Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skiller to Hero!

4 posters

Go down

Skiller to Hero! Empty Skiller to Hero!

Post by Princess Toon 28/6/2013, 9:39 am

Skiller to Hero! I7gj

Introduction

Hey everyone, I am Inchy ^.^

Some of you may remember me from my more active posting-days on the public forums, while others still know me of my time being a host and rank. I have had a skiller for quite a while now and instead of just training it for myself I decided to let you all join in on the fun of training my skiller to a hero!=]

In this Log I will be posting images of my level gains and update below on my current progress. I will also show things such as what I am doing on the side, to give you all a clearer idea of what I am doing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Progress

(Starting level/current level/goal level)

Skiller to Hero! 21px-Constitution-icon Constitution

19/19/99

Method: Also with Soul Wars however this once will be much, much faster as Slayer. I only need about 1.8k Zeals for this one which should be, relatively, easy to get.

Skiller to Hero! Prayer-icon Prayer

94/94/99

Method: Currently holding back and waiting on prices of bones to 'crash'. I might stock up on Frost Dragon Bones again once they go own again to below 10k. I don't mind the extra cost given the fact that Frost Dragon Bones are only <1.5x expensive as Dragon Bones but deliver 3x the experience. I will get this by getting runners as well, which makes it a very easy 99. Like I said, just waiting on the costs to go down.

Skiller to Hero! 21px-Mining-icon Mining

81/81/99

Method: Warbands and Concentrated Gold Ore. I got 99 Mining as my first 99 on another account before the EOC came out, and even then I didn't find this 99 that hard, so this should be quite enjoyable and easy for me.

Skiller to Hero! 21px-Smithing-iconSmithing

99/99/99
Skiller to Hero! Stats_Overall_icon_highscores

Method: Adamant Ingot III at the Artisan Workshop all the way mainly because it's so relaxed to train there while doing other stuff. (you only need to click once every 4 minutes)

Skiller to Hero! 21px-Crafting-icon Crafting

99/99/99

Method: Dragonstones all the way!

Skiller to Hero! 21px-Fletching-icon Fletching

82/82/99

Method: For now, Magic Shortbows. This is the only method that is not immensely expensive and is still reasonable fast (at current prices), so I will probably do this unless a better method comes along.

Skiller to Hero! 21px-Herblore-iconHerblore

85/85/99

Method: For now, Warbands while getting my other 99's. After 96 I may do 96-99 with Overloads as overloads may be helpful for 99/120 Dungeoneering, depends on how I will train that skill. If I will do C2 Fishing Overloads might be handy for the extra Defence boost.

Skiller to Hero! 21px-Construction-icon Construction

85/85/99

Method: For now, Warbands while getting my other 99's. It would save me a lot of money even though it will take a long time. If I ever feel like it I might also do some Mahogany Tables on the side.

Skiller to Hero! 19px-Slayer-icon Slayer

81/81/99

Method: This will be my hardest (and last) 99. I plan on doing this one the last because it takes the most time and its worth harvesting penguin points and Jack of Trades books since those both would save a lot of time. I will have to do Soul Wars for over 600 hours for this 99 so I am still somewhat hoping there might come a way that makes getting 99 in Slayer without combat slightly more enjoyable in a few months.

Skiller to Hero! 21px-Farming-icon Farming

99/99/99

Method: Got to 96-97 with solely trees. After that, I got 99 with Warbands (pre-nerf).

Skiller to Hero! 21px-Fishing-icon Fishing

60/60/99

Method: I may try some C2 Fishing but I have no idea how hard this could be for a skiller. Maybe if I bind all possibly level 1 gear in Dungeoneering I may have a shot at the non-guardian rooms and such. For now, this will mainly be Fly Fishing as I just can't do anything else. After 90 I may do Rocktails as it's afkable, depends on how easy I will get killed by the Rock creatures.

Skiller to Hero! 17px-Cooking-icon Cooking

99/99/99

Method: Since I am a skiller, and you now even get Combat experience from Ring of Recoils, I got 99 Cooking with wines as I found monkfish being a bit tedious even at 90+.Also, this method was crazy fast (650k-700k xp p/h+) so I got this skill pretty quickly.

