Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question on spreadsheets

Go down

Question on spreadsheets Empty Question on spreadsheets

Post by Guest 2/5/2013, 7:33 pm

I am thinking of making a spreadsheet that will include all tradeable RuneScape items but google docs have a limit of only 50 importHTML functions. Is there any way to surpass this limit? I have tried microsoft online apps but I done know how to pull data from grand exchange and I don't know if they have a limit on functions. Also note that I don't own microsoft excel and I am not willing to buy one so what should I do?

Back to top Go down

Question on spreadsheets Empty Re: Question on spreadsheets

Post by bs merchants 4/5/2013, 3:27 am

Is it not reasonable for them to impose this limit? I.e. if you wanted every tradeable item in the game I think there's about 2k of them updating that would impose massive strain on RS and google servers..

You can use open office calc, it has the same functionality as the Microsoft equivalent. and is 100% free Smile
bs merchants
bs merchants
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/5/2013, 4:28 pm

A common problem merchants face is that they cannot find items to flip that suit to their wealth. What I want to do is to make a spreadhseet price * limit so you can easily see all items you can flip with your cash. The problem is that the prices of the items change, thats why I want to find a way to pull data from the ge. Will I be able to do this with the open office calc?

Back to top Go down

Post by bs merchants 4/5/2013, 9:15 pm

I have'nt tried it myself but i believe you can yes, OOC is generally has more functionality than Excel, try it.
bs merchants
bs merchants

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/5/2013, 10:45 pm

ok thanks for your help I will try it +rep Smile
This thread can now be locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content