Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King of the hill

+25
GRayne1994
lil_me
Zombeh
Moshie
Mooge
Kaasplankje
Julian
Muffins
Gecko
Daddy
RohacPT
Froggie
Carney Corp
Fatal
Natsu
K ratos
Leakee
BamZam
THCube
willateurface
Broeder
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Cille
Erodish
blacksmitty
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

King of the hill - Page 3 Empty Re: King of the hill

Post by GRayne1994 6/11/2013, 2:04 pm

xBaked wrote:I will distribute drones to distract your weapons on the roof and order SWAT teams to take out your weapons and have a helicopter safely land me to the hill. Then I will dig around my hill, irigate it, and then place alligators in it. The hill will have landmines and claymores distributed all throughout the north,west,south,and east entrances. Finally I will develop a glass that will be see-through and place it on my roof, with small barrels sticking out of it in certain spots. The guns will shoot flares into the air followed by lock-on rockets.

My Hill.
One problem with what you did you never took me off the Hill  so it is both of our hill, all you did was take out my weapons and never got me out of my indestructible house.

And yes I know you have to wait 5 post to post again but im just replying saying that there is a problem with the taking of the hill
Very Happy 
GRayne1994
GRayne1994
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by xBaked 6/11/2013, 5:38 pm

GRayne1994 wrote:
xBaked wrote:I will distribute drones to distract your weapons on the roof and order SWAT teams to take out your weapons and have a helicopter safely land me to the hill. Then I will dig around my hill, irigate it, and then place alligators in it. The hill will have landmines and claymores distributed all throughout the north,west,south,and east entrances. Finally I will develop a glass that will be see-through and place it on my roof, with small barrels sticking out of it in certain spots. The guns will shoot flares into the air followed by lock-on rockets.

My Hill.
One problem with what you did you never took me off the Hill  so it is both of our hill, all you did was take out my weapons and never got me out of my indestructible house.

And yes I know you have to wait 5 post to post again but im just replying saying that there is a problem with the taking of the hill
Very Happy 
It's unfair to say your house is indestructible because there is simply no way of getting in.
Still my hill thanks.
xBaked
xBaked
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GRayne1994 6/11/2013, 5:57 pm

xBaked wrote:
GRayne1994 wrote:

My Hill.

Very Happy 
It's unfair to say your house is indestructible because there is simply no way of getting in.
Still my hill thanks.
There was no rule against it, the rules say take the hill and says nothing about what you can protect with or live in it says use your imagination. Still technically on the Hill
GRayne1994
GRayne1994
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 7/11/2013, 1:51 am

"Such nubs fighting over a hill.", BamZam said whilst staring from a distance.

He takes his PwnHammer and drops on both xBaked and GRayne1994, causing them to blast off into the sky dotted with magnolia clouds.

He then proceeds to climb up the hill and sit on top of it.

Before kicking back and lying on the grass, he says, "My hill.".
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GRayne1994 7/11/2013, 12:42 pm

BamZam wrote:"Such nubs fighting over a hill.", BamZam said whilst staring from a distance.

He takes his PwnHammer and drops on both xBaked and GRayne1994, causing them to blast off into the sky dotted with magnolia clouds.

He then proceeds to climb up the hill and sit on top of it.

Before kicking back and lying on the grass, he says, "My hill.".
lol, you win this round
GRayne1994
GRayne1994
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by MerchTilIDie 7/11/2013, 12:47 pm

Me being the person I am, I see this as quite the easy opportunity. Due to your lack of defenses and easy going attitude, I call up an old buddy of mine, the giant mole. I ride him through the underground and have him dig straight up under you and proceed to engulf your entire body. After doing such, I construct a wall that wouldn't do justice comparing it to anything other than the Great Wall of China. Loaded with aerial support along with ground support.

My hill.
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/11/2013, 1:51 pm

I open a portal to the infernal dimension on top of your hill. Your so-called fortress quickly teems up with dozens of vicious demons that rapidly eliminate your forces. You desperately run for your life but because you managed to make the wall impossible to pass through you utterly get swallowed by K'ril Tsutsaroth and regret the time you built that wall. I teleport myself on top of the hill and since I was the one who made the portal the demons serve me as their king. I also make a magical barrier that would prevent further teleports near the hill and have demons guarding the air and the ground of my fortress.

My hill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooge 8/11/2013, 3:44 pm

I drown your demons with Ranged (crossbows being their weakness and all). I use all of my magic experience (40.3m and counting!) to dispel your magical barrier. I build my equivalent of Fort Knox atop the hill so no-one can get in. My hill.
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 10/12/2013, 5:30 pm

you orderd some pizza. i dress up like a pizza boy and knock on the door. you open the door to come get your pizza. there is no pizza and i stab you. i enter the fort knox building on top of the hill and claim it. my hill
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 320P 7/1/2014, 4:52 pm

secretly i was hiding in the pizza box "piramatrix" was carrying up the hill when Piramatrix stabed "mooged" i climbed out of the box and hide till now....

i sneek up behind "piramatrix" and bag his head roll him up in a blanket and kick him down the kill.

MY HILL
320P
320P
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooge 3/10/2014, 3:04 pm

320p went afk so I'm reclaiming the hill. My hill.
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3