Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spunq scammed me

+6
Kelly
gunmage8
Spunq
Music
Dag
Kiki908
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

spunq scammed me  - Page 2 Empty Re: spunq scammed me

Post by Kelly 10/8/2013, 2:31 am

After further conversing with Adrijana, she has come to decision to have Thewanted refunded. She can probably better explain this at a later date. Although it would seem you got lucky this time.

However, Thewanted, again, the reason the money was removed was to temporarily try and handle the situation whilst the money is frozen so everyone can figure out what's going on. I personally apologize if this has been an inconvenience to you, but now it has been settled, just took a little time and talking Smile

Thank you for your time as well as your patience, Thewanted, Spunq, Music, and any other parties involved in this.

Proof of being paid back:
spunq scammed me  - Page 2 I3sOCr1

Last edited by Kelly on 10/8/2013, 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 10/8/2013, 2:36 am

While your chips have been refunded, and that issue is temporarily at rest, I'd like to call you out for account sharing and ban evasion on both IRC as well as the forums, as you have just admitted to. Could we get a TWC/ban on this account, so he doesn't scam anyone else with this pretense. We proved they're the same people, and the old account (lenthix) has already been banned for these chargebacks:

http://www.smokinelite.com/u66510

If we can't get the GP back to the people you scammed, at least we can try to get you to no longer have the opportunity to do it again.
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 10/8/2013, 2:38 am

Couldn't agree more.
Spunq
Spunq
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki908 10/8/2013, 2:59 am

I would like my 100m that spunq owes me can anyone help me with that? And thanks kelly

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 10/8/2013, 3:00 am

Now that he's been refunded this is our conversation. -

Spoiler:
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki908 10/8/2013, 10:21 pm

Can a admin sort this £18 out ASAP please

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 11/8/2013, 2:36 pm

Kiki908 wrote:I would like to speak to me j rune directly i don't want any other admin looking into this
No idea why you're pming me in IRC for help then..

Anyways I told you days ago in irc NOT to trade him but the only thing you were interested in was if Spunq would get a TWC if you still did it.
Then afterall you decided to still send him the money after I told you not to and now you expect me to spend my time trying to sort your shit out.

Really, don't expect any support from me, especially not with your entire attitude in this whole thing.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki908 11/8/2013, 3:56 pm

You said that spunq would get a twc if he did he told me this I was asking if this was true spunq told me that if he kept my money he would get a twc and mr j rune is away on holiday so I need a different admins help

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 11/8/2013, 4:22 pm

Kiki, from the first day you PM'd me i knew you was Lenthix as i spoke with Adri/Music about the whole situation, and what options i had, i got told that if i kept your money i'd get a TWC, without 100% proof that you was Lenthix and admins approval to do so, so in this instant i am not keeping your money. However, you sent me the cash regardless to what i said, and the evidence is now out that you're Lenthix and a returning scammer, aswell as admitting to multi accounts and ban bypassing stated by Music.

Yes, i told you that if i kept your money i'd get a TWC, that's why i delivered the 50M for £9, but i gathered evidence and avoided payment from you by telling you no and that i'm busy until i had enough proof, but you went and sent the money. And now you did this whole thing to try and get me TWC'd?
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki908 11/8/2013, 6:38 pm

I did the whole thing to try and get you twced loool this just gets more funnier read what I put in my last post ... You scammer

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 11/8/2013, 7:09 pm

Yeah i just realized i misread the TWC thing, i apologize.
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by KetchupFTW 11/8/2013, 11:00 pm

Doesn't make any sence.

http://gyazo.com/c19dfad67fe589bcd7a9233f8634bfc4.png

http://gyazo.com/dc228387f54f95f01025770686d1feda.png

spunq scammed me  - Page 2 28tyqgn

He also said Sat4 is his IRL friend (could provide logs if needed), but yet he says his RSN is Sat4.
KetchupFTW
KetchupFTW
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki908 11/8/2013, 11:22 pm

Sat4 is my irl friend I told you he collects gp for me and its stores on his account .... + what does it have to do with you ? And my brother has acces to wantedman irc and he knows nothing about this

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by KetchupFTW 11/8/2013, 11:57 pm

Kiki908 wrote:Sat4 is my irl friend I told you he collects gp for me and its stores on his account .... + what does it have to do with you ? And my brother has acces to wantedman irc and he knows nothing about this
Your brother has acces to Wantedman, first of all why does he has acces? Why would he lie saying he's not Thewanted?

If Thewanted and Wantedman were the same person in this case, why did he say he didn't know anything in one query

http://gyazo.com/71c28bf2d2bde62058359c531dbef87c

And acted like he knew everything in another

http://gyazo.com/e10b00abc6d6ef1c97aa53f8afbea158

Quote: Like I said before

So this means ''your brother'' IS involved and as far as I know the same person.
KetchupFTW
KetchupFTW
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 12/8/2013, 12:04 am

Ketchup, he's already admitted that he's both wantedman and thewanted, and in this thread we have proved that he's also sat4/lenthix. I would give a more complex response but I'm on my phone on vacation, so I'm a little limited
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 12/8/2013, 12:23 am

thewanted used both the same static hostmask sat4 uses, as well as the vpn that both him and wantedman use. If he's wantedmans' brother, they'd have the same hostmask, but naturally, he has the same hostmask as sat4. Why would the irl friend, brother, and person have the same exact IP and VPN? Your story is so ridiculous, just give up. You're gaining nothing by lying further, and just proving the account sharing/ban evading/multiple accounts charges I've brought up
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki908 12/8/2013, 1:05 am

^ can you 2 stop posing your irrelevant to this thread an just waste time going over the same stuff that doesn't make sense it sounds harsh but it's the truth

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by KetchupFTW 12/8/2013, 1:10 am

I think that what we posted was as rellevant as it could be..
KetchupFTW
KetchupFTW
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 12/8/2013, 1:24 am

Actually, that's the entire point of the thread. We're proving you're a scammer, and deserve to be banned. You just ran out of excuses and can't cover up all of your mistakes.

You know what's harsh, but the truth? You don't deserve another gp from spunq, or anyone else, as you've scammed more than your fair share in your time here and on other accounts.
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 12/8/2013, 3:25 pm

The video took place on the 28/04/13.

Here is the video, please watch in 720P Fullscreen. The text is not clear on the chat, but it does show me having a payment from him, 'Noels' is the payment name for £47.  I can re upload the video again but the video was recorded over 2 separate monitors.
Towards the end he said he'd vouch me later for the 226M i sold him on video, he did.

Picture of him vouching me for 226m -
Spoiler:

Picture of the chargeback -
Spoiler:
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki908 12/8/2013, 7:07 pm

One Again ^ that is not me!!!! Now pay me my 100m or £18 please

Kiki908
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 12/8/2013, 8:12 pm

But you said yourself you are sat4?
Spoiler:

And it clearly says 'Message me', implying you're Sat4.

If that isn't enough evidence for you, Sat4's forum name Lenthix and Gbd always paid my bank under the name ''Aadam Nawas'' and you admitted to someone (unnamed) you are Aadam Nawas.
Spoiler:
Spunq
Spunq

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 13/8/2013, 1:33 am

Sorry we already discussed this and due to the length of time that has passed from the actual incident, there's nothing we're going/can do. All the chips should have been refunded.

-Locked-

EDIT: Spunq I wouldn't sell to someone who already chargebacked, after a discussion with J and Adrijana the money should be refunded. And we will look into multi account tomorrow.

/endthread
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2