Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying Runefest 2013 Item

5 posters

Go down

Buying Runefest 2013 Item Empty Buying Runefest 2013 Item

Post by Theta Zero 26/7/2013, 4:13 am

Heya. As some of you know, Runefest traditionally comes paired with an in-game item. As I am not able to attend Runefest, I have an interest in purchasing these items off other members of the Smokin Mils community. This year is no such exception.

I own a verified paypal account. I am happy to use a middleman at your leisure, although I'm sure the upper ranks here will vouch for me. Smile

Prices are negotiable.

Theta Zero
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Buying Runefest 2013 Item Empty Re: Buying Runefest 2013 Item

Post by Corowns 26/7/2013, 4:17 am

Ex-Admin. I don't think anyone should have a problem going first to him.
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Toon 26/7/2013, 7:41 pm

As Corowns said, one of the most trustworthy people on these forums.
Princess Toon
Princess Toon
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 26/7/2013, 8:11 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they untradable? Also I remember last year the place to get the item was leaked, and I was able to get the item (it was a white mask. Unless this is another instance)?

If that leak is true, i would wait until a few days afterwards to see if its possible to get in-game without attending.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 26/7/2013, 8:20 pm

Dag wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they untradable? Also I remember last year the place to get the item was leaked, and I was able to get the item (it was a white mask. Unless this is another instance)?

If that leak is true, i would wait until a few days afterwards to see if its possible to get in-game without attending.

I was there two times, and both times you could only get it through a code you had to enter in-game. I sold one of the items to Theta, and the other item I kept.

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Theta Zero 30/7/2013, 9:18 pm

Cille wrote:
Dag wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they untradable? Also I remember last year the place to get the item was leaked, and I was able to get the item (it was a white mask. Unless this is another instance)?

I was there two times, and both times you could only get it through a code you had to enter in-game. I sold one of the items to Theta, and the other item I kept.

Cille's correct, the items are actually item codes, which you can redeem at Diango.  The first year the items were bundled with the tickets, and sent out by email.  I bought myself that ticket (Runefest Flagstaff).  The second Runefest, Cille was kind enough to sell me her item (Runefest Hood) to help pay off her ticket costs Smile Last year, Runefest was canceled so there was no item.

During the previous year, there was an in-game event/item/puzzle during the haloween event that coincided with Runefest.  This was seperate from the Runefest Hood (given away to all atendees at the event) and the Golden Scythe (25 given away at the event).

I'm actually buying the UNUSED item code for applying to my account. So it's a bit of a trust trade, but of course with the number of precautionary measures available and all these awesome vouches (Very Happy) it's not much to worry about.

Theta Zero
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Theta Zero 15/9/2013, 11:15 pm

bumping this up since Runefest tickets were recently announced as on sale Very Happy

Theta Zero
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down