Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Xp Service.. Also Some Quests

+18
[Classify]
Master N Commander
Muffins
Leakee
ADDU
B-Y-O
Natsu
Froggie
Santa_Love
Erodish
WastedWolfes
Herblore
Kidde
datsyuk09
Chipmunk01
colombian
Daxaal
wizardian20
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Free Xp Service.. Also Some Quests - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Xp Service.. Also Some Quests

Post by colombian 7/7/2013, 8:23 pm

92 herblore wrote:i need some xp on 07 if ur up for it.
Pmed =D
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Free Xp Service.. Also Some Quests - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Xp Service.. Also Some Quests

Post by WastedWolfes 9/7/2013, 8:36 pm

How much dg are you willing to do? I'll be at 80 dg.
WastedWolfes
WastedWolfes
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 9/7/2013, 8:57 pm

50-100k xp depending on the day
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WastedWolfes 9/7/2013, 9:09 pm

Mmk we'll talk about other skills as well.
WastedWolfes
WastedWolfes
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 9/7/2013, 9:16 pm

Pm me with any question =) i'll be glad to help you out!.. Razz 
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 10/7/2013, 11:31 am

Bump! Free to do any skilling/quests EoC or '07 Epic afro king 
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 15/7/2013, 2:26 am

BuMp Open for Xp/quests (4 quests and 39 total Levels completed for Santa_Love)
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Erodish 15/7/2013, 4:47 pm

How much 07 str xp can you get for free? will pay with rep and a vouch. current lvls 1 def 1 prayer 60 attack 53 str. willing to take as much as you will give. pm me on fourms or IRC if im online.
Erodish
Erodish
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 16/7/2013, 3:42 am

Pmed you. BuMp
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Santa_Love 16/7/2013, 7:13 am

This guy was amazing! did the service quickly, and was trusted with a good amount of wealth on 07 , and there wasent a simple problem!!

He completed a lot of levels and quests!! BIGGGG VOUCH!!!

Id 100% suggest him to anyone, your account is safe with him.

(i would plus rep if i could :p)

Santa_Love
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 16/7/2013, 4:01 pm

Thanks Santa_Love but the Vouch is supposed to go here---> http://www.smokinelite.com/t75685-colombian-s-vouches

If you could Copy and paste it to there that would be great =)
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggie 25/7/2013, 5:42 pm

How much FREE xp could I get in Agility? I have 35 right now

Froggie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Free Xp Service.. Also Some Quests - Page 2 Empty Dung exp

Post by Natsu 25/7/2013, 10:13 pm

Would you do 30k dung for me please?
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 26/7/2013, 2:01 am

Froggie: 25-50k depending on the day and right now there are family complications so if you are willing to wait I will be willing to do more.

AssassinMax: depends on the level and same thing as froggie. (ps if you are 45+ it should be no prob, any below and we will need to coordinate the right day)

Thanks =)
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Y-O 26/7/2013, 7:02 am

colombian wrote:Okay, well since I have a bunch of free time now and I need to get my vouches started, I will do certain leveling of skills for FREE.. I will NOT access your banks unless needed to and even then I will get MM to do it for me because I realize that I am not so trusted yet.

Terms of service:
- I will never bot on your account.
- I will be the only one on your account.
- I may need bank access depending on the service ordered and will be willing to use MM OMM upon request from you.
- No payment but you WILL vouch for me upon the completion of the leveling.
- Always ask for a forum PM if speaking with me on IRC.
- You WILL vouch and Rep+ at the ending of the task.

*Skills I am best on: Wc, Dungn., Agility, All combat skills (including Prayer) and mining as well as cooking/fm. Pm me with any further questions!

Side note: I have the right to refuse service to anyone that I deem unsafe or unworthy. Enjoy free xp!

I now be doing any quest Med difficulty/length and down for free! Any hard+ will be for a very small fee (much cheaper than anyone else guaranteed!)

will you train my str or attack on 07? please attack is currently 10 and str is 17

B-Y-O
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidde 26/7/2013, 10:09 am

B-Y-O wrote:
colombian wrote:Okay, well since I have a bunch of free time now and I need to get my vouches started, I will do certain leveling of skills for FREE.. I will NOT access your banks unless needed to and even then I will get MM to do it for me because I realize that I am not so trusted yet.

Terms of service:
- I will never bot on your account.
- I will be the only one on your account.
- I may need bank access depending on the service ordered and will be willing to use MM OMM upon request from you.
- No payment but you WILL vouch for me upon the completion of the leveling.
- Always ask for a forum PM if speaking with me on IRC.
- You WILL vouch and Rep+ at the ending of the task.

*Skills I am best on: Wc, Dungn., Agility, All combat skills (including Prayer) and mining as well as cooking/fm. Pm me with any further questions!

Side note: I have the right to refuse service to anyone that I deem unsafe or unworthy. Enjoy free xp!

I now be doing any quest Med difficulty/length and down for free! Any hard+ will be for a very small fee (much cheaper than anyone else guaranteed!)

will you train my str or attack on 07? please attack is currently 10 and str is 17
I would suggest you do waterfall quest, Tree Gnome village, Fight Arena, and Grand tree. All together only takes around 2 hours and get you 44/35 i believe from 1/1
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 27/7/2013, 4:15 pm

Bump
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ADDU 28/7/2013, 5:24 am

add my skype;argo.pb i want to discuss something with you regarding a service on runecrafting.

ADDU
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 28/7/2013, 9:20 am

Could you do the waterfall quest on a level 5 07 acc?
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 28/7/2013, 9:43 am

How much free experience on an account with 87 Fishing, F2P?
Muffins
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Y-O 28/7/2013, 11:08 am

hey you online to give free exp?

B-Y-O
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 28/7/2013, 1:53 pm

I am now. Pm me with skill, lvl, desired xp and I will let you know If i could do it or not =)
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Master N Commander 28/7/2013, 5:41 pm

Could you do some Firemaking Xp for me on EoC? I pmed you about this. Also I am willing to pay you!
Master N Commander
Master N Commander
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 28/7/2013, 7:01 pm

Pmed you back. BuMp
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [Classify] 28/7/2013, 7:41 pm

Why do just post on other peoples services just for post count? It's really annoying.

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next