Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuan's Daily Run guide

5 posters

Go down

Kuan's Daily Run guide Empty Kuan's Daily Run guide

Post by KuanEscapede 1/2/2013, 4:37 pm

Yo Guys,
Im new here and I would like to make a contribution Very Happy

In this guide I will show you how to make about 200 - 400k ( Depending on what quests and achievements you have) by doing a daily run each day when you log in on Runescape ; Note this only only works every 24 hours ( GIVE DA NPCS A REST Cool )

Spoiler:

I would just like to give some credit to 31crzy , Miandjro , Solo Profit , Kick N Sticks and Smokey9112Films (Creator of Nills To Bills series)

Time to start the guide Very Happy

Before you start you want to be wearing any weight reducing items and have all of your teleports ready.
Leggo

Teleport to Falador and buy 1 or 2 Inventories of Bagged Plants 1 from the Garden Supplier in Falador Garden (Depends on your Cash Pile), Head to the bank west of the Garden and store your Bagged Plants and take out 1 Energy Potion.

Then teleport to Port Sarim and buy Feathers from the fishing shop and then head back west to Wydins food store and buy out the stock of Chocolate Bars.

After teleport to Lumbridge using the Go To Acadamy teleport (eoc) and head north to the fishing store and buy out the stock of feathers, Teleport to Al Kharid and go all the way west to Shantay and buy out the feathers, then teleport to Relleka and go to the fish monger and buy out the stock of feathers.

Now teleport to Catherby and head to Ahreim and buy out the stock of Seaweed and bank all of your inventory and take out another Energy potion.

Now you want to go to Taverly and next to Pikkupstix you'll see the pet shop then buy out the Nuts and teleport to Yannile.At Yannile if you have completed Hand In The Sand go to Bert and collect your daily Buckets of Sand (They will be transferred to your bank), after talking to bert head to the Yannile Pet shop and sell the nuts then bank your inventory.

Now teleport to East Ardounge and head to the market and buy all the spices and bear fur from the Spice Seller and Fur Seller.

Spoiler:

Another option while you are at Ardounge is you can run east all the way to the Legends Guild (requires completion of Lengends Quest) and head upstairs and buy out the stock of Mithril Seeds .

Now this is the part you need to be wearing any Varrock Armour (you can get this by doing the Varrock Tasks) Head to the Battlestaff shop in Varrock and buy out the Battlestaffs. With no armour you will be able to buy 8, with easy; 16,hard 32 and elite 64 I believe.

Spoiler:

After you have done all of these, go to Grand Exchange and sell them and enjoy a lovely profit Very Happy Twisted Evil

This is my first guide and I hope you enjoy it, if there is any thing I missed out please tell me so I can make this guide better Smile

~Kuan

Last edited by KuanEscapede on 8/2/2013, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
KuanEscapede
KuanEscapede
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Kuan's Daily Run guide Empty Re: Kuan's Daily Run guide

Post by RNSK 1/2/2013, 8:39 pm

Great guide... for a level 3.

RNSK
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by KuanEscapede 2/2/2013, 9:06 pm

Having the extra cash makes a big difference no matter what your level.
KuanEscapede
KuanEscapede
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Szatan 3/2/2013, 10:45 am

With daily run I usually make 1m+... You should expand the guide because it covers like half of things you can/should do.

Szatan
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by KuanEscapede 4/2/2013, 9:14 pm

True got any tips ?
KuanEscapede
KuanEscapede
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick N Sticks 8/2/2013, 6:40 am

I do the battlestaves daily personally. If you have done the Lunar quest you can also Home teleport to lunar isle. go to the house north of the bank with the chicken legs on it. Trade that woman that has a crazy name and buy all her staves. I believe she can sell 20. Add that to varrock and you can get 100 a day. ALSO another thing to add to your daily run is to tab to ardy. Run east and enter the legends guild. go up the stairs and the west ladder. buy all the 500 mithril seeds and sell them in the ge for a nice profit as well.

Hope this helps. you can feel free to add it to your guide if you wish. All I ask is for a +Rep in return if you feel it's helpful. Thanks enjoy =D

EDIT: I also gave you your first Rep. This guide is pretty useful for anyone wising to make quick daily money.
Kick N Sticks
Kick N Sticks
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KuanEscapede 8/2/2013, 8:54 pm

Ah thanks mate, Ill edit the bit for Mithril Seeds, also I did mention Baba Yaga's Battlestaves in Lunar Isle on the spoiler Wink

Edit: Repped as I completely forgot about the mithril seeds haha, also added you to my list of Credits Very Happy
KuanEscapede
KuanEscapede
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by menothehero 15/2/2013, 12:31 am

How long would this daily run be?

menothehero
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KuanEscapede 21/2/2013, 11:22 pm

Ah Sorry I didnt reply to this much sooner, My Hard-Drive completely went disabled.

OT:Well It roughly takes about 20minutes, so if you just wake up in the morning ;maybe half an hour before school while eating breakfast you've literally already made 200k in the morning.
KuanEscapede
KuanEscapede
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down