Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

07 runescape

5 posters

Go down

07 runescape Empty 07 runescape

Post by Season 6/7/2013, 12:56 am

I feel that these forums aren't really that attractive to those who play the older version of the game compared to the eoc version. Whenever i join the in game clan chat for smokin mils, there is no one there.

My suggestion is to maybe start a proper 07 clanchat in Smokin Mils. There could be 07 events including rare hunting and even an 07 merch group which i am sure all the old school players would appreciate. However this does all depend on the amount of people who actually play on the 07 servers, though i do think there are quite a few over here.

Season
Season
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

07 runescape Empty Re: 07 runescape

Post by Tuff Tiga 6/7/2013, 1:00 am

We had an FC that we started for 07 RS, but that didn't get much activity. FC is SM2007
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy 6/7/2013, 1:16 am

Technically we had two SM fc's on OSRS, because I believe Lucky made one, but Tiggy made the official one (neither of them initially knowing of the other), but both died out quick.
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 6/7/2013, 2:55 am

Gummy wrote:Technically we had two SM fc's on OSRS, because I believe Lucky made one, but Tiggy made the official one (neither of them initially knowing of the other), but both died out quick.

Never knew about Lucky's. I know Tiggy made it like 10 mins after the release of 07. The only issue people were having was auto joining. They don't have that option so it died Razz
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 6/7/2013, 5:46 am

Gummy wrote:Technically we had two SM fc's on OSRS, because I believe Lucky made one, but Tiggy made the official one (neither of them initially knowing of the other), but both died out quick.

Actually it was Zombeh who headed that one not me. Problem w/ OSRS FC's is you don't auto connect on login and a lot of people can't be bothered to join each time or remember.
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 6/7/2013, 6:02 am

Lucky wrote:

Actually it was Zombeh who headed that one not me. Problem w/ OSRS FC's is you don't auto connect on login and a lot of people can't be bothered to join each time or remember.

^ this man is correct. I made a FC called "SM Elite" but tiggy made an official one so I let mine go.
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down