Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Contests

3 posters

Go down

Group Contests Empty Group Contests

Post by Tuff Tiga 13/7/2013, 1:56 am

Hey guys,

Would you guys be interested in contests that requires a group to participate and win? Of course investments wouldn't really be an option as you know what Jagex did with that. So far the badge slots are filled, and we do not know what the new forums are capable of. I mean we could use badges as a reward, but that would conflict and confuse with the LM badges.

I could run by all ideas I have but let's surprise you guys with that Razz

Thoughts?

~Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Group Contests Empty Re: Group Contests

Post by Herblore 13/7/2013, 7:46 am

I would like too see this happenning, But as you don't know what the new forums are capable of maybe a special signature instead or something like that.
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Billious 13/7/2013, 2:42 pm

3 rank groups and the mentoring system are currently working on a number of merchant events for all styles of merchanting with some great prizes. We are just working out a few minor details before starting with the first of these events which has been fully planned. While many have already been planned out any suggestions will be considered for the future so please feel free to post any ideas you have.
[ADMIN] Billious
[ADMIN] Billious
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down