Skiller to Hero! 18px-Firemaking-icon Firemaking

99/99/99

Method: Magic Logs from 75 on.

Skiller to Hero! 18px-Woodcutting-icon Woodcutting

80/82/99

Method: Ivy's all the way.

Skiller to Hero! 21px-Thieving-icon Thieving

38/38/99

Method: I plan on getting this slowly with daily challenges and Pyramid Plunder, since I'd like to get Black Ibis, as I hate Thieving with a passion ;p

Skiller to Hero! Hunter-icon Hunter

43/43/99

Method: Will need to no-life this to 80 once, and then I will get this to 99 with Jadinko's

Skiller to Hero! 18px-Agility-icon Agility

29/29/99

Method: For now just daily challenges. I will not train this until 'agility-span' comes out or until I will have maxed all my other skills (I count on agility-span coming first xD)

Skiller to Hero! 20px-Runecrafting-icon Runecrafting

44/44/99

Method: Runespan all the way.

Skiller to Hero! 21px-Dungeoneering-icon Dungeoneering

81/81/99 (for now)
Method: I plan on doing just daily challenges for now and then slowly moving on to, maybe, f2p teams (as they take skillers quicker). p2p dungeoneering is pretty much dead, especially for a skiller like me so it might be hard for me to level Dungeoneering up quickly. However I should be able to get 90+ with just challenges while finishing my other skills.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra's

These are some things I plan on doing while I plan on getting maxed, or things that I plan on doing that will aid me on getting maxed.

Skiller to Hero! Coins_10000
Merchanting

I have done it before, I was good at it, and I plan on doing it again. I much prefer investing over flipping as it's much more safe and less time consuming so that is mainly what you will be seeing here. I am not sure yet if I will update my merches here or make a separate log, we will see :PFor now, there is nothing yet though I have something in the works.

Skiller to Hero! Volatile_clay_hatchet
Stealing Creation

I really like doing Stealing Creation. It's laid-back, and doesn't require that much effort. I will probably be getting a lot of Volatile tools to speed up Woodcutting and Fletching. Even if it doesn't safe me any time, I much prefer doing 1 hour of Stealing creation and 1 hour Woodcutting / Fletching over 2 hours of Woodcutting / Fletching.

Skiller to Hero! Movie-folder-icon
Series

I am gonna watch a lot of series and movies :PIf you guys want my list of shows I have watched or will be watching, take a look in the spoiler maybe you'll find something nice =].

Spoiler:

Last edited by Inchy on 2/7/2013, 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Skiller to Hero! Empty Re: Skiller to Hero!

Post by Julij2 28/6/2013, 10:19 am

Good luck with your goals!

Slayer will be definitely hard. Not sure if this is true or just a troll but I heard skillers training slayer though social slayer thing.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 28/6/2013, 10:31 am

Julij2 wrote:Good luck with your goals!

Slayer will be definitely hard. Not sure if this is true or just a troll but I heard skillers training slayer though social slayer thing.

I think that's a troll because Slayer Experience is not equally divided, rather it's given per monster just like you would get experience with 'normal' Slayer. Social Slayer is however done by Skillers, but that's mostly because they want to get Freezy :PAlso you can't exchange the points you get from these slayer tasks for Experience, you only get Co-op points, not normal slayer points, which can only be exchanged for special Social Slayer awards or pets. Even if you would get normal points (could be so, I'm not too sure), because a skiller is level 4 we can only go to the slayer master in Taverley, which does not give normal slayer points at all I'm afraid Razz

Skiller to Hero! Freezy_chathead
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 2/7/2013, 8:22 am

How I am currently training Smile

Skiller to Hero! Rjvu

I am doing woodcutting atm as I like to do that next to other stuff. Herpadurpoes (lol for the dutchies) is a almost maxed combat account of mine with which I want to join PSO for some bossing for some extra money on the side Smile primarily for the new boss that's coming up Very Happy
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 2/7/2013, 8:24 am

Slowly but steady Very Happy

Skiller to Hero! Xtg
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 3/7/2013, 8:22 pm

nice progress , i wish you the best of luck!
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by tjanzelve 6/8/2013, 10:44 am

goo luck with your goals, nice progress so far! Smile

tjanzelve
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down