Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~SMOKIN SERVICES~*~ WE GOT IT ALL

+82
KushBush
lgot
WastedWolfes
colombian
Triggy
aby3sal rag3
MrRETARDED
Abraxix92
K ratos
lil_me
coobacaba
hammer man25
Jack-Cooley
Zombeh
Bruno
overload345
MumzyRanger
Legitwaffles
DeadGen
Nightl0ck
Skiller402
ridr
yakov
l3reakd0wn
gavonas
Gbd
antdemo
Ectea
Hiebl1
amrtime
legendary riches
D_Rock306
2 Pac
KuanEscapede
Pibor
Paradox Love
PredatorGFX
holderman4
Blackyy
Jr Void O_o
Y U NO PLAY
Cille
panda-explosion
gunmage8
RSguru
Holy Angel
Huluplus
wbm
Sly
uwilldie169
im a seagull
Kitty
shabdabadingdong
Dag
Brazinger
Aluwyn
argetlam81
Blasterzone
cane5663
fishingman71
Bom
Mcpastry
i pay to slay
Fr3shN1k3s
bs merchants
Princess Toon
Jannito4
Towno
visualsight
Muffins
Music
wizz
JJCounter
jokerman
Pruxis
Christmas
Firerune 01
Sharpshot
Daxaal
purple pilot
Ironic
Lucky
86 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

~*~SMOKIN SERVICES~*~ WE GOT IT ALL  - Page 8 Empty Re: ~*~SMOKIN SERVICES~*~ WE GOT IT ALL

Post by Paradox Love 16/2/2013, 11:45 pm

Daxaal wrote:
Paradox Love wrote:
Paradox Love wrote:Hey, looking for a Kiln Cape service.
My Stats are as follows
Attack: 94
Strength: 93
Defense: 94
Magic: 99
Range: 90
Prayer: 95
Summoning: 88

Notes:
I have Overloads.
I have a Chaotic Rapier (and maul, but i don't think you need it)
I have Gano, will buy brand new stuff if needed.
I have an Arcane Stream.

PS: Just tried it myself and died D: Need service lol Im bad at these things.

Kinda figured you guys would respond by now :/

Yeh sorry I can't do it Sad I'm no good when it comes to firecapes or fight kiln. Your best bet is trying to pm this to Stabby_Joe since currently he is the only one on our team that I know of that does firecapes and kiln.

If he doesn't respond and no one else responds here after lets say 3 days then I guess it will be a no. I am also going to ask the other members of our team to see if any of them can do firecapes/ kiln capes this way I know who to forward these requests too Razz Since I think some other members from our team can do firecapes/kiln capes but maybe it's just not listed on the first post. (Music I think you could do firecapes ? Razz)

Do you know if Joe has been active lately? I pm'd him asking about it, but I havent gotten a response.
Paradox Love
Paradox Love
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

~*~SMOKIN SERVICES~*~ WE GOT IT ALL  - Page 8 Empty Re: ~*~SMOKIN SERVICES~*~ WE GOT IT ALL

Post by PredatorGFX 19/2/2013, 6:08 pm

Should just let you know, it probably wasn't made by Vivaz either. The MLG website has quite a big graphics section, and there's a lot of PSD's on there similar to the one like that. The only reason I recognised it in the first place is it's so widely used on there, and I used to be in the competitive gaming scene.

Also, I've been told recently that Grim Reaper was stripped of his rank, and given a TWC badge for distributing stolen work. This all happened quite a while before I got here, but he was brought up in a conversation.

I hope you didn't pay much for the signature. Sad
PredatorGFX
PredatorGFX
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno 22/2/2013, 11:55 pm

Bump from Smokin Services!

Bruno
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 26/2/2013, 8:14 am

bump
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KuanEscapede 26/2/2013, 6:01 pm

SKILLING

F2P/P2P- P2P
Requested Skill(s)- Attack
Current Level(s)- 70
Requested Level(s)- 80
Do you have the necessary equipment- Depends on what is needed, happy to buy the required items
Need Completed By- Asap
Preferred Service Provider- Don't mind
Extra Information-
I dont mind what training you use, and if all goes well then I will request Strength and Defence to 80, 70 Defence, 71 Strength , 60 Prayer and 23 Summoning
KuanEscapede
KuanEscapede
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno 28/2/2013, 12:24 am

Bump

Bruno

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox Love 28/2/2013, 1:12 am

Just saying, you guys should take off stabby joe's kiln cape service if its not offered. He hasnt responded to me and its been a while now :/
Paradox Love
Paradox Love
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 28/2/2013, 12:03 pm

KuanEscapede wrote:SKILLING

F2P/P2P- P2P
Current Level(s)- 70
Requested Level(s)- 80
Do you have the necessary equipment- Depends on what is needed, happy to buy the required items
Need Completed By- Asap
Extra Information-
I dont mind what training you use, and if all goes well then I will request Strength and Defence to 80, 70 Defence, 71 Strength , 60 Prayer and 23 Summoning

I can train 70 - 75 attack for you if you want Smile? Will give you a 50% discount so therefore it would be 4gp/exp instead of 8gp/exp. Mainly giving this offer because I haven't done services in a while so I may be a little rusty at first (slow) which is also why I am offering to do part of the service and not the full 70-80 since I am unsure if I will have the time to complete it all quickly.

