Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crown of Seasons

4 posters

Go down

Crown of Seasons Empty Crown of Seasons

Post by Goji Berry 6/8/2013, 3:08 am

Hello guys.  I thought it would be interesting to discuss the when the Crown of Seasons will peak.  Considering the Christmas Tree Hat went from 2m to 60m and it was not from SoF, Fish mask went from 1m to 7m and was a SoF item, where will the CoS peak?  There is no other "rare" like it because it changes in correlation with the seasons and it is a crown, coming close the the appearance of phats.  What do you think? confused

Spoiler:

Last edited by Goji Berry on 6/8/2013, 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Goji Berry
Goji Berry
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Crown of Seasons Empty Re: Crown of Seasons

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 6/8/2013, 3:50 am

If it gets big, its going to take a while to get there.

Also, your signature is REALLY big. Perhaps put in a spoiler like to:

Code:
[spoiler]SIGNATURE[/spoiler]
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 6/8/2013, 8:33 am

I know some people who have hundreds of them waiting for a rise, and all they've been doing is crashing.

It's just hoarders passing them on and constantly losing money, until they hit a low enough price for people to want to buy them up.
The problem is that everyone knows there are a lot of hoarders, and nobody really wants to do them a favour by making them money and getting dumped on.

I for one, have the wealth to buy thousands, but doing that would result in me being stuck with loads of them while making others lots of money, it is simply not worth it for anyone with the wealth to make a difference as nobody is going to buy that many from you.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by boash 9/8/2013, 1:47 pm

I think they've probably peaked for a while at least as the hoarders seem to have as much stock as they feel they need and are now playing a waiting game. I think whatever demand there is will be well met by hoarders looking to take some profit on at least part of their hoard and thus reduce their exposure to a crash or stall.
...and by the time the price starts to pick up the next big thing will be out (lol)

boash
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down