Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moller's active flipping logs - Started at 1,2 mil GP

3 posters

Go down

Moller's active flipping logs - Started at 1,2 mil GP Empty Moller's active flipping logs - Started at 1,2 mil GP

Post by moller 26/6/2013, 1:03 pm

Hey guys!

I'm fairly new at flipping in RS, but i've done tons of flipping in other MMORGP games.

I have no idea how often i am going to update this logs, but after looking though tons of logs and guides online i found out
that i have done okay.

This logs is from 1,2 mil~8 mil... i've made this profit in about 4 days with about 4 hours(often at the peeks of the day) of flipping every day...

I am linking my flipping spreadsheet as this is a tool i've been using alot.

Notice:

• Some of my investment will exceed the cash that i should have at that current moment!
    this is because some of this flip are done more then once.

• I subtracted the losses when testing the item from the profit by subtracting 1 item from number of bought items

• You will notice that i've written the same a ton of time (cannonballs and blood runes) this is because i am testing the items very often

• I also keep track of when the last time i bought one of the item was so that i know when to the limit runs out

---> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjxmchzBg1EhdHJTNl9GOF9vaXdLMlMtZ0ZRRjVpaHc&usp=sharing

Feel free to ask questions!

EDIT #1

Hopefully i will update this every week so that you guys will be able to see how i progress... i currently have about 20 mil... but will not update before sunday... Smile

Last edited by moller on 26/6/2013, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

moller
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Moller's active flipping logs - Started at 1,2 mil GP Empty Re: Moller's active flipping logs - Started at 1,2 mil GP

Post by K ratos 26/6/2013, 1:09 pm

In what other games did you flip then? Smile

Nice log btw!
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Moller's active flipping logs - Started at 1,2 mil GP Empty Re: Moller's active flipping logs - Started at 1,2 mil GP

Post by moller 26/6/2013, 1:23 pm

World of Warcraft, Diablo 2 and 3, age of conan and guild wars just to name a few....

Not all of these games have the same approach to flipping but the idea is the same... Smile

moller
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by K ratos 26/6/2013, 1:54 pm

Oh cool, I never knew you had flipping in those games as well, thought it was just in RS Smile
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Goji Berry 28/7/2013, 1:05 am

I like your spreadsheet organization Very Happy
Goji Berry
Goji Berry
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down