Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to transfer music from a iphone to another iphone 4s

5 posters

Go down

How to transfer music from a iphone to another iphone 4s Empty How to transfer music from a iphone to another iphone 4s

Post by Bruno 5/9/2013, 3:31 pm

Ok, so guys my friend left his iphone 4s with me and its full with music and I would like to add those songs to my itunes.
How can I transfer from his iphone 4s to my computer so I can than transfer it to my iphone 4s?

Bruno
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

How to transfer music from a iphone to another iphone 4s Empty Re: How to transfer music from a iphone to another iphone 4s

Post by Dag 5/9/2013, 3:37 pm

Isn't there something called an iCloud? Not sure if that is what you're talking about, but I think it's just like a backup of everything on your phone.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

How to transfer music from a iphone to another iphone 4s Empty Re: How to transfer music from a iphone to another iphone 4s

Post by lgot 5/9/2013, 3:39 pm

Ill look it up more when I'm at my computer but I know it's very complicated for a stupid reason. If I remember right when my old roommate and I tried you could only play music from one persons account. Must be something with the drm
lgot
lgot
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Zuidenaar 5/9/2013, 8:36 pm

Check this out, when the music is on your pc you can just put it on your iphone the usual way.

I haven't tried this but it was just something i found on google
Mr Zuidenaar
Mr Zuidenaar
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 5/9/2013, 8:40 pm

You can't, unless you know his Apple ID. If you try to sync it to your computer without his Apple ID, it will wipe the content on the phone.

Source: I've done it before.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down