Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quests, Tzhaar, Spreadsheets, Clues!

Go down

Quests, Tzhaar, Spreadsheets, Clues! Empty Quests, Tzhaar, Spreadsheets, Clues!

Post by Vertual Lord 6/8/2013, 1:41 pm

Welcome to Vertual Lord's Service Thread!

Available Services at this time:

1. Quests (07/eoc)
Being the proud owner of a quest points cape since the level of 86 combat (pre-summoning) and always having loved quests, I'll be happy to complete these for you (since most people think they are annoying, I can only use my love for quests to a good use). Any quest can be completed on 07-scape or evolution of combat as long as you have the requirements for them (if quest requirements, I will finish these first for an extra fee) and as long as you have decent combat stats/gear if needed (and required items).
Prices will depend on your skill levels and the quest(s) that need to be completed.

2. Tzhaar minigames (eoc)
These include the Fight Pits, Fight Caves, Fight Kiln and Fight Cauldron.
Fight Caves/Kiln can be done partially.
For fight Cauldron, you will need to chose the amount of Obsidian Shards wanted.
Prices will depend on your skill levels, the amount of waves or Obsidian Shards you want me to complete/gather.

3. Google Spreadsheets (anything)
I can make Google Spreadsheets and transfer these to your google account. They can be about 07/eoc (skill calculators, planners, profit calculators/planners, xp rates, gp/xp, ...), about your personal life (profit calculations about your business, ...) or even about other games. I have made calculators, planners, clanpoint calculators and rank calculators etc earlier. Can import prices off the grand exchange website and xp/levels off the runescape hiscore tables. Lots of possibilities, just pm me!
Prices will depend on the objectives (what do you need, does it have to have a good layout or are only the facts important, how hard is it to make, ...)

4. Treasure Trails (07/eoc)
Treasure Trails clue scrolls can be completed in 07-scape or in evolution of combat. I ask that you have at least the sextant, watch and charter (as well as a spade and the basic teleports).
Prices will depend on the difficulty of the clue scroll and can be agreed on a specific value or on percentages of the loot you get (only if you allow me to open the casket (while capturing it on video, of course)).

Payments
All services can be paid with EoC coins, 07 coins or through paypal.
If using EoC or 07 coins, I will always accept a middleman if you want to.
If using paypal, payment is before the service.
Money on other games can be discussed.

Requests
Please fill in the form below for a service. I will PM you (Ingame, on forum or on IRC) to come to an agreement or for specific details later on.
Code:

[b]Category: [/b]
[b]Specific Service:[/b]
[b]Requirements met: [/b]
[b]Ingame display name: [/b]
[b]Payment type: [/b]
[b]Expected Price: [/b]
[b]Middleman wanted (if 07/eoc): [/b]
[b]Earliest starting date: [/b]
[b]Final finishing date: [/b]

*Non-available services can be requested and will be looked into.*

Vertual Lord