Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The start

2 posters

Go down

The start  Empty The start

Post by antdemo 29/7/2013, 6:59 am

I quit RS last year, came back last month, 300k bank, so I started of with lobsters, I never have time to flip active, I work 50hours a week, so as soon as I get up I buy, when I'm home and just before I get to bed I tend to resell, lobsters I started at 300k till i reached 1m, then from that mark I started on super att/strs/prays. got to 10m, now theirs a cool trick with some pots

Super att can buy in slow, 400gp, and you can flip them at 800gp, so I left 5k in their per day, and had flipped them, same with super def but they work out a little lower margin.

Anyway, after 15days of this flipping, logging in 2x a day, I was at 30m, so from then I started doing rev items now after 15days of them I got to 67m, so just like to show you all, when you have nothing, you might want to do what I did, but my time I have I can't active flip, if you can, find the items and go for it.

Anyway, thought I;'d just let you all know how I've always done it, I've started with 0 about 100x, and everyone I know all my oldschool buddies knew fine well I had a gift, and my gift was finding items, that's all it is, anyone can do it, just takes time to find that item.

Goodluck and if you want to start this, go for it. try 25k super attacks at 400gp for 1week, and you will double your money just in 1 ge slot, the rest is upto you.

Goto work, I'm late again lol cya
antdemo
antdemo
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

The start  Empty Re: The start

Post by colombian 29/7/2013, 5:10 pm

Pretty nice guide/log ! I might try this out =P
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by antdemo 29/7/2013, 8:14 pm

Ye thanks pal. I don't write guides no time on my hands. Wish I could help more, but it's all time and patience is merchant, that's all it is.
antdemo
antdemo
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 29/7/2013, 9:17 pm

Mhm and every once in a while some dumb luck =P
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)