Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW AND IMPROVED KIDDE/CLASSIFY's [Questing/Skilling Service] GRAND OPENING

+6
colombian
Omit
Erodish
Herblore
Blackyy
[Classify]
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NEW AND IMPROVED KIDDE/CLASSIFY's [Questing/Skilling Service] GRAND OPENING - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW AND IMPROVED KIDDE/CLASSIFY's [Questing/Skilling Service] GRAND OPENING

Post by Kidde 23/7/2013, 7:10 am

PMED you Reply back ASAP
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

NEW AND IMPROVED KIDDE/CLASSIFY's [Questing/Skilling Service] GRAND OPENING - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW AND IMPROVED KIDDE/CLASSIFY's [Questing/Skilling Service] GRAND OPENING

Post by Kidde 23/7/2013, 12:41 pm

Badabumpbumpbump i'm bumping it
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [Classify] 24/7/2013, 8:35 pm

Badabumpbumpbump i'm bumping it

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by [Classify] 26/7/2013, 5:37 pm

Bump

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidde 26/7/2013, 11:03 pm

Spoiler:
Monkey Madness again btw i didn't get 2 defence account was given to me like that. :)2def 1prayer Monkey Madness
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidde 27/7/2013, 6:28 am

Also Did monkey madness for JFTWINZ (Justin) with 44/50/1 1 prayer and 40 HP Smile
Forgot to take screenie
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidde 2/8/2013, 4:10 am

Completed Service for JFTWINZ(Justin) 60/60/1 with Monkey madness Lost city Tree gnome village, grand tree, fight arena, and some more stuff Smile
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Y-O 2/8/2013, 5:26 am

Hey I need a quote for an account I want done I can't post order form on my phone sorry looking for 20-80 attack 20-99 strength 1-99 defense on 07 account now willing to pay via pp or eoc or 07 gold it's up to you just wondering how much it will cost me and if you will provide supplies? Please pm me on forums thanks

B-Y-O
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by [Classify] 2/8/2013, 9:33 pm

bump

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 2/8/2013, 11:39 pm

try to keep bumps more than 24hrs after the last post. No need to bump from 3rd down to the top.
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidde 6/8/2013, 1:58 pm

B
U
M
P
Kidde
Kidde
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [Classify] 16/8/2013, 8:40 pm

B
U
M
P

[Classify]
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2