't worry it could happen to anyone.

Great to see this updated Smile

Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 6/4/2013, 3:41 pm

Thanks Julij2!

I have alot of ideas for the upcoming update investments too. We'll see how it turns out.

Didn't think that Magic amulet(t) could be a manipulation. I just thought that, since it's a quite uncommon item, I could've accidently inactive flipped it for those large margins. I thought manipulation was dead(this was after the update when 4 hour limit no longer resets after selling), especially with 2/4 hour limit items?
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 6/4/2013, 4:46 pm

yamiteh wrote:Thanks Julij2!

I have alot of ideas for the upcoming update investments too. We'll see how it turns out.

Didn't think that Magic amulet(t) could be a manipulation. I just thought that, since it's a quite uncommon item, I could've accidently inactive flipped it for those large margins. I thought manipulation was dead(this was after the update when 4 hour limit no longer resets after selling), especially with 2/4 hour limit items?

Manipulation is still possible it's just a lot harder. Amulet of magic (t) isn't really a popular item. So when you took the supply away the demand got bigger and the prices went up. You can say you had a part in this Smile

Anyway I can't wait for your future updates Smile
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 6/4/2013, 6:13 pm

Guess it's possible.
Anyway thanks for the positive comments.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 8/5/2013, 9:17 pm

Hello Yamiteh!

Haven't seen you for a while. Can't wait till your next update on log Smile
Julij2
Julij2