Reply back if you are interested or not interested either way please Smile

Daxaal
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by purple pilot 28/2/2013, 7:20 pm

Requested Quest(s)- the fremennik isles
Do you have the required skill levels to complete- yes
Do you have all necessary items for completion- buy from ge
Need Completed By-
Preferred Service Provider-
Extra Information- PM me
purple pilot
purple pilot
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 28/2/2013, 7:43 pm

guuszz wrote:Requested Quest(s)- the fremennik isles
Do you have the required skill levels to complete- yes
Do you have all necessary items for completion- buy from ge
Need Completed By-
Preferred Service Provider-
Extra Information- PM me

pming Smile
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KuanEscapede 28/2/2013, 8:53 pm

Daxaal wrote:

F2P/P2P- P2P
Current Level(s)- 70
Requested Level(s)- 80
Need Completed By- Asap
Extra Information-

I can train 70 - 75 attack for you if you want Smile? Will give you a 50% discount so therefore it would be 4gp/exp instead of 8gp/exp. Mainly giving this offer because I haven't done services in a while so I may be a little rusty at first (slow) which is also why I am offering to do part of the service and not the full 70-80 since I am unsure if I will have the time to complete it all quickly.

Daxaal
Pm me, for how much you want to do it, training methods and the aprox cost of everything
KuanEscapede
KuanEscapede
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 1/3/2013, 10:59 am

KuanEscapede wrote:
Daxaal wrote:

F2P/P2P- P2P
Current Level(s)- 70
Requested Level(s)- 80
Need Completed By- Asap
Extra Information-

Daxaal
Pm me, for how much you want to do it, training methods and the aprox cost of everything

I can't pm you because it says you do not wish to be pmed. I think it has to do with your setting of your account, try and go to Profile>Preferences and the second option it should say "Allow members to send me private messages :" and select Yes So I can send you a pm Smile
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KuanEscapede 1/3/2013, 6:40 pm

Daxaal wrote:
KuanEscapede wrote:
Daxaal wrote:

F2P/P2P- P2P
Current Level(s)- 70
Requested Level(s)- 80
Need Completed By- Asap
Extra Information-

Daxaal

I can't pm you because it says you do not wish to be pmed. I think it has to do with your setting of your account, try and go to Profile>Preferences and the second option it should say "Allow members to send me private messages :" and select Yes So I can send you a pm Smile
Fixed lol!
KuanEscapede
KuanEscapede
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by 2 Pac 1/3/2013, 11:15 pm

How much would you charge for 1 QBD fight (need to forge the royal crossbow)
2 Pac
2 Pac
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by argetlam81 2/3/2013, 12:56 am

SKILLING

F2P/P2P-p2p
Requested Skill(s)-agility
Current Level(s)-79
Requested Level(s)-until skoll boots(97%) are empty
Do you have the necessary equipment-yes
Need Completed By-quickly once account is handed over
argetlam81
argetlam81
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by D_Rock306 4/3/2013, 5:33 pm

F2P/P2P- 07 scape and p2p
Requested Skill(s)-minning
Current Level(s)-64
Requested Level(s)-85
Do you have the necessary equipment-yes/ rune pic/ desert gear and water skins half a invo.
Need Completed By-asap/ no life it untill complete
Preferred Service Provider-i dont understand this question
Extra Information- im at the spot already currently powerminning granite, just want someone to no life if asap to 85 for me ty/ right now its about 40k xp/h 3.5m total xp is needed if im correct. 87hours is needed at 40k xp/h if u can get it done in 6 days or less ill give a 20m bonus at final lvl.
paying in eoc gp

D_Rock306
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Firerune 01 4/3/2013, 11:14 pm

Thecreater wrote:How much would you charge for 1 QBD fight (need to forge the royal crossbow)

That all depends on your combat levels, gear, familiars available, all of that stuff.
Firerune 01
Firerune 01
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by legendary riches 5/3/2013, 5:30 am

Requested Mini-Game(s)- pest control
Requested Goal(s) (Item, Amount of Points)- 500
Do you have all required levels- yess
Do you have all necessary items for completion- we can talk about what you need
Need Completed By- as soon as possible
Preferred Service Provider- ----
Extra Information- please pm me as soon as possible

legendary riches
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 6/3/2013, 10:05 am

Bump and I am currently inactive and unable to take orders until 15 March however I am sure other staff members are still able to complete orders Smile Currently going to work on placing our IRC bot for our channel on a VPS within this week or so and get it up running 24/7 Smile

@
argetlam81
D_Rock306
egendary riches

I won't be able to take your order because I am going inactive atm. If you don't get a response from a staff member in 3 days I would suggest moving on searching for someone else to do the service.

@KuanEscapede
If you still need those combat skill service when I come back from being inactive I will gladly complete them for you.
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno 10/3/2013, 12:57 am

Bump

Bruno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 11/3/2013, 7:06 am

bump
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by amrtime 12/3/2013, 1:10 am

F2P/P2P- P2P
Requested Skill(s)- Fishing
Current Level(s)- 77
Requested Level(s)- 90
Do you have the necessary equipment- Yes
Need Completed By- as soon as you can
Preferred Service Provider- none
Extra Information- I have full fishing gear

amrtime
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno 13/3/2013, 9:34 pm

Bump from Smokin Services!

Bruno

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 15/3/2013, 8:10 pm

bump from Smokin Services Smile
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox Love 16/3/2013, 3:38 am

Hi, Im looking for a general price of a decent sized questing service Smile.

Quests I would like done.

Mournings End 1 and 2
Swan Song
Zogre Flesh Eaters
Path of Glouphrie
Legends Quest
Hand in the Sand
Tears of Guthix

And While Guthix Sleeps (Can be left out since it is 3-10hrs long, according to rs wikia).

Just looking for an estimate in price before I move on with the service.

Paradox Love
Paradox Love
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next