Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of sports are your hobbies guys?=)

+16
Cyborg360
MoeZ
MerchTilIDie
Mooge
Lets GoPens
BamZam
Persicon
DoYouPlay_RS
piramatrix
Season
Carney Corp
Julij2
6XA
K ratos
Fatal
DryF
20 posters

Go down

What kind of sports are your hobbies guys?=) Empty What kind of sports are your hobbies guys?=)

Post by DryF 12/8/2013, 2:05 pm

Just wanna know:)

DryF
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

What kind of sports are your hobbies guys?=) Empty Re: What kind of sports are your hobbies guys?=)

Post by Fatal 12/8/2013, 2:08 pm

Favorite is basketball, i play around 4 times a week up at the college with the team during their practices. I also run every other day I play sand volleyball sometimes to! Volleyball has grown on me in the last few years Razz How about yourself?
Fatal
Fatal
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

What kind of sports are your hobbies guys?=) Empty Re: What kind of sports are your hobbies guys?=)

Post by K ratos 12/8/2013, 2:43 pm

Rowing! I train 7 times a week and really enjoy doing so Smile

What about you?
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 6XA 12/8/2013, 3:45 pm

Baseball! I have played it since i was 4 years old and i love it

6XA
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 12/8/2013, 4:40 pm

Skiing and fitness during winter.
Running and cycling during summer.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Carney Corp 12/8/2013, 8:11 pm

Nothing beats baseball. However, I also play intramural flag football and basketball at my college. Without sports my life would have no purpose, lol.
Carney Corp
Carney Corp
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Season 15/8/2013, 1:10 pm

cricket, football and gym
Season
Season
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by piramatrix 30/10/2013, 4:52 pm

i used to be a boxer, i stopped when i was 15 because all the training was hard to combine with my school work. but since a couple weeks i started training again ( i gained a lot af weight during the 6 years i didn't do anything of sports) like running, mountainbiking and swimming. and i'm planning to restart bowing when i'm back in shape.
piramatrix
piramatrix
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 31/10/2013, 5:53 pm

Skiing once in a while, Rock Climbing, and Swimming season starts soon.
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Persicon 1/11/2013, 8:32 am

Everything pretty much! But mostly running biking 'n' hiking Smile
Persicon
Persicon
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 1/11/2013, 11:45 am

Definitely Rugby. Nothing else, just Rugby Razz
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lets GoPens 3/11/2013, 1:35 pm

I used to love playing backyard football and hockey but now I have toned it down to 4on4 flag football and play hockey adult league hockey. I also love playing poker, some people consider it a sport others do not, I myself do.
Lets GoPens
Lets GoPens
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooge 3/11/2013, 3:49 pm

My main sport to play for a hobby is Badminton Smile
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by MerchTilIDie 3/11/2013, 8:57 pm

I love football (American), but I fractured my back and it caused me to have to quit all sports that I used to play... (football, track, and swim)
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by MoeZ 20/11/2013, 11:47 pm

Football, and not American. Wink
MoeZ
MoeZ
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg360 20/12/2013, 1:55 am

MoeZ wrote:Football, and not American. Wink

in that case its "Futbol"

I like surfing and soccer(Futbol)
Cyborg360
Cyborg360
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KushBush 20/12/2013, 7:01 pm

I love football, sadly our school's football team fell apart this year which resorted into me playing volleyball during the fall. Volleyball turned out to be quite fun and I now occasionally play from time to time. During the Spring I play baseball but it's more to pass time than for the love of the game.

KushBush
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nv5 23/12/2013, 11:29 am

I used to play basketball since I was VERY young, but I stopped recently because I just lost interest for playing. I also did boxing for a bit.. that was fun. I wish I played Football (American) because that is my favorite sport to watch, but it is a little late now haha.

So basically favorite sports: Basketball, Football, Boxing

Nv5
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trev_Slayz 26/12/2013, 4:17 am

currently i swim for fun, but i want to learn how to snowboard, i think it would be fun Very Happy
Trev_Slayz
Trev_Slayz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 26/12/2013, 5:44 am

Locked.
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down