Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slayer/Summoning log.

2 posters

Go down

Slayer/Summoning log. Empty Slayer/Summoning log.

Post by Bre 28/11/2012, 2:17 am

Introduction:
Hello, welcome to my thread! My name is Bre, and I'm going to be posting all of my slayer, and summoning levels, along with a clue scroll log and any drops from any current slayer task that are worth 500k or more. My goal for a long time has been to get 99 in all combat related skills (except for dungeoneering) before I move on to my other non-combat skills, like fishing, woodcutting, ect. All I have left is summoning, and slayer, so I decided to make this log! Anyways, enjoy!

Slayer/Summoning log. Statsye
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summoning:
Starting level/Current level/Goal
94/94/99

For summoning, I use every lamp I get towards it, along with penguin hunting every week. I get my charms from slayer. I'll post all levels achieved below!

Levels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slayer:
Starting level/Current level/Goal
91/91/99

I train slayer by tasks only, I never use lamps or spend points on XP. My slayer master is Kuradal. I will be posting all slayer tasks that I get along with any drop that is worth 500k or more, and of course the slayer levels that I achieve!

Slayer tasks/500k+ Drops:

Red: current Green: completed

Hellhounds: 197
Mithril Dragons: 30

Levels:

Clue scroll log:

Clue scroll rewards I post here are only from clue scrolls that I get from slayer. I will only be doing hard clue scrolls and elite clue scrolls.

Hard completed: 1
Elite completed: 0

Rewards:

Clue scroll #1 - Hard - Dropped by Hellhound.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Bre on 10/12/2012, 1:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Bre
Bre
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Slayer/Summoning log. Empty Re: Slayer/Summoning log.

Post by Bre 30/11/2012, 10:06 am

Reserved, just in case..
Bre
Bre
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by AustiM 29/12/2012, 7:23 am

I'll follow it Laughing
AustiM
AustiM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down