Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Xp Service.. Also Some Quests

+18
[Classify]
Master N Commander
Muffins
Leakee
ADDU
B-Y-O
Natsu
Froggie
Santa_Love
Erodish
WastedWolfes
Herblore
Kidde
datsyuk09
Chipmunk01
colombian
Daxaal
wizardian20
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Free Xp Service.. Also Some Quests - Page 3 Empty Re: Free Xp Service.. Also Some Quests

Post by colombian 29/7/2013, 12:43 am

Sad_L wrote:Why do just post on other peoples services just for post count? It's really annoying.

? what do you mean?

I comment on service threads to find the best prices/see what people charge and find the fastest person to service my acc. So far I found one who is doing it for pretty cheap and pretty fast. Also, I though what you guys were gonna charge me was too much. Im sorry If it seems like I was using you guys for post count. If you lowered the rate I def would've used your service.

Please Pm me for further discussion and sorry for the wrong impression.
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Free Xp Service.. Also Some Quests - Page 3 Empty Re: Free Xp Service.. Also Some Quests

Post by colombian 30/7/2013, 3:27 am

Bump
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggie 30/7/2013, 6:25 am

How much for 35 to 50 Agility? What about 35-75? I would also like to see how much for 25 to 50 Farming?

Froggie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggie 30/7/2013, 6:26 am

How much for 35 to 50 Agility? What about 35-75? I would also like to see how much for 25 to 50 Farming?

Froggie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ADDU 30/7/2013, 3:16 pm

Hey, I need a certain services done on an account.Please add my skype:Argo.PB so we can discuss.Also you can contact me on IRC (nick:Argo).But im very active on skype so I request you to add my skype,if you don’t then no problem.I can spend a little for this service.I will also pm you the details now.Thanks.

ADDU
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 30/7/2013, 6:24 pm

Froggie wrote:How much for 35 to 50 Agility? What about 35-75? I would also like to see how much for 25 to 50 Farming?

I don't do farming soz =S and for agility, i would get you 40 for free and we can work something out for 40-50.. pm me please
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffler111 3/8/2013, 7:16 pm

how much for 65-70 range 07
also 50-60 mining, 46-53 theiving for lunar diplomacy and desert treasure.
How much to complete the 2 quests also
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 3/8/2013, 8:41 pm

Everything I do is free. Pm'ed and Bump
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 4/8/2013, 10:34 pm

Bump <3
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RSguru 6/8/2013, 1:45 pm

How many quests will you do? I have a f2p account that could use some questing.

The ones i need are:
Goblin Diplomacy
Imp Catcher
The Blood Pact
Cook's Assistant
RSguru
RSguru
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 6/8/2013, 4:56 pm

If you get all req items, I can/will do all of those for free.
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 7/8/2013, 12:01 am

Bump!
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidde 7/8/2013, 6:30 am

Need the Digsite, The Golem, Priest in Peril, Mountain Daughter, Restless Ghost, Creature of Fenkenstrain, and Druidic Ritual:P
Will Rep + Vouch if done. around 3M In total on account . Energy Pots, Teletabs. Glory. Games Neck. Ring of Duelings, Runes. 55 Magic etc.
Pm Back on what you can do
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Froggie 7/8/2013, 4:44 pm

Would you take PayPal as payment for some 07 services? I'm going to be on vacation for 10 days and it would be great if you could train the account up.

Froggie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 8/8/2013, 1:27 am

Pmed both of you =) Bump
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 9/8/2013, 1:32 am

Bump
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 11/8/2013, 3:11 am

Completed RSguy and started Kidde =) Froggie never responded back. Open for small service or to go on wait list after Kidde Very Happy
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidde 12/8/2013, 7:12 pm

Rep+Vouch thanks. did some quests for me
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 13/8/2013, 2:12 am

Kidde wrote:Rep+Vouch thanks. did some quests for me
Kidde, I could do some more. Just give me a bit of time cause the Merchanting Competition is taking up my time atm
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 2 Pac 13/8/2013, 8:47 pm

interested in a possible dungeoneering service? pm me
2 Pac
2 Pac
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 13/8/2013, 10:33 pm

Thecreater wrote:interested in a possible dungeoneering service? pm me
Pmed =)
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by My Cabbage 16/8/2013, 4:28 pm

I'd love to hear from you about a job of 89-99(actually few exp before 99 :p) agility! ^^

My Cabbage
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 17/8/2013, 2:30 am

My Cabbage wrote:I'd love to hear from you about a job of 89-99(actually few exp before 99 :p) agility! ^^
Wow lol okay please pm me Smile
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 18/8/2013, 1:47 am

Bump Smile
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3