Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Service Warehouse - You're Gonna Love the Way I Skill

+2
Triggy
Gummy
6 posters

Go down

Service Warehouse - You're Gonna Love the Way I Skill Empty Service Warehouse - You're Gonna Love the Way I Skill

Post by Gummy 22/6/2013, 7:48 am

Men's Wearhouse reference?...anyone? *sigh*

What is the Service Warehouse?

The Service Warehouse is where I house the skills I am willing to service for you in exchange for gold (pricing will be listed later).

Why should I trust you over other service threads?

You are all free to choose who you are most comfortable with. I am not here to step on the feet of other service threads or believe myself better than others as I'm relatively new to providing services compared to others who have been in the business for a few months or more. Smokin Services for example is a service company founded by forum member 'Broeder' who passed it on to 'Blood' with another change in management along the way before coming to a current rest led by 'Christmas'. A very reputable group that has offered their time for multiple years and the only service company in the community.

What services are you willing to provide?

Upon receiving 60 votes in the poll I let run for 2-3 days, I came to select the following:

EoC Prayer /// 07 Prayer
EoC Runecrafting /// 07 Herblore
EoC Woodcut /// 07 Crafting
EoC Herblore /// 07 Fletching
EoC Crafting /// 07 Smithing
EoC Fletching /// 07 Cooking
EoC Summoning /// 07 Woodcut
EoC Smithing /// 07 Firemaking
EoC Cooking
EoC Firemaking

-Supplies, tools, armour/weapons, and so forth are to be provided by you otherwise leaving money on the account for me to purchase the above myself.

I may also complete some quests, but please speak with me before posting an order for questing.
-

How much is this going to cost me?

It's difficult to price skills based simply on experience when skill level and method obviously come into play for speed purposes. With that said - if you want to discuss the service you are looking to receive before posting an application, feel free to query me on irc (Gummy) or send me a forum pm which I will respond to as soon as possible.

I accept both EoC gold as well as '07 gold (an exchange rate would of course be used to keep equal the worth).

Order Form

Skill:
EoC or '07:
Current level:
Final level or experience amount:
Preferable method (optional):

Last edited by Gummy on 28/6/2013, 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Service Warehouse - You're Gonna Love the Way I Skill Empty Re: Service Warehouse - You're Gonna Love the Way I Skill

Post by Triggy 24/6/2013, 8:56 pm

Skill: Dungeoneering
EoC or '07: EoC
Current level: 169 Combat 5 Dungeoneering atm
Final level or experience amount:80 Dung+All tokens you are rewarded
Preferable method (optional): Whichever is fastest

I can only pay you with 50M, since it all I have, my skills are in my sig
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Service Warehouse - You're Gonna Love the Way I Skill Empty Re: Service Warehouse - You're Gonna Love the Way I Skill

Post by Reall Dutch 26/6/2013, 12:14 pm

Skill: Slayer
Current level: 57
Final level or experience amount: ~80
Preferable method (optional): Up to you.
The account is almost maxed, att;92, str;94, def;99, hp;99, range;99, mage;99, pray 84.
Reall Dutch
Reall Dutch
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by WastedWolfes 26/6/2013, 9:57 pm

Skill:Dung
EoC or '07:EoC
Current level:75
Final level or experience amount:80, chaotics
Preferable method (optional):Whatever is fastest for you.
WastedWolfes
WastedWolfes
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy 28/6/2013, 6:17 pm

GamerEinstein wrote:
Skill: Dungeoneering
Current level: 169 Combat 5 Dungeoneering atm
Final level or experience amount:80 Dung+All tokens you are rewarded
Preferable method (optional): Whichever is fastest

I can only pay you with 50M, since it all I have, my skills are in my sig

After completing level 5-50 for GamerEinstein, I returned all but 2.5M of his payment. Changes to SM have led to a larger focus from me giving me less time for non-afkable and fast-training skills. With this I have removed Dungeoneering from my services from this point on.

Reall Dutch wrote:Skill: Slayer
Current level: 57
Final level or experience amount: ~80
Preferable method (optional): Up to you.
The account is almost maxed, att;92, str;94, def;99, hp;99, range;99, mage;99, pray 84.

As much as I enjoyed Slayer, this would be somewhat similar as Slayer generally takes a decent bit of focus, especially if you're power-slaying. Also have been removed from both lists.

WastedWolfes wrote:Skill:Dung
EoC or '07:EoC
Current level:75
Final level or experience amount:80, chaotics
Preferable method (optional):Whatever is fastest for you.

Have been talking with you about this.
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by datsyuk09 30/6/2013, 7:08 am

Skill: Smithing
EoC or '07: EOC
Current level: 82
Final level or experience amount: 85
Preferable method (optional): Your choice
datsyuk09
datsyuk09
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus 22/7/2013, 12:13 pm

I'd like to chat with you about an EOC Firemaking service. I didn't want to post an order form, as I have a set amount of money I'd like to spend.
Zeus
Zeus
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down