Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swamp Lizard Guide [450-550k] Per Hour [29+ Hunter]

4 posters

Go down

Swamp Lizard Guide [450-550k] Per Hour [29+ Hunter] Empty Swamp Lizard Guide [450-550k] Per Hour [29+ Hunter]

Post by Matrix 2/11/2012, 2:37 am

What you will need:

29 Hunter, Ancient Magics (Kharyll Teleport), Beast of burden, 3-4 small fishing nets, 3-4 ropes, blood and law runes.
Please Note: This money making method is still effective without a BoB and ancient magics teleport.

To use my money making method first of all you should have the following items in your inventory:
Swamp Lizard Guide [450-550k] Per Hour [29+ Hunter] 196zr7

Red path indicates the route from the bank to the green lizard hunting ground.
Purple path indicates the route from teleport spot to the bank.
Gold star indicates the ideal spot for maximum Profit/XP per hour.
Once you have made it to the hunting ground set your traps up on the 4 trees, there are also 3 more trees to the east. Fill your inventory as much as possible if you find that you have 1 or 2 spaces left over drop your teleport runes to catch the little fuckers then simply teleport to Kharyll bank your lizards and start your next run. It's best to store your lizards whilst nothing is in the traps as this won't cause a delay on you setting up your trap. There is also an obelisk to the east of the bank i will add this onto the map when i get the time.

Swamp Lizard Market History:
Swamp Lizard Guide [450-550k] Per Hour [29+ Hunter] 52nujd
Matrix
Matrix
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Swamp Lizard Guide [450-550k] Per Hour [29+ Hunter] Empty Re: Swamp Lizard Guide [450-550k] Per Hour [29+ Hunter]

Post by KEC 2/11/2012, 5:41 pm

Looks good, I think there is already one about swamp lizzards.
But good Extra Info about swamp lzs

KEC
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Swamp Lizard Guide [450-550k] Per Hour [29+ Hunter] Empty Re: Swamp Lizard Guide [450-550k] Per Hour [29+ Hunter]

Post by Galathra 8/11/2012, 1:42 pm

There's already a guide for swamp lizards but it DOES work. Unfortunately it is also an extremely popular place for botting so you may have a hard time finding an open spot.

All in all, thanks for the tip
Galathra
Galathra
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnaby 27/11/2012, 11:58 am

I go here all the time and never see bots and it is really good and time consuming, I usually do it with a friend and just talk shit over skype. Really good and effective way to make money. The only way you could lose money is dying or losing a rope/net.

Barnaby
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down