Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats better to thief for GP and good expierence

+2
Jiggie
zzsnuzz
6 posters

Go down

Whats better and faster to thief for GP and good experience?

whats better to thief for GP and good expierence I_vote_lcap23%whats better to thief for GP and good expierence I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
whats better to thief for GP and good expierence I_vote_lcap8%whats better to thief for GP and good expierence I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
whats better to thief for GP and good expierence I_vote_lcap54%whats better to thief for GP and good expierence I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]
whats better to thief for GP and good expierence I_vote_lcap8%whats better to thief for GP and good expierence I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
whats better to thief for GP and good expierence I_vote_lcap7%whats better to thief for GP and good expierence I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

whats better to thief for GP and good expierence Empty whats better to thief for GP and good expierence

Post by zzsnuzz 6/3/2013, 9:42 pm

Answer in poll
If picked other post what you think is best for level 40 thiefing.
zzsnuzz
zzsnuzz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

whats better to thief for GP and good expierence Empty Re: whats better to thief for GP and good expierence

Post by Jiggie 6/3/2013, 10:35 pm

Silk stalls are horrid money imo. Might as well go for the master farmers for better cash. Considering how many people are in level races, it would be a better way to spend your time anyways as it shouldn't be hard to sell the good seeds for a nice price. I could be wrong, but that's what I believe.
Jiggie
Jiggie
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

whats better to thief for GP and good expierence Empty Re: whats better to thief for GP and good expierence

Post by Omit 6/3/2013, 11:07 pm

Silk stalls are alright money, aren't fur like 160 or 200 gp each though? But with master farmers you can sell over price since a lot of people want farming up + master farmiers are better xp
Omit
Omit
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark 7/3/2013, 4:25 pm

definitely master farmers seeing as they give seeds and better xp. just be sure to pm the top 10 players under farming so you can sell your seeds to them.
Mark
Mark
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KitKat 7/3/2013, 6:42 pm

master farmer
KitKat
KitKat
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 8/3/2013, 2:18 am

In order from best to least best as far as the options you listed:
- Master farmers
- Fur stalls
- Silk stalls
- Guards/other
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down