Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy sports +rep for anyone that tries this

2 posters

Go down

Fantasy sports +rep for anyone that tries this Empty Fantasy sports +rep for anyone that tries this

Post by stiffler111 5/8/2013, 8:34 pm

I am really into playing fantasy football so I figure there are more people out there that may play fantasy sports such as baseball, football, basketball or any others.  This is a forum where people can help each other out with that one hard play they are trying to make.  Also I play in a daily/weekly fantasy leagues for real money and if anyone in here likes gambling as much as I do and also likes to watch and bet on sports this is the website for you.  check out Draftstreet.  Also for a nice deposit bonus you can use me as a referral which will give me a little extra cash when you bet but also a deposit bonus for you. I will also give a +rep to anyone that signs up and uses me as the recruiter.  Just post a screenshot on here.

Last edited by stiffler111 on 11/8/2013, 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Fantasy sports +rep for anyone that tries this Empty Re: Fantasy sports +rep for anyone that tries this

Post by stiffler111 6/8/2013, 9:44 pm

Please say there are more people that play fantasy sports for money.
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Fantasy sports +rep for anyone that tries this Empty Re: Fantasy sports +rep for anyone that tries this

Post by stiffler111 11/8/2013, 5:14 am

I will give a +rep to anyone that signs up and uses me as the recruiter. Just post a screenshot on here.
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffler111 5/9/2013, 2:06 am

First day of football tomorrow if you want to join!
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 5/9/2013, 5:12 am

Okay, I think this is the second time I've edited your thread. Please do not change something when a mod+ edits it.

Secondly, I told you before, you're not allowed to include a referral link if you gain monetary value or e-merchandise, which if I recall correctly, you do. Removed the link.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down