Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW AND IMPROVED KIDDE/CLASSIFY's [Questing/Skilling Service] GRAND OPENING

+6
colombian
Omit
Erodish
Herblore
Blackyy
[Classify]
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NEW AND IMPROVED KIDDE/CLASSIFY's [Questing/Skilling Service] GRAND OPENING Empty NEW AND IMPROVED KIDDE/CLASSIFY's [Questing/Skilling Service] GRAND OPENING

Post by [Classify] 6/7/2013, 12:39 am

Epic Since it's the mid part of summer and i have no much extra time, i will start doing a Questing / Xp service for some really good rates. I have a lot.. of time on my hands so i gareentee you will not waste your money:) Epic

To start this amazing service out for everyone, my first 5 customers will receive a 25% discount on all provided things. So here are the first custom things that i will provide!

The first service i have to offer is the accounts. I know lots of people can get really bored / ignored by training up stats to become a staker / pure. REMEMBER if you're within the first 5 customers in my service you will receive a 25% bonus off the detailed amounts.

First off the stakers. Remember i will not provide the membership, if you wish for me to get it, please provide the following:
$8.00 Paypal, 40M EoC, or 4m 07. Remember rates will change. Please provide an amount of time that you wish these to be done at. If i think it cannot be done or requires much more time the rates will follow or seem to go a bit up.

Please provide the following layout:

RSN:

Payment method:

What type?:

Add-ons?:

Levels wished for:

Membership?:

THE FOLLOWING WILL BE ADD-ONS FOR ALL OF THE ONES BELOW:

All quests for Monkey Madness and Monkey Madness: That will depend on the stats provided.

Spoiler:

Now, for a staking pure / wilderness pure.

Now of course not many people want the same stats so if you wish to continue and want a staking pure / wilderness pure there will be a obvious slight difference of course if the stats wish to be higher or lower.

STAKING PURE / WILDERNESS PURE: Will start off at 10m 07 / 100m EoC / 30 dollars via Paypal.
Stats Issued:
60 attack
60 strength
1 defense IF I GET YOU 2 DEFENSE IT IS ENTIRELY MY FAULT AND WILL GIVE YOU A 25% REFUND!

1 prayer

ZERKER / ZERKER STAKING Pure: Will start off at 50m 07 / 450m EoC / 130 dollars via Paypal.
Stats Issued:
70 attack
85 strength
45 defense
52 Prayer

MAIN STRENGTH PURE[THIS MEANS IT WILL BE MAXED STRENGTH]: Will start off at 85m 07 / 800m EoC / 200 dollars via Paypal.
Stats Issued:
60 attack
99 strength
1 defense 1 defense IF I GET YOU 2 DEFENSE IT IS ENTIRELY MY FAULT AND WILL GIVE YOU A 25% REFUND!
52 Prayer

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MINIGAMES afro 

Void Knight Outpost  

~~~~~~~ Full void broken down ~~~~~~~

150 = 750k    
300 = 1300k  
900 = 3500k    
Full void with helm of your choice = 3000k

Now, since full void is only 850 points, full void will cost 3m.

FIGHT CAVES

Fire cape broken down

Fire cape: 10m

Waves 1-63: 10m..

Possible jad only? 2m

All waves but JAD? 6m, If i fail to kill JAD i will owe you 3m. MAKE SURE TO HAVE ENOUGH POTS AND BREWS!

CASTLE WARS

TBA

Suggestions?

TBA

Monkey MADNESS 1 def 1 pray; 3m 07
Money MADNESS 1 def + 43 PRAYER 1.5m 07

Last edited by Sad_L on 2/8/2013, 9:31 pm; edited 9 times in total

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

NEW AND IMPROVED KIDDE/CLASSIFY's [Questing/Skilling Service] GRAND OPENING Empty Re: NEW AND IMPROVED KIDDE/CLASSIFY's [Questing/Skilling Service] GRAND OPENING

Post by [Classify] 6/7/2013, 10:43 pm

Bump

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

NEW AND IMPROVED KIDDE/CLASSIFY's [Questing/Skilling Service] GRAND OPENING Empty Re: NEW AND IMPROVED KIDDE/CLASSIFY's [Questing/Skilling Service] GRAND OPENING

Post by Blackyy 7/7/2013, 3:39 am

Join #blackyy when you got time, I am extremely interested into buying a service for a pure but it would be somewhat different stats and I wanna talk time also.

Blackyy
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackyy 7/7/2013, 4:13 am

talked to you about buying 50atk/80str/80ranged.

Blackyy

Back to top Go down

Post by [Classify] 9/7/2013, 6:06 pm

Bump

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 9/7/2013, 7:36 pm

i'm intrested in a service ill talk to you on irc.
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [Classify] 11/7/2013, 4:39 pm

Daily Bump

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by [Classify] 14/7/2013, 6:12 pm

Bump

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Erodish 14/7/2013, 6:29 pm

RSN:1 st4k3b4k3d

Payment method: 07 gp

What type?: staker pure

Add-ons?: monkey madness for 1 prayer 1 def.

Levels wished for:  80 str (52 str) (already 60 attack)

Membership?: I have 35 days now.
Erodish
Erodish
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Omit 14/7/2013, 11:17 pm

For eg zerker do you do all the quests?
Omit
Omit
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 15/7/2013, 1:12 am

How much for 60/60/1?
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [Classify] 15/7/2013, 4:08 am

colombian wrote:How much for 60/60/1?

Around 4m 07.

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 16/7/2013, 6:39 am

Can i pay EoC?
How long will it take?
Will you provide materials?
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidde 16/7/2013, 9:12 am

Colombian ytes u can 2-3days? probably
and yes materials are provided
also we can do Monkey madness 1 defence prayer if you want
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidde 16/7/2013, 9:13 am

P.S:
We can make a staker for you from scratch/ get reqs for Lost city waterfall quest/ Gnome Tree/Tree gnome village and do Monkey madness 1 defence 1 prayer and get 60/60/1 or more stats
Message either me or Sad_L Or Better Money or Query : Kidde, Classify, Rebuild1b
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidde 16/7/2013, 9:15 am

NEW AND IMPROVED KIDDE/CLASSIFY's [Questing/Skilling Service] GRAND OPENING KBJ8FZB
Me Doing Monkey Madness for Erodish
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 16/7/2013, 4:04 pm

I did waterfall quest and have 30/30/1 atm so is there anyway the price could be bumped to 40m EoC even?
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidde 16/7/2013, 8:20 pm

yeah, 40m is fine
PM Sad_L about this
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [Classify] 16/7/2013, 8:20 pm

colombian wrote:I did waterfall quest and have 30/30/1 atm so is there anyway the price could be bumped to 40m EoC even?

Price can be bumped to 40m. Yes.

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by [Classify] 17/7/2013, 6:13 pm

Bump

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Erodish 19/7/2013, 1:00 am

Looking forwad to getting people void.
Erodish
Erodish
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Erodish 20/7/2013, 4:37 am

Bump
Erodish
Erodish
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [Classify] 20/7/2013, 1:48 pm

Bum Bump Bum Bumpity BUMP

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by [Classify] 22/7/2013, 8:18 pm

bump

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin 23/7/2013, 1:10 am

I'll take the 1 def staker build. 

Would like it to be done asap pm me for account details. Would like to have it done in a certain amount of time so let me know.

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next