Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GFX Battle 8 - Jiggie vs. Kyoot

+4
Zeus
Kelly
Ross L
DoYouPlay_RS
8 posters

Go down

Which Is Better?

[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GFX Battle 8 - Jiggie vs. Kyoot I_vote_lcap80%[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GFX Battle 8 - Jiggie vs. Kyoot I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 16 ]
[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GFX Battle 8 - Jiggie vs. Kyoot I_vote_lcap20%[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GFX Battle 8 - Jiggie vs. Kyoot I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GFX Battle 8 - Jiggie vs. Kyoot Empty [WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GFX Battle 8 - Jiggie vs. Kyoot

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 16/11/2012, 1:55 am

Rules:

Entry One:

Entry Two:

Last edited by DoYouPlay_RS on 18/11/2012, 7:22 am; edited 5 times in total
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GFX Battle 8 - Jiggie vs. Kyoot Empty Re: [WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GFX Battle 8 - Jiggie vs. Kyoot

Post by Ross L 16/11/2012, 1:58 am

Heh.... I'd say yes, but i've been in the last 2, not sure if i'm allowed :3
Ross L
Ross L
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GFX Battle 8 - Jiggie vs. Kyoot Empty Re: [WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GFX Battle 8 - Jiggie vs. Kyoot

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 16/11/2012, 1:59 am

The size restriction for this is 838x953 instead of the usual!!! Make it smaller if needed.

Portal
Basketball
Nature

Photo Manipulation*
Anime
Orange
Superhero
Actors
Ice Ages
Relaxed

* - I give you a stock and you need to manipulate it to look awesome.

Stock that must be used:

Last edited by DoYouPlay_RS on 16/11/2012, 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggie 16/11/2012, 2:05 am

I'm in. It's about time I got back in the game.

I just hope to god it isn't basketball.
Jiggie
Jiggie
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross L 16/11/2012, 2:07 am

Heh, special catgirls siggy challenge vs jiggie? >Smile
Ross L
Ross L
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggie 16/11/2012, 2:10 am

Ross L wrote:Heh, special catgirls siggy challenge vs jiggie? >Smile

I'd be more excited to see a catgirl sig battle between 2 awesome designers that are not me lol. As I have said, as much as I love them (I have a rather large collection of renders and stocks) I have not been able to make a good sig with one.

I made a decent dog girl sig a couple years ago though
Spoiler:
Jiggie
Jiggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross L 16/11/2012, 2:14 am

I'd totally enter if there was a guaranteed catgirl theme ;3
Ross L
Ross L
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 16/11/2012, 4:06 am

I haven't fixed my Photoshop to my customized settings for this laptop, yet, and haven't gotten the "full" addition (still the 30 day trial, so far). However, the next one of these I should be in Smile
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus 16/11/2012, 4:08 am

I'm in

CATGIRLS OR PHOTO MANIP PLEASE OK THANKS
Zeus
Zeus
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 16/11/2012, 4:13 am

Its Photo Manip...I swear o.0 K putting stock up in the 2nd post, let the battle begin. goodluck Smile
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggie 16/11/2012, 6:55 am

DoYouPlay.... you evil bastard. Here I am saying how bad I am at catgirl graphics and you do it anyways. xD

Alright, we'll see how this goes for me xD

.... Damn it... It's not a good catgirl (I'm picky Razz) and I don't even know what I could do with it thanks to all the things that are on it... Crap, let's see how this goes.

Wait, clarification: Is this to see how we can manipulate it into anything or how well we can manipulate this stock into sig form?
Jiggie
Jiggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhaps 16/11/2012, 6:45 pm

Noob Dyp, that's not a photo.
Inhaps
Inhaps
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggie 16/11/2012, 9:15 pm

dyprs, clarification on my last post please.

Also lol @ inhaps
Jiggie
Jiggie

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 16/11/2012, 9:19 pm

Jiggie wrote:DoYouPlay.... you evil bastard. Here I am saying how bad I am at catgirl graphics and you do it anyways. xD

Alright, we'll see how this goes for me xD

.... Damn it... It's not a good catgirl (I'm picky Razz) and I don't even know what I could do with it thanks to all the things that are on it... Crap, let's see how this goes.

Wait, clarification: Is this to see how we can manipulate it into anything or how well we can manipulate this stock into sig form?

The first one
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggie 16/11/2012, 9:19 pm

Ok thanks... Damn it, now I am going to be really confused as to what to do xD
Jiggie
Jiggie

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 17/11/2012, 8:26 pm

Jiggie's entry is in, waiting on Kyoot now Smile
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 18/11/2012, 5:20 am

In voting Smile
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggie 18/11/2012, 5:54 am

So that's what Kyoot was gonna do....

For anyone who wants it, here's a rough render of the girl in the stock. I made it in the process of the manip lol.

Spoiler:

Remember, it is ROUGH lol. I normally make clean cuts xD
Jiggie
Jiggie

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 18/11/2012, 7:22 am

With 10 votes, the winner is...

Spoiler:
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Designs 18/11/2012, 9:13 am

Didnt get a chance to vote... But i voted for you Jiggie.
Josh Designs
Josh Designs
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggie 18/11/2012, 10:01 am

Thanks Josh haha.

I was expecting to go for a more realistic photomanip. So yeah, when he showed up with a grunge art manip, I was like, well shit lol.
Jiggie
Jiggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Swadq 18/11/2012, 12:31 pm

Sadly I missed this but I also voted for Jiggie ^^

Personally, I think that what he did was more artistic and more in keeping with the theme ^^ No offence Kyoot but I didn't like all the brushwork <3
Swadq
Swadq
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://swadq.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus 18/11/2012, 6:47 pm

Swadq wrote:Sadly I missed this but I also voted for Jiggie ^^

Personally, I think that what he did was more artistic and more in keeping with the theme ^^ No offence Kyoot but I didn't like all the brushwork <3

There was no brushwork other than the obvious things, mainly the circles to the right of the girl. I don't use anything but the default brushes~ Razz But I'm not offended, so no worries. I enjoy feedback, so it's all good. Smile
Zeus
Zeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down