Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JMOD So Wreck3d Exposed? Your thoughts?

+7
stiffler111
BamZam
Merzz
Leakee
Justin
Herblore
Aram
11 posters

Go down

JMOD So Wreck3d Exposed? Your thoughts? Empty JMOD So Wreck3d Exposed? Your thoughts?

Post by Aram 19/8/2013, 9:03 pm

What are your thoughts on the SO Wreck3d exposed video?

The screenshots are most likely fake, but the audio is real - he confirmed himself.

Personally I think it was just a heat of the moment type of thing, he was pissed and it came out worst than it should of.

I don't blame him for what he said, the community is kinda shit... here's the video if you haven't seen it...

Aram
Aram
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

JMOD So Wreck3d Exposed? Your thoughts? Empty Re: JMOD So Wreck3d Exposed? Your thoughts?

Post by Herblore 19/8/2013, 9:07 pm

no blame or hate towards him for that at all, the community is indeed shit,
and as u said the pictures are probably fake so rly no thoughts about it he seems like a good guy and ofc some jelly 10 year old will try to ruin he's job "-"
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

JMOD So Wreck3d Exposed? Your thoughts? Empty Re: JMOD So Wreck3d Exposed? Your thoughts?

Post by Justin 19/8/2013, 9:50 pm

Personally I never really liked him. Always seemed fake to me. I don't really think this video influenced my opinion, as I really can't blame him for anything he said. If you sent takeout to my house, called my family, and harassed me you can believe I'm not going to be happy. I don't really think he is "exposed" more like people are realizing that yes, money is involved with a popular youtuber. Shocking.

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 19/8/2013, 10:28 pm

The people were harassing him by ordering food to his house every day, also called his hospitalised Dad in early hours of the morning, no-one deserves that, he has every right to be angry...
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Merzz 19/8/2013, 11:23 pm

Well Jagex says it's faked but yeah must be damn good voice changer scratch 
Merzz
Merzz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin 20/8/2013, 1:46 am

It's not fake, he admitted the audio was real.

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 20/8/2013, 11:03 am

So Wreck3d did made a response video towards the 'Exposed' video, said all the audio in the 'Exposed' video was true, but it was due to his account being hacked, and having phone numbers of his mom & dad's being stolen, even his personal Facebook account details too were stolen, I believe he has every right to express himself in this sort of attitude.
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffler111 21/8/2013, 8:48 pm

I think its hilarious he says he puts in over 40 hours of hard work a week making videos and talking to jagex. Hes making bank by playing a game and recording with his audio behind it. Pretty sure anyone would take that job its almost impossible to get big into YouTube now unlike it was back when he got huge.
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Carney Corp 22/8/2013, 9:00 pm

Everyone is human. I can understand why this guy is upset. I have not seen his response video. But from what I heard here, he is being overly dramatic.
Carney Corp
Carney Corp
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aram 22/8/2013, 10:14 pm

Yeh his livestream today was quite depressing :/ I feel sorry for the dude he was being given so much shit IRL and then he had to do 30 videos in 30 days with no breaks and was getting harassed at the same time, honestly don't blame him, he just vented to the wrong person Sad
Aram
Aram
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by V1A|Nuti 23/8/2013, 12:37 am

iEmz wrote:Yeh his livestream today was quite depressing :/ I feel sorry for the dude he was being given so much shit IRL and then he had to do 30 videos in 30 days with no breaks and was getting harassed at the same time, honestly don't blame him, he just vented to the wrong person Sad
Yeah i watched his stream today, and i support him 100%
fuck smite yo bgs -- the kid the recorded this shit

V1A|Nuti
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackyy 25/8/2013, 3:36 am

runescape players gets jmod
people hate.
Its better to be runescape players then people who script random shit and then think its a good update

Blackyy
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Better Money 25/8/2013, 9:39 pm

Pretty much what nemo said.
Better Money
Better Money
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down